• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN+ struggles to lure viewers in its early days, drawing fewer than 10,000 daily users

Was this cnn + thing supposed to be the “new cnn” where they claim they are going to do factual reporting instead of Bias reporting? I’m waiting to see the new unbiased cnn. Got a feeling I’ll be waiting for quite a while

--
Quite honestly, this (CNN+) may have the makings of a dismal failure.
With such a premier hot property as Chris Wallace, why waste him at CNN+? He would seem to be a much needed draw on the Cable Network Channel, no?
From the get-go, I was against putting Wallace at CNN+. His independent-thinking stance would be excellent at the cable channel.
1650708980320.png

Subscription news in general is in for a failure, though maybe not all for the same reasons. It’s corralling readers toward the lowest quality news sources.

You have to pay for Washington Post and New York Times. Fox News is free.

Who provides you with ”free” cable (internet or satellite) TV access to the Fox News channel?

Last edited:
That is because CNN got rolled up with Warner Discovery, and they have their own streaming service already. It makes for duplicate services, and the Warner Discovery streaming service is much more established.

Back
Top Bottom