• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Host, Reporter Agree Impeaching Trump Over Sex is Dem Hypocrisy with Icky Witnesses

A blog? So again you can’t show ACTUAL articles of impeachment against Trump for sex. Got it. You’ve been debunked again doc, the only thing you ever post is dishonest comments. :lamo

~~~~~~
Here We Go. Jerry Nadler Says Trump Can Be Impeached Over ...
https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/2018/11/11/go.-jerry-nadler-says...
Jerry Nadler Says Trump Can Be Impeached Over Hush Payments ... On Jake Tapper’s gab fest Sunday, “State of the Union” Jerry Nadler, the expected incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, had this nugget of post-electoral wisdom. ... So if I’m following Rep. Nadler’s logic here the President, before he was President, paid … According to CNN…(https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/11/poli...payments-impeachable-offense-cnntv/index.html)
New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler said Sunday that if President Donald Trump is found to have violated campaign finance laws with hush payments, it “might very well be an impeachable offense.”
“Well, it may be an impeachable offense if it goes to the question of the President procuring his office through corrupt means,” Nadler, the expected incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.” “And that could be impeachable.”
“You’d have to see … how good the proof of that is, and secondly, what else there is, because the fact that an impeachable offense is committed, has been committed, does not mean necessarily there ought to be an impeachment.”
Nadler said it “depends on whether the situation is serious enough that it makes sense to do an impeachment to defend the … system of government and the system of democracy.”​

~~~~~~
Here We Go. Jerry Nadler Says Trump Can Be Impeached Over ...
https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/2018/11/11/go.-jerry-nadler-says...
Jerry Nadler Says Trump Can Be Impeached Over Hush Payments ... On Jake Tapper’s gab fest Sunday, “State of the Union” Jerry Nadler, the expected incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, had this nugget of post-electoral wisdom. ... So if I’m following Rep. Nadler’s logic here the President, before he was President, paid … According to CNN…(https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/11/poli...payments-impeachable-offense-cnntv/index.html)
New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler said Sunday that if President Donald Trump is found to have violated campaign finance laws with hush payments, it “might very well be an impeachable offense.”
“Well, it may be an impeachable offense if it goes to the question of the President procuring his office through corrupt means,” Nadler, the expected incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.” “And that could be impeachable.”
“You’d have to see … how good the proof of that is, and secondly, what else there is, because the fact that an impeachable offense is committed, has been committed, does not mean necessarily there ought to be an impeachment.”
Nadler said it “depends on whether the situation is serious enough that it makes sense to do an impeachment to defend the … system of government and the system of democracy.”​

It isn't an impeachment because of sex, it would be because it VIOLATED CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS and he LIED about it. Swing and you miss again Doc, all your comments are bull**** as usual. You lose again :lamo

It isn't an impeachment because of sex, it would be because it VIOLATED CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS and he LIED about it. Swing and you miss again Doc, all your comments are bull**** as usual. You lose again :lamo

~~~~~~
So you claim that that Trump violated Campaign Finance laws. If so perhaps he should pay a fine just as Obama did.

Where Was The Outrage When Obama Violated Campaign …
https://downtrend.com/71superb/where-was-the-outrage-when-obama...
On the other hand, Obama actually did commit camping finance violations. Politico reported on this back in 2013: President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign…

~~~~~~
So you claim that that Trump violated Campaign Finance laws. If so perhaps he should pay a fine just as Obama did.

Where Was The Outrage When Obama Violated Campaign …
https://downtrend.com/71superb/where-was-the-outrage-when-obama...
On the other hand, Obama actually did commit camping finance violations. Politico reported on this back in 2013: President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign…

That’s like saying all murders are the same. They aren’t nice try but you failed as usual. I noticed you’ve at least moved away from your idiotic claim that it was impeachment because of sex. You know your dishonest claim that I proved your comment to be idiotic. Keep moving those goal posts but it won’t do Trumptard any good. Oh and you’ve lost again “doc”. :lamo

That’s like saying all murders are the same. They aren’t nice try but you failed as usual. I noticed you’ve at least moved away from your idiotic claim that it was impeachment because of sex. You know your dishonest claim that I proved your comment to be idiotic. Keep moving those goal posts but it won’t do Trumptard any good. Oh and you’ve lost again “doc”. :lamo

Then end result of murder is always the same. and so is the jury's decision... Guilty as charged.

Then end result of murder is always the same. and so is the jury's decision... Guilty as charged.

Nope the end result is not the same or every murder would get the same sentence. Not only have your proven your comments dishonest, but ignorant as well. You've lost again Doc, but please keep digging your whole because it's hilarious to make fun of your comments. :lamo

So what you're saying is that it was alright to hide $1.9 million dollars in donations? So let's see... the Obama Campaign committed a victimless paperwork violation. Then the Trump Campaign committed a victimless paperwork violation. And you're here to tell me that the two situations are not similar in any way shape or form.

https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Obama-Campaign-fine-violations/2013/01/04/id/470147/
The fines are among the largest ever levied on a presidential campaign by the FEC and stem from a series of missing filings for nearly 1,200 contributions totaling nearly $1.9 million.

So what you're saying is that it was alright to hide $1.9 million dollars in donations? So let's see... the Obama Campaign committed a victimless paperwork violation. Then the Trump Campaign committed a victimless paperwork violation. And you're here to tell me that the two situations are not similar in any way shape or form.

https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Obama-Campaign-fine-violations/2013/01/04/id/470147/
The fines are among the largest ever levied on a presidential campaign by the FEC and stem from a series of missing filings for nearly 1,200 contributions totaling nearly $1.9 million.

You are looking at amount and not intent. Trump did so to influence the election (hardly victimless) whereas Obama did not. Again, you've failed and lost. Your ignorant comments are only rivaled by your dishonest comments Doc. In a nutshell, you've got nothing. Keep digging your hole, it's quite amusing making fun of your comments. :lamo

In my city we've got some Russians. But we've got a ton of Italians. Predominately Sicilian, with a large number of Calabrese & Barese, along with some Napolitano, and even a hold-out Toscano neighborhood that's now unfortunately greatly diminished in (ethnic Italian) stature. I've got Calabrese blood myself on one side, along with Sicilian relatives intermarried. My city was totally mobbed-up until the mid-eighties, with strong outfit influences carrying into the mid-nineties.

This included (especially) city & county government, the unions & the building trades, trucking, and of course the old standbys of gambling & prostitution, along with plenty of general nondescript thievery & fraud thrown in for good measure. And not just Italians, but the Irish here had a big thing for crookedness too, along with some Poles & Jews that couldn't stand to be left-out of the fun either. So I'm reasonably versed in what it took to get major R.E. deals done around here in days now gone buy. And I imagined it was similar in Manhattan.

So when Trump threw his hat in the ring, I figured due to the shadiness of doing big-time real estate during the 60's/70's/80's, he'd be a savvy street-fighter. But I also figured he'd be crazy to invite the kind of scrutiny he was going to receive. When you've got a good thing, and you had to play fast & loose to get it, the best deal is usually to go quietly and obtrusively to the bank - keeping your head down low and smiling only to yourself.

But Trump couldn't do that. He broke the cardinal rule of being a family man; protect your family. In fact, not only did he not protect them, he exposed them to all kinds of legal and financial danger, including endangering his business organization. He had it all, but seems to have thrown it away. SDNY and other criminal and civil courts are going to be going after him, his family, and his org, for much of the next decade I believe; I can smell it!

~~~~~~
As usual, your elitist priggish reply stands out for what its is Bull Crap.
So you are saying that Democrats like FDR's long adulterous affairs with at least two women right up to his death. JFK's many extramarital dalliances with women both in and out of the White House. LBJ's kept mistress Madeline Brown claimed to have had a 20-year affair. Sen. Kennedy regularly made sexual advances to waitresses and was caught in a private room have sex with a woman in the La Brasserie Restaurant, that didn't include the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. Bill Clinton and his numerous sexual dalliances both within and outside the White House with Gennifer Flowers, sexual assault of Juanita Broaddrick molestations of Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey, including his affairs, including Monica Lewinsky. Let's not forget John Edwards and the fathering of a child during his run for the vice presidency while his wife was dying of cancer. Last but not least former president Barack Hussein Obama II found to have same gender sexual proclivities. When you live in a glass house don't throw stones at other people.

You are looking at amount and not intent. Trump did so to influence the election (hardly victimless) whereas Obama did not. Again, you've failed and lost. Your ignorant comments are only rivaled by your dishonest comments Doc. In a nutshell, you've got nothing. Keep digging your hole, it's quite amusing making fun of your comments. :lamo

~~~~~~
Therefore, the intent of the payoffs to two bimbos was blackmail not campaign violation.

~~~~~~
Therefore, the intent of the payoffs to two bimbos was blackmail not campaign violation.

You are all over the place, no it isn't blackmail because THEY didn't seek Trump out, HE sought them out. Not only are your comments dishonest and ignorant, but now you're just flailing around because you were proven wrong. :lamo

There's some truth in the bolded, especially for those of us that believe Trump's presidential run was (at least initially) a PR stunt.

Remember his victory speech? He seemed very subdued for someone who just won a great victory.

~~~~~~
As usual, your elitist priggish reply stands out for what its is Bull Crap.
So you are saying that Democrats like FDR's long adulterous affairs with at least two women right up to his death. JFK's many extramarital dalliances with women both in and out of the White House. LBJ's kept mistress Madeline Brown claimed to have had a 20-year affair. Sen. Kennedy regularly made sexual advances to waitresses and was caught in a private room have sex with a woman in the La Brasserie Restaurant, that didn't include the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. Bill Clinton and his numerous sexual dalliances both within and outside the White House with Gennifer Flowers, sexual assault of Juanita Broaddrick molestations of Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey, including his affairs, including Monica Lewinsky. Let's not forget John Edwards and the fathering of a child during his run for the vice presidency while his wife was dying of cancer. Last but not least former president Barack Hussein Obama II found to have same gender sexual proclivities. When you live in a glass house don't throw stones at other people.
No, I'm doing political and legal analysis. And I stand by my opine. Trump, his family, and his org, will indeed be facing legal consequence long after he leaves office.

And, if you believe my claim below makes makes me an "elitist":

"The number one responsibility of a family man is protecting his family"

Then, you and I obviously have quite a differing opinion as to the proper role of being a family man.

No, I'm doing political and legal analysis. And I stand by my opine. Trump, his family, and his org, will indeed be facing legal consequence long after he leaves office.

And, if you believe my claim below makes makes me an "elitist":

"The number one responsibility of a family man is protecting his family"

Then, you and I obviously have quite a differing opinion as to the proper role of being a family man.

~~~~~~
So will Obama and Hillary should also face the same scrutiny. Just as we are reading today. Why Didn’t Liberal SDNY Prosecute Obama?
See:
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Judicial Watch Uncovers New Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial...

On Monday December 10, 2018, President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton announced he will be testifying on Capitol Hill this week on the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play scandal which includes Uranium One. Judicial Watch has uncovered more that 280 emails proving Clinton Foundation pay-to-play while Hillary was the head of the Department of State.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 'Democrats' are not above the law, even if they think they are.

~~~~~~
So will Obama and Hillary should also face the same scrutiny. Just as we are reading today. Why Didn’t Liberal SDNY Prosecute Obama?
See:
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Judicial Watch Uncovers New Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial...

On Monday December 10, 2018, President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton announced he will be testifying on Capitol Hill this week on the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play scandal which includes Uranium One. Judicial Watch has uncovered more that 280 emails proving Clinton Foundation pay-to-play while Hillary was the head of the Department of State.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 'Democrats' are not above the law, even if they think they are.
Doc, what the hell has this got to do with Trump-Cohen?

Who the hell cares, republicans are hypocrites all the time. Screw that, dems must uphold a standard but republicans can be sleezy scumbags? no. And anyway, sex isn't the reason to impeach Trump, there is a whole list of factors that have nothing to do with just sex

Back
Top Bottom