• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN finally admits the Sweden Strategy of Herd Immunity was right, but are still discouraging other countries from doing the same

THAT republican doesn't even care if the life is one of his Republican brothers. that's sad dude.

I care intensely about America and her welfare and how to pay our bills. I care about all Americans including my republican brothers.

Tell me it isn't the truth, tell me the gop as a whole doesn't want to overturn roe v wade. Why do you feel as if the truth is a guilt trip?
We can't overturn Roe v Wade. Who planted this delusion in your head? Roe v Wade is not even a law. it is a supreme Court ruling.

Reactions: PoS
I suppose I could be like you and waste time worrying about Sweden and what they do there.

another just totally bizarre post in a thread about Sweden.

totally odd stuff.

I care intensely about America and her welfare and how to pay our bills. I care about all Americans including my republican brothers.

i wasn't talking about you. i was talking about the poster who is terrible at math and has said he doesn't care how many Americans die (and has pointed out that they're just "old" Americans (i think like you) so he cares not if they die).

you really haven't read his posts?

Listen, you’re the one who thinks “finally came back down to levels other nations have been at for months” is somehow a dramatic success, so you tell me what you think has been “cherry picked.”
Other than Belgium. Can’t use just one country, right?
What happened in Belgium proves that lockdowns are not guaranteed to keep deaths down.
LMAO....said the biggest cherry picker in here. Do you know of any European countries other than Belgium?

But, hey, way to invalidate any opposition in the OP. You make the highest quality threads. :LOL: (y)

Don't really need to refute, given that your whole article refutes your position. Thanks for the chuckles, though... ;)
All I needed was one EU country to prove that lockdowns are no more effective than herd immunity, and Belgium is it, so yes, I do win.

I know you got nothing to add but hot Canukistan air in every thread, but at least you try. LOL

What happened in Belgium proves that lockdowns are not guaranteed to keep deaths down.

All I needed was one EU country to prove that lockdowns are no more effective than herd immunity, and Belgium is it, so yes, I do win.

I know you got nothing to add but hot Canukistan air in every thread, but at least you try. LOL

You're literally weakening your point with this supposed mic drop. Maybe if you knew something about actual statistical analysis you'd embarrass yourself less.

giphy.gif

You're literally weakening your point with this supposed mic drop. Maybe if you knew something about actual statistical analysis you'd embarrass yourself less.
LOL what do you know about stats? Counting a dozen donuts per order in your shop isnt stats.

LOL what do you know about stats? Counting a dozen donuts per order in your shop isnt stats.

Ooof...awkward... I'm mentioned many times on here that I'm an analyst. It's why I laugh so hard...I know what I'm laughing about. ;)

Ooof...awkward... I'm mentioned many times on here that I'm an analyst. It's why I laugh so hard...I know what I'm laughing about. ;)
An analyst? Is that what they call a fur trapper in Canada these days?

then you're laughing at the lack of just "basic" math skills by Trump's most ardent supporters regarding Sweden/Finland/Norway. as am i.

i'm honestly trying to think of how they could be more wrong. you have any ideas?

then you're laughing at the lack of just "basic" math skills by Trump's most ardent supporters regarding Sweden/Finland/Norway. as am i.

i'm honestly trying to think of how they could be more wrong. you have any ideas?

I do, but I'll be damned if I'll give them more ammo by dropping that here... ;) You can make numbers say whatever you want them to, but only if you're the smartest person in the room.

about your promise, reneging and integrity?
What was the question you are caught in again? There are thousands you never answer, so all we can do is guess on the latest. Is it when an expert predicts something and is way far off but people shrug, whereas a lay person predicts something and is a little off and you go bananas? Or is there some other question you are caught in?

What are you an analyst of?

What was the question you are caught in again? There are thousands you never answer, so all we can do is guess on the latest. Is it when an expert predicts something and is way far off but people shrug, whereas a lay person predicts something and is a little off and you go bananas? Or is there some other question you are caught in?

look, we get that you're trying really hard to change the subject away from your promise, that you reneged on it and that it shows what integrity looks like to you.

do you think your posts are stealth or something?

How many deaths from COVID in Sweden in the past month versus in America again?

Oh WAIT! My bad...you never answer the question asked. You post about something that was not asked. You are caught in the question after all.

How many deaths from COVID in Sweden in the past month versus in America again?

Oh WAIT! My bad...you never answer the question asked. You post about something that was not asked. You are caught in the question after all.

and, as you always do, you compare Sweden to us instead of it's neighbors.

in Trump world that's a victory.

We can't overturn Roe v Wade. Who planted this delusion in your head? Roe v Wade is not even a law. it is a supreme Court ruling.
Then why does the right keep trying? Why did trump say he would only support a justice who would overturn roe v wade? The right planted this delusion.

and, as you always do, you compare Sweden to us instead of it's neighbors.

in Trump world that's a victory.
I do it to illustrate that masks are worthless. I have posted more than once about how smoke particles easily go right through masks and everyone runs away. I have posted about people wearing TWO masks if everyone thinks that masks are primarily for someone with COVID who doesn't know it to protect others from getting it. Again, no answers from the religious cult leftists. Just unfounded claims that there has been "scientific" testing of the efficacy of masks when there has been none.

So, you are caught in the questions again ad deflect, demure, ignore and won't answer them. You are one of those people who are like some 5 year old kid pulling on daddies pant legs saying, "Daddy, what is this, what is that, how is this done, etc."

You take a position on nothing that I can see. you just carp from the bleachers

I do it to illustrate that masks are worthless. I have posted more than once about how smoke particles easily go right through masks and everyone runs away. I have posted about people wearing TWO masks if everyone thinks that masks are primarily for someone with COVID who doesn't know it to protect others from getting it. Again, no answers from the religious cult leftists. Just unfounded claims that there has been "scientific" testing of the efficacy of masks when there has been none.

So, you are caught in the questions again ad deflect, demure, ignore and won't answer them. You are one of those people who are like some 5 year old kid pulling on daddies pant legs saying, "Daddy, what is this, what is that, how is this done, etc."

You take a position on nothing that I can see. you just carp from the bleachers

yes, 6,000 dead Swedes is better than 600 dead in Norway/Finland.

you are literally the worst person with math that i've ever encountered.

Democrats keep proving the ACA has a huge number of Flaws. Biden admits only 20 million get the plan.

Twenty million more that your ilk doesn't want insured. But hey, it's not as if your (plural) response to the coronavirus hasn't decisively proven how "pro-life" your ilk is not. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom