• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clinton

Re: Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clint

Claims about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Ties to For-Profit Laureate University-Truth! & Misleading!
https://www.truthorfiction.com/claims-bill-hillary-clintons-ties-profit-laureate-university/

If when you Google a subject and the first several pages are filled with RW “media” outlets and so-called news sites…………….and you cannot find any report, reference or news story in a responsible and reliable MSM source……..

You can dismiss what every they are peddling as malarkey……….

Re: Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clint

So, again you've got nothing...

Bye...:2wave:

He contributes nothing.

All he has are single-line troll posts and an emoticon.

Every single damn post of his.

So, again you've got nothing...

Bye...:2wave:

That's the best you can hope for from that guy, some juvenile insult and an emoticon. He's operating at maximum capacity there.

Baaaa , baaaa, baaa ! HRC sheep . :lamo

See what I mean?
No, 'course not.

2a9ea04a9ab2634187003af4fb70c264.jpg

The reality is they had a huge hand in this university and they even went so far as to advertise their foundation as a university. $55 million in grants, she'll corps not reported to the IRS and donations going back and forth make this a very hot topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He contributes nothing.

All he has are single-line troll posts and an emoticon.

Every single damn post of his.

When dealing with blind loyalty to the most corrupt family on earth the is no making sense to these fanatics . Bye to you too ! :roll:

That's the best you can hope for from that guy, some juvenile insult and an emoticon. He's operating at maximum capacity there.

I'm trying to make sense to juvenile fanatics that blindly follow the corrupt . Bye to you . :roll:

"Bill Clinton ended his role with a for-profit college system on Friday, nearly two weeks after his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, began her second presidential campaign and singled out that industry for criticism.

Mr. Clinton’s role as honorary chancellor for the college system, Laureate International Universities, was part of a five-year deal that began on April 24, 2010, an aide with his office said. The end of the agreement was first reported by Bloomberg Politics, and an aide to Mr. Clinton told Bloomberg that the separation had nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign.

Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif

The university system — part of Laureate Education Inc., which according to Bloomberg is the world’s largest for-profit college chain — has been a seven-figure donor to the Clinton Foundation, giving between $1 million and $5 million, according to the foundation’s website. Laureate has also made five commitments through the Clinton Global Initiative.

The Clintons have recently faced increased scrutiny over donations made to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state. Mrs. Clinton’s nascent campaign has also faced questions about the overlap between the foundation’s donors and speech fees or contracts with Bill Clinton during that time.

Laureate is said to have a number of backers from both political parties, including the Republican investor Henry Kravis and the Democratic billionaire George Soros."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/25/u...ureate-chain-of-for-profit-colleges.html?_r=0

The NYT, WAPO, and Bloomberg all carried stories about the Clintons and Laureate as far back as 2015 as you saw.
Now here comes TruthOrFiction to say essentially "Yeah it's all true, but the Clintons say the truth is misleading".
Exactly why is it misleading, you might ask?
Well because W.Bush started the IYF, one of the orgs under scrutiny, TruthOrFiction answers.
That's what passes for evidence of no current corruption, you see.
And, therefore, to TruthOrFiction there's no point mentioning donations to The Clinton Foundation or Clinton Global Initiative.

Certain DP members need to look a little harder.

There does seem to be a Bill Clinton tie to Laureate.....but I don't see anything nefarious about it. And the Clinton Foundation got an A rating from the American Institute of Philantropy for using 90% of it's funding for philanthropic causes.

Do you have a problem with Trump's ties to the Heritage Foundation?

I'm trying to make sense to juvenile fanatics that blindly follow the corrupt . Bye to you . :roll:

No you're not. You're tossing off a schoolyard taunt and pasting an emoticon to it. Look at any of your posts and tell me why a six-year-old with a bad attitude or a 90-year-old with dementia couldn't have posted it. I mean literally.

There does seem to be a Bill Clinton tie to Laureate.....but I don't see anything nefarious about it. And the Clinton Foundation got an A rating from the American Institute of Philantropy for using 90% of it's funding for philanthropic causes.

Do you have a problem with Trump's ties to the Heritage Foundation?
Didn't know he had them.

While your statement wasn't directed at me, I've clicked on the links posted throughout this thread to said university and they're all broken. Perhaps that was purposeful, perhaps not. In any case, I think this is what folks are referring to: https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/meetings/cgi-university

CGI-U doesn't seem to be a university per sa, but rather a community development incubator where students pitch their innovative ideas and those selected as the best receive funding for implementation.

So, again, where's the problem?
No, it's not a brick and mortar university, but then it doesn't have to be. Neither was Trump University. The ties are there, you just rather deny them. Have a nice day.

No you're not. You're tossing off a schoolyard taunt and pasting an emoticon to it. Look at any of your posts and tell me why a six-year-old with a bad attitude or a 90-year-old with dementia couldn't have posted it. I mean literally.

When dealing with three year olds that have no free will what would you expect .

When dealing with three year olds that have no free will what would you expect .

See, that right there is one source of your problem. If you start with an adsurdity and go from there you can't possibly make any sense.
Another part of your problem is these words you say that make everyone else go, "Huh? What is this guy talking about?", you actually like the way they sound! When you say you're dealing with three-year-olds I'm thinking "What kind of delusions does this guy have?" and you're liking the phrase.

No, it's not a brick and mortar university, but then it doesn't have to be. Neither was Trump University. The ties are there, you just rather deny them. Have a nice day.

Sixteen and a half million was paid to Bill Clinton in less than a four year period for role as "chancellor". Fecking, hell. I should be so lucky.

Fifty-five million in funding for Bill and Hill Clinton's "university" was channeled from the State Department when Hillary was Secretary of State! :mad:

The U.S. was/is a huge hedge fund for the Clintons.

Didn't know he had them.

What about Trump's ties to the Clinton Foundation?

See, that right there is one source of your problem. If you start with an adsurdity and go from there you can't possibly make any sense.
Another part of your problem is these words you say that make everyone else go, "Huh? What is this guy talking about?", you actually like the way they sound! When you say you're dealing with three-year-olds I'm thinking "What kind of delusions does this guy have?" and you're liking the phrase.

When will you deal with your problem ? Is it very hard for you to see the conflict of interest with paying 16 plus million to Slick Willie and the corrupt witch using her State dept position to steer 55 million taxpayer grant money to the very same people ? How delusional can you be ? Who is Douglas Becker ? Who is Johathan Turley ? deny , deny , deny !!!!! Educate yourself . :applaud
ICYMI: The Clinton University Scandal - Fox Nation
Clinton U: Here's the Other Multimillion-Dollar Fraud Scandal the Media Isn't Telling You About - Guy Benson
Exclusive: Media Ignores Clinton University Scandal Worse Than Trump U » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back - Breitbart

When will you deal with your problem ? Is it very hard for you to see the conflict of interest with paying 16 plus million to Slick Willie and the corrupt witch using her State dept position to steer 55 million taxpayer grant money to the very same people ? How delusional can you be ? Who is Douglas Becker ? Who is Johathan Turley ? deny , deny , deny !!!!! Educate yourself . :applaud
ICYMI: The Clinton University Scandal - Fox Nation
Clinton U: Here's the Other Multimillion-Dollar Fraud Scandal the Media Isn't Telling You About - Guy Benson
Exclusive: Media Ignores Clinton University Scandal Worse Than Trump U » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back - Breitbart

I don't much care about any of that stuff. I was just reading the thread out of curiosity and decided to call you on crap posts. At least you've started making a case, presenting an argument.
I might look into it. If what you say is true, though, it still won't matter much to me. I was no fan of Bill Clinton and I'm less a fan of Hillary. If you've shown that they're even more crooked than the average politician (quite a feat, if true) I won't be surprised.
If I were American, I'd be royally pissed off at both parties because of the fiasco they've created here.

I don't much care about any of that stuff. I was just reading the thread out of curiosity and decided to call you on crap posts. At least you've started making a case, presenting an argument.
I might look into it. If what you say is true, though, it still won't matter much to me. I was no fan of Bill Clinton and I'm less a fan of Hillary. If you've shown that they're even more crooked than the average politician (quite a feat, if true) I won't be surprised.
If I were American, I'd be royally pissed off at both parties because of the fiasco they've created here.

Killary Rotten Clinton , a candidate that Jerry Zeifman says “Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality and various ethics violations. Sound familiar? Like Benghazi maybe? Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

No, Trump U wasn't a physical brick and mortar structure. It was (or is) a seminar-style real estate program people pay for, whereas, CGI-U is more like a community development incubator. The difference: people don't pay to become part of CGI-U; money is awarded to them for their innovative ideas. This falls more along the lines of either scholarship or philanthropy. Regardless, no one including yourself as provided an evidence pointing to illegal activity here. Everything's been speculative.

I've already outlined the tie between the school's owner/investor/promoter, Doug Becker, Bill and Hillary. You just haven't provided the proof of criminal activity by the Clinton's where their association is concerned (i.e., nothing showing their involvement in the day-to-day operations of Laureate International Universities or Whalton University). Provide the proof, not speculation.

Back
Top Bottom