• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Please tell us just what is the "lesson" from history we should be learning here?......................That the same old BS and phony personal attacks on HRC will not work........AGAIN...........

Nope. The lesson is to the American electorate. We'd better find a way of finding better candidates.

The vast majority of that polling took place BEFORE the Clinton speech you credit for the supposed trend. Plus how pathetic is Hillary that she cant reach 50% support against a buffoon like Trump. Hillarys advantage is nothing more than good fortune--she is, perhaps, the second worst candidate for president in the modern era. Her good fortune happens to be that she is running against the worst. You must be very proud.....

That being said.............HRC by a landslide..............For me, I really do not care who wins....... and doubt I will vote for either of the two turkeys..........But do see Clinton wiping up the crazy and incompetent Trump............How anyone can support/vote for such an obvious nut job is well beyond my understanding

Surely next week's poll will show the exact opposite. Let's wait until Clinton actually wins the nomination and we get at least one debate. Trump could come out of a debate looking like a total idiot or a total winner next to Clinton. This race will be a lot closer than ten points. Also why is this person imyoda so gleefully attempting to make Trump look so bad when his lean is Conservative? Does he not know his opponent is perhaps the most corrupt, Democratic candidate of all time?

IMYODA is not trying to make Trump look bad.........Donald is doing a great job without any help from me............

BTW

I'm just the messenger here.............Just report what I see/read........

Just saying HRC is corrupt does not make it so.................you need to provide proof that is so before you can conclude as you do.......... Proof always comes first then followed by conclusion............me thinks you have that concept a tad backassward

IMYODA is not trying to make Trump look bad.........Donald is doing a great job without any help from me............

BTW

I'm just the messenger here.............Just report what I see/read........

Just saying HRC is corrupt does not make it so.................you need to provide proof that is so before you can conclude as you do.......... Proof always comes first then followed by conclusion............me thinks you have that concept a tad backassward

Really I need to provide proof? Hmm...didn't seem like you needed proof when you tried to say that Trump was the next Hitler.

Donald Trump is no conservative either, so why should a REAL conservative support him?

A true conservative would prefer Trump over Clinton.

Really I need to provide proof? Hmm...didn't seem like you needed proof when you tried to say that Trump was the next Hitler.

Never said that...............don't try to slander me by saying something that is NOT TRUE.............

See what happens to these folks when the one they support is shown for what he truly is..........and the polls turn around to reflect the same.........

Boy do they get nasty............Reality is a bitch for these folks

Last edited:
Never said that...............don't try to slander me by saying something that is NOT TRUE.............

See what happens to these folks when the one they support is shown for what he truly is..........and the polls turn around to reflect the same.........

Boy do they get nasty............Reality is a bitch for these folks

Oh that's right..you didn't have the spine to say who you actually wanted people to think Trump was like. An unnamed dictator is more what you inferred. Yet again, you still have no proof of that.

No, a true conservative would recoil in horror at Trump. (This ain't a defense of the OP, just an observation).

mainstream media says establishment mainstream shill in the lead, what a shock.

buckle up.

Oh that's right..you didn't have the spine to say who you actually wanted people to think Trump was like. An unnamed dictator is more what you inferred. Yet again, you still have no proof of that.

Now you claim to be a mind reader?

You are out of line pal...........

The one-time experiment called "America" is coming to an end.

The corruption of the ruling class and the greedy, fat, naive, dumb-as-a-rock, financially broke voters is what finally brought this country past the tipping point.

Not the commies or the terrorists. Or global warming. It was an inside job.

With the raw Latino sewage pouring in while those who are supposed to put a plug into the hole actually aid and abet the invaders, "America" will never have a true conservative president. Not even a RINO.

We are done. But it was nice for a while.

e75cbd5a1590c5ef75182516201ff3c9.jpg

Unless, of course, they prefer the status-quo to unprecedented incompetence, but I don't hold much faith in modern American conservatives being able to figure this out. They still believe in the populist nonsense that "anyone on this stage" would be a better President than Hillary Clinton, including three candidates with zero political or governmental management experience. The joke is on them, but they, of course, will not get it.

Last edited:
The one-time experiment called "America" is coming to an end.

The corruption of the ruling class and the greedy, fat, naive, dumb-as-a-rock, financially broke voters is what finally brought this country past the tipping point.

Not the commies or the terrorists. Or global warming. It was an inside job.

With the raw Latino sewage pouring in while those who are supposed to put a plug into the hole actually aid and abet the invaders, "America" will never have a true conservative president. Not even a RINO.

We are done. But it was nice for a while.

So I've taken it you have discovered the error in your ways with regard to Donald Trump? What else could drive someone to recoil at the "greedy, fat, naive, dumb-as-a-rock, financially broke voters" than a realization that Donald Trump and his supporters are dangerous to the republic?

So I've taken it you have discovered the error in your ways with regard to Donald Trump? What else could drive someone to recoil at the "greedy, fat, naive, dumb-as-a-rock, financially broke voters" than a realization that Donald Trump and his supporters are dangerous to the republic?

How are they dangerous?

The hens have come home to roost. Suppose that you are female. Would you have any interest at all in seeing the very first woman President?

U go GRLZ!

Please tell us just what is the "lesson" from history we should be learning here?......................That the same old BS and phony personal attacks on HRC will not work........AGAIN...........

Yea, the Republican attacks on Clinton are phony, but it does not change the fact that she is a Neoliberal and a corporate elite, who does not have America's interests in mind in the slightest.

When Hillary attacks Republicans, and when Republicans attack Hillary, it just doesn't matter to me. I'm not voting for either douche bag.

Yea, the Republican attacks on Clinton are phony, but it does not change the fact that she is a Neoliberal and a corporate elite, who does not have America's interests in mind in the slightest.

When Hillary attacks Republicans, and when Republicans attack Hillary, it just doesn't matter to me. I'm not voting for either douche bag.

...and Trump is an ethno-nationalist.....SO WHAT?........but thanks for sharing your opinion..........and you nailed the douchebag comparison.........

Surely next week's poll will show the exact opposite. Let's wait until Clinton actually wins the nomination and we get at least one debate. Trump could come out of a debate looking like a total idiot or a total winner next to Clinton. This race will be a lot closer than ten points. Also why is this person imyoda so gleefully attempting to make Trump look so bad when his lean is Conservative? Does he not know his opponent is perhaps the most corrupt, Democratic candidate of all time?

He's a gun banner too. Its a sham. he is a hard core Democrat

remind me why someone who pretends to be conservative is a hard core Hillary fan boy?

Or why a Conservative Party would run a Liberal as their candidate?

Back
Top Bottom