• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton email leaker arrested

This person shares responsibility for getting tRump into office.

And guess who he's connected to.

And this business of suggesting some leak from the FBI as the source of Hillary's woes is stupid. The revelation of Hillary's server came to light when her friend Sydney Blumenthal had his emails hacked by GUCCIFER. The hacked emails between Blumenthal and Clinton were leaked by GUCCIFER to the USA Today.

I don't remember. What email info was leaked? Is the problem the actual information, or that it was leaked?

That it was leaked/released/whatever. There wasn't anything even wrong with the emails, but leaking/releasing/whatever them fueled baseless allegations about them just the same.

And this business of suggesting some leak from the FBI as the source of Hillary's woes is stupid. The revelation of Hillary's server came to light when her friend Sydney Blumenthal had his emails hacked by GUCCIFER. The hacked emails between Blumenthal and Clinton were leaked by GUCCIFER to the USA Today.
And Guccifer was operated by the GRU, which is a funny thing to bring up if you want people to forget that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Donald Trump.

That it was leaked/released/whatever. There wasn't anything even wrong with the emails, but leaking/releasing/whatever them fueled baseless allegations about them just the same.
The emails were evidence of the illegal server. Evidence of classified documents improperly stored. Her server was most certainly hacked by foreign entities. Very bad.

The emails were evidence of the illegal server. Evidence of classified documents improperly stored. Her server was most certainly hacked by foreign entities. Very bad.
By Russian intelligence, to be exact. Right wingers are very adverse to admitting that Russia interfered on behalf of Trump.

President Trump was one of the very best Presidents. The greatest economy till Covid. No new wars. Peace. Sorted out the border issue. Stop Noth Korea from escalating missile threats. Just a wonderful job. I look forward to his second presidency so he can repair all the damage that Biden and the Dems in charge have done.
No he wasn't. He was an anti American piece of shit who artificially inflated the economy through massive spending leading to the inflation we have today. His foreign policy was mostly a disaster, and he mismanaged the Covid response so poorly he almost totally sunk our country. Not to mention being the only president in history to try to steal an election he lost because of the things previously mentioned. He has been a liar and a con man his whole life, and has made a career of ripping people off. Maybe you support him because you are the same type of person? Biden will wipe the floor with him again, and it will be fun seeing you whine like a baby over it for another four years.

And Guccifer was operated by the GRU, which is a funny thing to bring up if you want people to forget that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Donald Trump.
Feel free to link to info on this theory.

President Trump was one of the very best Presidents. The greatest economy till Covid. No new wars. Peace. Sorted out the border issue. Stop Noth Korea from escalating missile threats. Just a wonderful job.

"...Till Covid..."

Unfortunately for Trump, responding to national emergencies was one of the duties of a President.

I look forward to his second presidency so he can repair all the damage that Biden and the Dems in charge have done.

All you have to do is hope that there isn't another national emergency for him to respond to.

"...Till Covid..."

Unfortunately for Trump, responding to national emergencies was one of the duties of a President.

All you have to do is hope that there isn't another national emergency for him to respond to.
Don't you know that his responsibility as President ended when Covid started? He was so awesome up until then! Haha.

Mueller. Haha. That was a bunch of BS. The GUCCIFER guy was arrested in Romania were he lived as he is Romanian.
And operated by GRU.

And operated by GRU.
Well given that he was extridicted to the US for the hacking, I am sure there is a lot of court evidence of this Russian connection evidence. Not just Mueller report crap.
That said, I am sure Russia, China and a whole host of countries hacked her illegal server.

Well given that he was extridicted to the US for the hacking, I am sure there is a lot of court evidence of this Russian connection evidence. Not just Mueller report crap.
If you have an intelligent reason for doubting Mueller's conclusion then you're free to share with the rest of the class.

And I did qualify that with "intelligent," so think carefully before you hammer out your next response with your forehead.

If you have an intelligent reason for doubting Mueller's conclusion then you're free to share with the rest of the class.

And I did qualify that with "intelligent," so think carefully before you hammer out your next response with your forehead.
Not just Mueller report crap.
That said, I am sure Russia, China and a whole host of countries hacked her illegal server.

Not just Mueller report crap.
I guess your forehead won out.

Did BLM or Antifa storm the Capitol in January 2017?
No, however they burned and looted American cities for over four years, including aatempts to burn federal court houses. As far as I am concerned, that's worse then a one time riot at the Capitol.
No. That was yous guys in 2021.
What is ?yous"?

No, however they burned and looted American cities for over four years,

This is patently false. Vandals, arsonists, and criminals who were not there to protest burned down some buildings. The group has consistently called for peaceful protests.

including aatempts to burn federal court houses. As far as I am concerned, that's worse then a one time riot at the Capitol.

What is ?yous"?

Yous guys

LOL!!

People now are trying to use misinformation from 2016, along with misinformation today to say that McGonagol was helping Trump?

That is totally false.

1. It wasn't the FBI NY Field Office who discovered the Hillary emails on Weiner's laptop. It was the NYC Police Department. They got the laptop when they raided Weiner's property and confiscated the laptop. They found what they were looking for...pictures and videos of Weiner with underage girls. But they ALSO found the emails. They notified the FBI at that NY Field Office and they got no response. Eventually, when they threatened to release the emails to the public, the FBI took the laptop.

2. The Field Office...being run by McGonagol...then sat on the laptop for more than a month because FBI headquarters...Comey...told him to. That's when honest agents in the field office told Rudy about the laptop and the word got out to the media.

3. Comey was forced to make a choice, as he later said, of two bad courses of action. He could continue to ignore the issue or he could come out with it and try to put the best spin on it that he could. He chose the latter, but before he did, he had Strozk...yeah, THAT Strozk...and a couple others "work their magic" and do what FBI forensics couldn't do: They "searched" hundreds of thousands of emails in a matter of days and found that there was no classified information on the laptop. Comey then announced that there was nothing to worry about.

So no. McGonagol wasn't the one who "leaked Hillary's emails". To the contrary, he did his very best to HIDE the emails...at Comey's orders.

Of course, after Hillary rightfully lost the election, there were many Democrats who blamed Comey for causing her to lose, even though HE did his very best to keep the stuff on Weiner's laptop hidden, even after he was forced to acknowledge the laptop existed.

February 8, 2023
  • "An investigation of the Clinton Foundation, predicated in part by oppo research from Steve Bannon associate Peter Schweitzer, an investigation which leaked in the weeks leading up to the election and which was staffed by an FBI team that included a pro-Trump agent running an informant targeting the Foundation ."

emptywheel
@emptywheel
Oct 7, 2022
Replying to @emptywheel
Btw, my favorite Devlin story is not either of the times he pretended the FBI wouldn't prosecute Democratic crime, OR the time he performed for Aileen Cannon on cue, OR the time he stomped all over good Buzzfeed reporting, it's this one:

washingtonpost.com
Justice Dept. disclosures cast fresh doubt on Trump-Russia investigation
The Justice Department provided new details to Congress and the courts suggesting flaws in the FBI’s pursuit of a connection between

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom