• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Campaign Suggests DNC Email Leak Is Vast Russian Conspiracy To Elect Trump

Re: Clinton Campaign Suggests DNC Email Leak Is Vast Russian Conspiracy To Elect Trum

Wow...you sound just like an apologist for Hillary's emails....only now it's Trump.

Nope - Trump has committed no illegality - unlike Hillary

That crooked Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated up the wazoo

Re: Clinton Campaign Suggests DNC Email Leak Is Vast Russian Conspiracy To Elect Trum

Stopped reading right there. I am not going to entertain this kind of Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

Cure yourself of it and we will resume this discussion.

Oh, but it's alright for you to talk about clap trap, eh? When you have proof that Trump did anything with Russia concerning hacking you come on back yourself. Until then I'll assume you've parroted the vapid talking points of the left wing media, with nothing to back it up but snark.

Nope - Trump has committed no illegality - unlike Hillary

That crooked Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated up the wazoo

Trump has promised to violate the constitution and the BoR....and now he's fulfilling his promise before he's even elected.

We need to see Trump's tax returns.

Oh, but it's alright for you to talk about clap trap, eh? When you have proof that Trump did anything with Russia concerning hacking you come on back yourself. Until then I'll assume you've parroted the vapid talking points of the left wing media, with nothing to back it up but snark.

OK, I know that this is really hard to understand, so try as hard as you possibly can to listen:

Nobody has said that Trump definitely participated in the hacking. Nobody. To even insinuate that is a massive strawman.

Now as for Trump's comments. He's flip-flopped so quickly on so many matters that there is no way to prove that he was just kidding about hoping that Putin would hack the DNC. In fact all signs point to them being buddy-buddy, even if Trump was not previously made aware of the hacks.

Trump has promised to violate the constitution and the BoR....and now he's fulfilling his promise before he's even elected.

Tell me what violation Trump has promised.

Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan never released their tax returns before the elections were over. You should publish your tax returns for us, just to show your good faith.

OK, I know that this is really hard to understand, so try as hard as you possibly can to listen:

Nobody has said that Trump definitely participated in the hacking. Nobody. To even insinuate that is a massive strawman.

Now as for Trump's comments. He's flip-flopped so quickly on so many matters that there is no way to prove that he was just kidding about hoping that Putin would hack the DNC. In fact all signs point to them being buddy-buddy, even if Trump was not previously made aware of the hacks.

Uh huh. Logic isn't your strong suit. Stick to hyperbole.

Uh huh. Logic isn't your strong suit. Stick to hyperbole.
:applaud

Beautiful response. I'm in awe of that clear, well-documented refutation of my points. :thumbs:

Yes we do. Why won't Trump release his tax returns?

:applaud

Beautiful response. I'm in awe of that clear, well-documented refutation of my points. :thumbs:

I figured you would be.

I figured you would be.

The sarcasm sailed over your head like a fully-loaded 747. Which works for me!

The sarcasm sailed over your head like a fully-loaded 747. Which works for me!

Really? I let a redneck from Georgia school me. I shudda finished school.

Tell me what violation Trump has promised.

The list is long...

"...Donald Trump’s proposed policies, if carried out, would trigger a constitutional crisis. By our reckoning, a Trump administration would violate the First, Fourth, Fifth and Eighth amendments if it tried to implement his most controversial plans...."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...b41048-4876-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

"...Trump said that President Obama lacked the “courage” to use military force against the Assad regime in Syria in 2013. In reality, President Obama lacked constitutional authority to act alone against Syria—he needed congressional authorization, which Trump seemed to dismiss...

Trump said he’d like to change the law to allow waterboarding. But waterboarding is torture. Torture, by definition, is illegal—both under U.S. law and international law...

Trump has also said that he would order the military to carry out torture, declaring that they would follow his orders, whether lawful or not...."

President Donald Trump Versus the U.S. Constitution

Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan never released their tax returns before the elections were over. You should publish your tax returns for us, just to show your good faith.

So if Trump refuses then he's not acting in good faith. Which is a very bad sign for a potential president.

When will you stop beating your wife?

Deflection #2 I win.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Prove it

Prove it

See post #663

See post #663

You claimed he has already violated the bill of rights. There is no evidence in either of those OPINION pieces. Oh. And it doesn't erase Hillary's actions

No comment on Hillary and her corruption?

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.

Last edited:

You claimed he has already violated the bill of rights. There is no evidence in either of those OPINION pieces. Oh. And it doesn't erase Hillary's actions

No comment on Hillary and her corruption?

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.

Calling on a foreign government to hack the email server of an American I think would qualify as a violation of the fourth amendment and the espionage laws.

I'm bored with the Hillary email nonsense. Trump's connections to Russia and finding out what is in his tax returns is much more intriguing.

Trump needs to show us his tax returns.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS TRUMP.

Last edited:

Calling on a foreign government to hack the email server of an American I think would qualify as a violation of the fourth amendment and the espionage laws.

Yeah, except that just hasn't happened. No matter how much you repeat it, it's still FUD.

Yeah, except that just hasn't happened. No matter how much you repeat it, it's still FUD.
Yeah well, I don't intend to wait for him to become president to fulfill his unconstitutional promises. So you can expect to hear a lot more repetition about it from now on.

And it is likely Russia has those 33,000 emails that Hillary deleted from her server. Watch those start to appear as we get closer to the election.

Why would Russia wait to release them if they're not trying to influence the election?

Why would Russia wait to release them if they're not trying to influence the election?

Shouldn't you be more outraged at what was in the emails? You think our government isn't doing the exact same thing to our own allies?

They may try to influence the election. And why shouldn't they? We do it. But why would releasing Hillarys 33,000 missing emails have an impact on the election anyway? There is nothing in there. Right?

Actually, I think Rubio would've been the best against Hillary. Literally no one wanted Bush except the establishment.

Rubio is the establishment.

Shouldn't you be more outraged at what was in the emails? You think our government isn't doing the exact same thing to our own allies?

no evidence that there was vote tampering. Only bias.

Back
Top Bottom