• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clinics ask how O'Reilly got abortion records

s407a1f2.gif

How can you force young girls (15 and younger) into having babies and ruining the rest of their lives, or at least 18 years of it. The state shouldn't have the rights to a woman's body. This is my position and I fail to see a reason to change my view.

How can you force young girls (15 and younger) into having babies and ruining the rest of their lives, or at least 18 years of it. The state shouldn't have the rights to a woman's body. This is my position and I fail to see a reason to change my view.

So if a 15 year old wants to sell an eye or a kidney she should be allowed to do it? I mean the state should have the right to her body. How about an adult too?

agaglio said:
s407a1f2.gif

Where did that chart come from??? I have never seen any chart or statistics like that. I have never heard anyone claim that the majority of abortions are performed on girls under the age of 15! Most of the statistics I have seen suggest that the age group that has the most abortions is between 20 & 24...so where did that chart come from?

Nevermind that chart is # of abortions per thousand of live births. It has nothing to do with the age group that has the most abortions I read it wrong.

talloulou said:
Where did that chart come from??? I have never seen any chart or statistics like that. I have never heard anyone claim that the majority of abortions are performed on girls under the age of 15! Most of the statistics I have seen suggest that the age group that has the most abortions is between 20 & 24...so where did that chart come from?

it doesn't, it's a ratio of live births to abortions not total abortions for each age group. I have no idea what the point is the person was trying to make with it.

Stinger said:
So if a 15 year old wants to sell an eye or a kidney she should be allowed to do it? I mean the state should have the right to her body. How about an adult too?

Selling of body organs has nothing to do with the abortion debate. Let's try and stay on topic please. Thanks.

Agaglio said, ”Aborting a fetus that can't breath on its own is not killing a baby.”

Yes or no……….It's acceptable to kill a child at 7-8-9- months in the womb?

A simple yes or no…….Are you for abortion at anytime during a woman pregnancy?

doughgirl said:

no

(see how easy that was)

doughgirl said:

It's unacceptable for a "child" of any age to be "in the womb".
But if a "child" for whatever reason was in the womb, then yes, it is acceptable to remove it if the owner of said womb does not want it there.

1069 said:
It's unacceptable for a "child" of any age to be "in the womb".
But if a "child" for whatever reason was in the womb, then yes, it is acceptable to remove it if the owner of said womb does not want it there.

Absolutely. Doughgirl will try her best to bait and pull you into a position of answer some grossly over simplify definite and then twisting everything you say thereafter to villainize any stance you take.

Come on Jallman,,,,,I am asking a simple question….that most pro-choice posters as you can see will not answer. I think their silence really says something. No, I don’t think, I know it does. I don’t trap them, the question itself traps them.

So far 1069 has been the only one to at least have the guts to admit it.

You haven't replied to it directly that I can remember and Agaglio or danarhea have not answered. They ran after I asked the question. You notice none of the big pro-choice debaters have run to answer it either.

If any stance looks horrible here because of the answer to the question I asked…….its that of the pro-choicer.

Because as I said before…..if someone says a pregnancy enslaves a woman and that she should have the choice whether to have the child or terminate/kill it, then the choice of when she should decide to kill has to be left open to her. She should be able to walk into any abortion clinic for whatever the reason, whatever month she is in….and simply kill her child…. even if medial science takes the position against her….
To say she cant do this, takes her right away and then the pro-choicer enslaves her.
If your really pro-choice and against enslaving the woman as your side puts it, the answer has to be abortion anytime for whatever reason.

Its not that hard of a question Jallman……just one the pro-choicers obviously dont really want to answer. They just can’t say it.

Gee I wonder why?

doughgirl said:
Come on Jallman,,,,,I am asking a simple question….that most pro-choice posters as you can see will not answer. I think their silence really says something. No, I don’t think, I know it does. I don’t trap them, the question itself traps them.

You haven't replied to it directly that I can remember and Agaglio or danarhea have not answered. They ran after I asked the question. You notice none of the big pro-choice debaters have run to answer it either.

If any stance looks horrible here because of the answer to the question I asked…….its that of the pro-choicer.

Because as I said before…..if someone says a pregnancy enslaves a woman and that she should have the choice whether to have the child or terminate/kill it, then the choice of when she should decide to kill has to be left open to her. She should be able to walk into any abortion clinic for whatever the reason, whatever month she is in….and simply kill her child…. even if medial science takes the position against her….
To say she cant do this, takes her right away and then the pro-choicer enslaves her.
If your really pro-choice and against enslaving the woman as your side puts it, the answer has to be abortion anytime for whatever reason.

Its not that hard of a question Jallman……just one the pro-choicers obviously dont really want to answer. They just can’t say it.

Gee I wonder why?

And here again, I will explain to the rock that is doughgirl. Pointedly asking for a yes or no answer when the issue is filled with so much grey is dishonest, obtuse, and baiting. No one is answering you because they see how inane and silly your positioning of the question is. It is transparent and not even challenging to answer such a blatant attempt at villainization.

When you add proper nomenclature, put no spin on the circumstance, and look only at facts, your question becomes something entirely different...like realistic for one. Until you can do that, you can sit in your self righteous ivory tower and claim some divine answer to the very question you are posing. We just don't have to play Fantasyworlds of St Doughgirl.

Last edited:
jallman said:
And here again, I will explain to the rock that is doughgirl. Pointedly asking for a yes or no answer when the issue is filled with so much grey is dishonest, obtuse, and baiting. No one is answering you because they see how inane and silly your positioning of the question is. It is transparent and not even challenging to answer such a blatant attempt at villainization.

When you add proper nomenclature, put no spin on the circumstance, and look only at facts, your question becomes something entirely different...like realistic for one. Until you can do that, you can sit in your self righteous ivory tower and claim some divine answer to the very question you are posing. We just don't have to play Fantasyworlds of St Doughgirl.

translation

DOUGHGIRL WINS as the pregnancy slaughterers hide under their desks
it seems to be a very simple question asked
yet due to symantics, they will claim it is a fouled question and not worthy of an answer
cowards way out baby killers
you are as low as your position

personally i would be all for abortions, so long as the mother dies with the fetus
there, every body is happy, and nobody's miserable life is ruined :roll:

DeeJayH said:
translation

it seems to be a very simple question asked
yet due to symantics, they will claim it is a fouled question and not worthy of an answer

personally i would be all for abortions, so long as the mother dies with the fetus
there, every body is happy, and nobody's miserable life is ruined :roll:

Nothing more than hysterical, histrionic, overly dramatic, and pointless assertion with no basis in fact or reality. You can claim a win all you like, but until such a time as the supreme court agrees with you, your claim is premature. Doughgirl win's nothing, you win nothing and at the end of the day, abortion is still safe, available, and legal.

I guess the last laugh really is the best laugh.

Oops, you're slipping. You were almost honest, for a second there.
Shall we send you back to Fundie Rhetoric 101?
First rule: never say pregnancy. Always refer to a pregnancy as a "child".
Always refer to a pregnant woman or girl as a "mother".
Always refer to a patient undergoing an abortion as a "mother", also.
Do not hesitate to simultaneously refer to her as a "cum-guzzlin gutter slut" who "should've kept her legs shut". The apparent contradiction should not deter you.
Never forget to mention- repeatedly- that the "children" are "innocent"... and always refer to the fetus as "she" (this somehow makes it seem more sympathetic than "he", and more human than "it").
Don't forget that "adoption" and "option" rhyme. Consider the endless possibilities for trite-but-catchy slogans!
Under ordinary circumstances, abortion can be referred to as "murdering" or "killing", but for additional punch, get creative and call it the "slaughtering", "slaying", "butchering", or "massacre" of "innocent children". Have fun with rhetoric. If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right! ;)

there, every body is happy, and nobody's miserable life is ruined

There you go! Great job!
After your momentary lapse, you're back in the saddle again! :mrgreen:

doughgirl said:

Gee I wonder why?

I'll need some answers to a few other questions, first.

1. Why are you for enslaving women?
2. Why do you think this question will bring you the answer you want to hear?
3. What victory would you gain even if one of your opponents did tell you that abortion should be performed while the child was halfway out of the womb? Would you hate us more? Would you be even more morally outraged? Would you have proven that abortion is wrong? Would you have shown some kind of contradiction in the position?
4. Are you against abortion in the case of rape?
5. Are you against abortion in the case of incest or child abuse?
6. Are you against abortion when the mother's life is in danger?
What's the point of answering this question?

Tell me that, and I'll give you an answer.

Last edited:
“And here again, I will explain to the rock that is doughgirl.”

I’m a rock? :rofl

I think rocks are a good thing. Christ is my ROCK.

I take that as a compliment thank you Jallman. I’d much rather be a rock than gravel.

Well go ahead and don’t answer. We all know its not that hard of a question. And there are no grey areas. If your enslaved at 2 months your enslaved at 9. If a woman has the right to decide the fate of her unborn at 3 month......you enslave her if she cant deside at 9. No grey areas jallman.......maybe your color blind? :confused:

“No one is answering you because they see how inane and silly your positioning of the question is. It is transparent and not even challenging to answer such a blatant attempt at villainization”

You can use any explanation, any excuse you want for the pro-choice group….their absence speaks volumes. At least you have the balls to stick around and bash me to my face. At least you’re here in person to make the excuses. Did they elect you group leader? :smile:

I say 1069 has the only guts of your group. He didnt find the question hard at all......he answered it soon after i asked.

My back isn’t against the wall on this one and you know it.
You constantly use the same lines, the same words (…..hysterical, histrionic, emotional) jallman when you cant answer a question. Its cute really. At least I know whats coming.

“ You can claim a win all you like, but until such a time as the supreme court agrees with you, your claim is premature. Doughgirl win's nothing, you win nothing and at the end of the day, abortion is still safe, available, and legal.”

We are not talking about the Supreme Court here Jallman and we all know abortion is legal. We are talking about one little question I asked a few people about their opinions about enslaving a woman during her pregnancy and abortion up until 40 weeks. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD………ITS A NO BRAINER.

You don't need to get all defensive and upset about it either. Calling me names again.......telling me I'm a saint (every Christian is a saint if they believe in Christ by the way) all meant to lead away from the very simple question that I asked.

Thank you 1069 for your honest answer.

jallman said:
Selling of body organs has nothing to do with the abortion debate. Let's try and stay on topic please. Thanks.

And as part of that topic you said the 15 year old should be in total control of her body, that the state has no business telling her what she can do with it, I bet you even support her not having to tell her parents or get their permission. So please respond to the inquirey into the topic please. Thanks.

So should she be able to sell an eye or a kidney or a finger if she wants to? I mean it's her body, she should be in control of it right?

Stinger said:
And as part of that topic you said the 15 year old should be in total control of her body, that the state has no business telling her what she can do with it, I bet you even support her not having to tell her parents or get their permission. So please respond to the inquirey into the topic please. Thanks.

So should she be able to sell an eye or a kidney or a finger if she wants to? I mean it's her body, she should be in control of it right?

If I may give my own answer to this: assuming she is of sound mind, sure, why not? Why shouldn't she be able to sell her body parts?

Of course, I highly doubt there are any reputable doctors who would perform such an operation, and naturally I wouldn't support any disreputable doctor performing surgery on anyone. And based on my experiences with teenagers, the only way a 15-year-old girl would ever be willing to sell a body part would be if she was either clinically insane or a drug addict in need of money; in either of those cases, she would not be of sound mind, and so I wouldn't support it. This means, of course, that we are speaking only hypothetically of an unrealistic situation.

But in principle, certainly a 15-year-old girl should be able to sell her body parts. In principle, anyone should be able to do that.

jallman said:

Actaully it does. You do realize that all of the aborted fetuses are not just thrown away, many get used for various medical and research purposes. Do you think they are given for free, or sold?

Last edited:
doughgirl said:
I’m a rock? :rofl

I think rocks are a good thing. Christ is my ROCK.

I take that as a compliment thank you Jallman. I’d much rather be a rock than gravel.

Oh would you just stop with the holy rolling, bible thumping, evangelical bullshit for one minute and have a real conversation? Oh who am I kidding?

Well go ahead and don’t answer. We all know its not that hard of a question.

No, it's not that hard of a question, especially considering you are being so transparent.

And there are no grey areas.

Bullshit.

If your enslaved at 2 months your enslaved at 9. If a woman has the right to decide the fate of her unborn at 3 month......you enslave her if she cant deside at 9. No grey areas jallman.......maybe your color blind? :confused:

Total bullshit. If you are considered a child at 2 years then why aren't you a child at 18 years? Because with time comes knowledge and clarity of judgement. That applies situationally also...at 2 months, she gets to decide, at 3 months she gets to decide...at 6 months or later, she has had time to decide and achieve clarity. If she hasn't, its not the formed person in her womb's fault.

You can use any explanation, any excuse you want for the pro-choice group….their absence speaks volumes. At least you have the balls to stick around and bash me to my face. At least you’re here in person to make the excuses. Did they elect you group leader? :smile:

No, I am probably the only one who hasn't given up on you and your hysterics. It doesn't say anything about them, doughgirl. It says a lot about how you have lost your audience...how your theatrics are not helping you relate to anyone...at all...ever.

I say 1069 has the only guts of your group. He didnt find the question hard at all......he answered it soon after i asked.

I have answered you before. And I am sure 1069 will answer a couple more times before she realizes that you are going to keep asking the same transparent, grossly simplified question as an attempt to bait.

My back isn’t against the wall on this one and you know it.

I know it. I didn't deny it. Having your back against a wall would imply you have some measure of security and defense in this argument. You don't. You're right, I know it.

You constantly use the same lines, the same words (…..hysterical, histrionic, emotional) jallman when you cant answer a question.

Or when I have answered the same question repeatedly. And I use those words because they are appropriate descriptors for your oft repeated repertoire of tactics.

Its cute really. At least I know whats coming.

Now is that cute in a little fuzzy wuzzy way or cute like a little pink baby?

We are not talking about the Supreme Court here Jallman and we all know abortion is legal. We are talking about one little question I asked a few people about their opinions about enslaving a woman during her pregnancy and abortion up until 40 weeks. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD………ITS A NO BRAINER.

Getting a bit emotional again...what with the caps and the losing control. Patience is a virtue...one I thought a saint was supposed to possess.

You don't need to get all defensive and upset about it either. Calling me names again.......telling me I'm a saint (every Christian is a saint if they believe in Christ by the way) all meant to lead away from the very simple question that I asked.

All meant to illustrate the transparency of your approach. Your question is still inane and I will not be baited down that road by you again.

“Oh would you just stop with the holy rolling, bible thumping, evangelical bullshit for one minute and have a real conversation? Oh who am I kidding?”

Ok, I know it makes you upset so don't get your panties in a wad.

You say there are gray areas. Explain what the gray areas are then. Make your point.

“If you are considered a child at 2 years then why aren't you a child at 18 years? Because with time comes knowledge and clarity of judgement. That applies situationally also...at 2 months, she gets to decide, at 3 months she gets to decide...at 6 months or later, she has had time to decide and achieve clarity. If she hasn't, its not the formed person in her womb's fault.”

We are not talking about children that are already born.... totally different thing and the law sees it differently as well.

“No, I am probably the only one who hasn't given up on you and your hysterics. It doesn't say anything about them, doughgirl. It says a lot about how you have lost your audience...how your theatrics are not helping you relate to anyone...at all...ever.”

Again an excuse, nice try. They don’t want……or should I say, they can’t answer, because the point I made about enslaving makes perfect sense and you and they know it.

Why do you insist the question is baiting?

“Getting a bit emotional again...what with the caps and the losing control. Patience is a virtue...one I thought a saint was supposed to possess.”

Ah, you know I am not losing control, pleazze.

There ya go bring up religion again. Its always the non Christian that brings religion into it.

“All meant to illustrate the transparency of your approach. Your question is still inane and I will not be baited down that road by you again.’

How is it transparent? It’s a simple question that you know you can’t answer. And as I said before, it wasn’t so difficult that 1069 coudnt answer it. She found it easy and was quite honest and upfront about her answer.

The question is not insane. But I’ll let ya off the hook because the point has been made.

To enslave a woman is the same at 2 months as it is at 9 if you deny her the choice to abort.. The development has nothing to do with the freedom of the woman to decide what SHE WANTS TO DO and WHEN SHE WANTS TO DO IT.

CoffeeSaint said:
If I may give my own answer to this: assuming she is of sound mind, sure, why not? Why shouldn't she be able to sell her body parts?

A fifteen-year old without parental permission, an open market for human body parts.

Amazing the lengths people will go to to support abortion.

Of course, I highly doubt there are any reputable doctors who would perform such an operation,

Since there are doctors who would perform a PBA on a 15 year old I have no doubt some would be more than willing to market body parts from 15 year olds were it legal to do so.

But in principle, certainly a 15-year-old girl should be able to sell her body parts. In principle, anyone should be able to do that.

And what a wonderful principle to uphold. Why aren't you petitioning the government to allow it?

Stinger said:
A fifteen-year old without parental permission, an open market for human body parts.

Amazing the lengths people will go to to support abortion.
What does this have to do with abortion? You asked should a 15-year-old be permitted to sell her body parts; I thought about it, I answered your question. Who's talking about abortion?

Stinger said:
Since there are doctors who would perform a PBA on a 15 year old I have no doubt some would be more than willing to market body parts from 15 year olds were it legal to do so.
Not reputable ones, since there is quite a large difference between killing a fetus and removing it from the body of a girl that, all things considered, is really too young to be a mother, and removing that same girl's eye so you can turn a nice profit. I actually see a difference between abortion and self-mutilation; perhaps it is because the fetus is not a permanent or necessary part of her body.

Stinger said:
And what a wonderful principle to uphold. Why aren't you petitioning the government to allow it?

The government already does. We have the right to bodily autonomy, don't we? In theory, that should include your hypothetical situation. Can you explain who else owns the girl's body, if she does not? If she can't sell her own body parts, who can? Her parents? The state?

doughgirl said:
Ok, I know it makes you upset so don't get your panties in a wad.

You say there are gray areas. Explain what the gray areas are then. Make your point.

We are not talking about children that are already born.... totally different thing and the law sees it differently as well.

Again an excuse, nice try. They don’t want……or should I say, they can’t answer, because the point I made about enslaving makes perfect sense and you and they know it.

Why do you insist the question is baiting?

Ah, you know I am not losing control, pleazze.

There ya go bring up religion again. Its always the non Christian that brings religion into it.

How is it transparent? It’s a simple question that you know you can’t answer. And as I said before, it wasn’t so difficult that 1069 coudnt answer it. She found it easy and was quite honest and upfront about her answer.

The question is not insane. But I’ll let ya off the hook because the point has been made.

To enslave a woman is the same at 2 months as it is at 9 if you deny her the choice to abort.. The development has nothing to do with the freedom of the woman to decide what SHE WANTS TO DO and WHEN SHE WANTS TO DO IT.

Aren't you going to answer my questions, doughgirl? They seem simple questions. I'll tell you what: just answer the last three. Here they are again, for simplicity's sake.

Are you against abortion in the case of rape?
Are you against abortion in the case of incest or child abuse?
Are you against abortion when the mother's life is in danger?

Simple questions, doughgirl. Will you answer them?

Back
Top Bottom