• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy You're Hereby Divorced!

cnredd said:
When was that my requirement????
Did you not just claim that you complain about this posts? Seems you are making it your own requirement.

I've been here long enough to see about every other post he makes has questionable "facts" and I don't see a reply to every one of them by you.
:spin:

No you havent. I havent even been here long enough my friend. I call those who are retards retards cause you simply act like them. Not that I imply you are. And who gives a crap about spelling. Half the words I mispelll is due to typing rebutles against retards like yourself too fast. I am sure people know how to spell most of what they right and quite frankly I am sure the rest of you knows what they are talking about so who cares whether someone is Mr. Webster.

I would like to buy a vowel please:lol:

SKILMATIC said:
I call those who are retards retards cause you simply act like them. Not that I imply you are. And who gives a crap about spelling. Half the words I mispelll is due to typing rebutles against retards like yourself too fast.
[mod mode]
Take your name calling to The Basement or somewhere else entirely. It's not debate.

Sincerely,

SWM
[/mod mode]

scottyz said:
I've been here long enough to see about every other post he makes has questionable "facts" and I don't see a reply to every one of them by you.
Some of us just can't find the drive to reply to every single ill-informed and malformed post we read. I can't even find the time to reply to every post I think is great.

Take your name calling to The Basement or somewhere else entirely. It's not debate.

Sincerely,

SWM

Well noted, however, you need to read my earlier post. Thanks

sincerely

scottyz said:
Did you not just claim that you complain about this posts? Seems you are making it your own requirement.

My "claim" was in response to you post...

scottyz said:
Works for Republicans. You certainly don't complain when Navy Pride does it...
To which I have proved you wrong.

Twice I have proven you wrong and ignorant in this thread....Actually, that's not right....YOU have proven it yourself...

SKILMATIC said:
Well noted, however, you need to read my earlier post. Thanks

sincerely
Please send me a link to specifically what it is that you'd like for me to read.

cnredd said:
My "claim" was in response to you post...

To which I have proved you wrong.

Twice I have proven you wrong and ignorant in this thread....Actually, that's not right....YOU have proven it yourself...
To which I have proven you wrong. :rofl :rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
The question is why did the media note that Sheehan was lying through her teeth this morning when she said they were fired at?

scottyz said:
It seems logical that Bush loving Texans with guns might want to scare her with gun fire. We all know Texas gun laws are pretty liberal. Some of the locals have definitely tried to scare the pro-war and anti-war people because they want them both gone.

There is nothing out of the ordinary in Texas for someone living on a ranch to step outside and fire a shot gun into the air during dove season. But then you skirt the question, why didn't the media call Sheehan on her outrignt lie that he fired at her and her supporters? Why did they let her get away with that statement when it was not true?

Stinger said:
But then you skirt the question, why didn't the media call Sheehan on her outrignt lie that he fired at her and her supporters? Why did they let her get away with that statement when it was not true?

You know the answer sting....

It's because that's what they do.:roll:

Please send me a link to specifically what it is that you'd like for me to read.
Sure my friend, please read on the 28th page of the cindy sheehan go home topic. About half way down. Mabe you will better know me after you read that. thanks and no hard feelings

sincerely

SKILMATIC said:
Sure my friend, please read on the 28th page of the cindy sheehan go home topic. About half way down. Mabe you will better know me after you read that. thanks and no hard feelings

sincerely

cnredd said:
You know the answer sting....

It's because that's what they do.:roll:

And how many times have we heard that Sheehan spoke at the rally supporting the lawyer convicted of aiding Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the man convicted in the first terrorist bombing? OF COURSE Bush shouldn't give her the time of day. Why does the media hide her true colors and associations?

I did hear a widow on CBS morning news this morning saying that yes Sheehan has a right to express her opinion 'but when I say a picture of her place a protest cross with MY husband name on it that was crossing the line', we don't hear enough from the MAJORITY of families who do support the US and the President.

Dezaad said:
Other Presidents have met with protesters with no ill effects. Bush is a complete coward with regard to coming face to face with people who disagree with him.

He met with Sheehan, get your facts striaght.

Dezaad said:
Other Presidents have met with protesters with no ill effects. Bush is a complete coward with regard to coming face to face with people who disagree with him.

Article Launched: 06/24/2004 06:00:00 AM

From our archive: Bush, Sheehans share moments
By David Henson/Staff Writer

Since learning in April that their son, Army Spc. Casey Sheehan, had been killed in Iraq, life has been everything but normal for the Sheehan family of Vacaville.

Casey's parents, Cindy and Patrick, as well as their three children, have attended event after event honoring the soldier both locally and abroad, received countless letters of support and fielded questions from reporters across the country.

"That's the way our whole lives have been since April 4," Patrick said. "It's been surreal."

But none of that prepared the family for the message left on their answering machine last week, inviting them to have a face-to-face meeting with President George W. Bush at Fort Lewis near Seattle.

Surreal soon seemed like an understatement, as the Sheehans - one of 17 families who met Thursday with Bush - were whisked in a matter of days to the Army post and given the VIP treatment from the military.

Here is the end of the article...You're going to enjoy this...

The trip had one benefit that none of the Sheehans expected.

For a moment, life returned to the way it was before Casey died. They laughed, joked and bickered playfully as they briefly toured Seattle.

For the first time in 11 weeks, they felt whole again.

"That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together," Cindy said.

http://www.thereporter.com/republished

Not exactly sure what the president is supposed to do. Is he to spend his time meeting with all 290,000,000 people in the country,or just a few 100,000 military families.. They have met already. The president hasmet with numerous other families. And to meet with a woman like this would bring out every single whacko that insists on seeing the president. They will be camping out all over the place. Hell if it worked for her why not them?

Bush could defuse the situation simply by meeting with Cindy again. I doubt the White House expected Cindy to be getting this much press, so why drag it out...meet with her, and move on.

If I'm not mistaken, Bush first met with Cindy in June of 2004. Her son, Casey, died in April of 2004...hardly two months time to control her grief and be able to form the questions that she has the right to ask the president.

That's right...she has the right as an American citizen who has paid the ultimate price...the life of her son for a war based on lies, deceit, and manipulation of intelligence.

I applaud Cindy Sheehan and the fact she is bringing attention to the most closed and secretive administration in our history.

Maybe Bush's mommy can make him stop riding his bike with Lance Armstrong and take another moment to meet with Cindy...it would only create better PR for the president.

Of course, Bush has no answer to Cindy's questions.

Sorry I seriously dont know how I am still kinda new to the whole forum thingy. I barely just learned how to use the quote button, :lol:

But just follow those directions trust me my post is there.

Hoot said:
Bush could defuse the situation simply by meeting with Cindy again. I doubt the White House expected Cindy to be getting this much press, so why drag it out...meet with her, and move on.

If I'm not mistaken, Bush first met with Cindy in June of 2004. Her son, Casey, died in April of 2004...hardly two months time to control her grief and be able to form the questions that she has the right to ask the president.

That's right...she has the right as an American citizen who has paid the ultimate price...the life of her son for a war based on lies, deceit, and manipulation of intelligence.

I applaud Cindy Sheehan and the fact she is bringing attention to the most closed and secretive administration in our history.

Maybe Bush's mommy can make him stop riding his bike with Lance Armstrong and take another moment to meet with Cindy...it would only create better PR for the president.

Of course, Bush has no answer to Cindy's questions.

So he meets with her. Now every whacko out there that wants to meet with the president will end up sitting in front of the white house. There is no situation, people are realizing whats she's about and the backlash is starting to hit her right in the face. People are starting to turn on her as she dishonors her sons memory more. She met with him once. I'm sorry but there is no open door policy to the POTUS.

She paid no price... none.

Her son however is hero who paid the ultimate price. He choose to go into the military. He was not forced or drated.

There is no way in hell I would expect the president to bow to her tactics so she can ramble of some bullshit talking points she's being fed. So she can take more shot at the president this country and its soldiers.

Her 15 minutes are over. And your starting to see people actually getting disgusted with the whole thing. Go home, grieve for your son, and realize he made this sacrifice on his own. Nobody forced it to happen, he made a decision.

>>She paid no price... none.<<Calm2Chaos

This statement is beyond belief, and doesn't deserve a response.

Every day is more proof of the fraud she is...It is so sad that she is dishonoring her son like this...........

Wanna post some of this fraud Pride instead of just wasting space? Honestly, you haven't said anything new in this entire thread.

Anyone that fully acknowldges that David Duke is one of their supporters is a nut in my book.

"My son did not die to defend Israel, he died to defend America..."

By the way she want's to meet with him for a 2nd time now?

Did anyone stop to think that maybe the Son believed in what he was doing? I mean he enlisted in the army after all, he had some semblance of what would be asked of him didn't he? Also do we even know what the son thought about the war? Because if he beleived in what he was doing and now his mom is doing this...

ShamMol said:
Wanna post some of this fraud Pride instead of just wasting space? Honestly, you haven't said anything new in this entire thread.

Hey Sham, why don't you try reading the thread if you want proof.........Get a frigging clue for once in your life........This woman lost her son but it is not about that anymore.........This woman is giving aid and comfort to the enemy by her words and action.........Like you liberals hero Kerry she is a total fraud.............

Actually I hate Kerry, and since you weren't around back then, you wouldn't know that. I think he is a fraud. I was a deaner.

I have a clue, and don't call me Sham, the name is important. If you tell me to call you anything but Pride, I will abide.

I don't what is about to her anymore, and neither do you. You can't get into her head and find out. And frankly, I don't think that you would want to with your political views.

Back
Top Bottom