• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christian Fundamentalists vs. Islamic Fundamentalists

Are Christian Fundamentalists getting to be as bad as Islamic Fundamentalists

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
The Real McCoy said:
Abortion clinics being bombed and similar isolated incidents are nothing new.. but until they start killing innocent women and children on a daily basis, and until an al-Qaeda-esqe Christain organization forms, this issue is moot... you're trying to equate lakes with oceans. I'm not ignoring/denying Christian fundamentalism and I'm CERTAINLY not agreeing with them so please try to avoid making baseless accusations against me.

I repeat: it's "are they getting as bad", not "are they as bad?"

Not all Muslims hate Jews. I'm pretty sure my Muslim friends don't hate me. :neutral:

vergiss said:
I repeat: it's "are they getting as bad", not "are they as bad?"

Not all Muslims hate Jews. I'm pretty sure my Muslim friends don't hate me. :neutral:

Again I point to my posts 45 and 50. Also take a look at "Jews in Turkey". They seem to get along pretty well. There are no records in recent history of Turks persecuting Jews. I some ways i think Muslims understand Jews better than Christians do. Of course there are a minority fanatics who are totally and really "anti-Jewish" in both the Christian and the Muslim religions.

I had to vote NO.....while Islamic fundys tend to have the courage behind conviction thing in spades, Seems the Christian Fundys are just alot of hot air. More a pain in the ass, than a knife in the back. If by chance the Christians ever grow a set of Titanium Balls like those lunatic Islamists.....I'm freakin' moving to the Netherlands.

tecoyah said:
I had to vote NO.....while Islamic fundys tend to have the courage behind conviction thing in spades, Seems the Christian Fundys are just alot of hot air.
At this point in thime. Certainly, in the past they have been worse, as recently as in Bosnia, f.ex.

Interesting reading:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5195/victims.html

Back
Top Bottom