• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christian Family caught making Bombs!!

It does not sound like any "Christian family" I know, this is ridiculous, I can't believe it got three pages!:shock:

Ok let's say the are currently.....6 Billion people on earth.....1/3 are Christians(2.1 billion christians worldwide)...if I said 1% to 20% of them are radicals would I be right? No it would just make it an estimate.

Radical Muslims account for between 1% to 20% of Islam, which equals between 12 and 150 million people.

Please tell me how they know this. Have they gone to every single muslim and asked them "Are you a radical?" It's just an estimate. I could estimate 1% to 20% of all christians are radical....that would mean....21 million to...420 million are radicals....Again I dont consider a radical someone who says america is the great evil...a radical to me is someone who is willing to strap 5 blocks of C-4 to their chests and run into a club.

Davo said:
Ok let's say the are currently.....6 Billion people on earth.....1/3 are Christians(2.1 billion christians worldwide)...if I said 1% to 20% of them are radicals would I be right? No it would just make it an estimate.

It would be the difference between producing what you think is the case versus what you believe is the case based on study.

Davo said:
Please tell me how they know this. Have they gone to every single muslim and asked them "Are you a radical?" It's just an estimate. I could estimate 1% to 20% of all christians are radical....that would mean....21 million to...420 million are radicals....Again I dont consider a radical someone who says america is the great evil...a radical to me is someone who is willing to strap 5 blocks of C-4 to their chests and run into a club.

What would your estimation be based on? What kind of study do you base your study on? I listed you a lot of experts in many different fields and from different nationalities and organizations that all come to around the same conclusion. They are far higher then a few hundred thousand. They get their estimations through studies and polls. They get their estimations based on the conflicts in these countries. They also get these estimations based on legitimate scientific methods, much in the same manner estimations are retrieved for other situations.

Your definitions are wrong. There are concrete definitions and you do not have to resort to personal definitions....

Allow me to lay out a few definitions for you.

1) Radical Islam is a precursor to terrorism. It lays the ideological and religious foundation for Islamic-inspired violence and, as such, represents a long-term threat to the national security of the United States of America. The ongoing Global War on Terrorism targets the current generation of terrorists; however, unless the ideology that spawned them is also countered the long-term threat to the U.S. will exponentially grow with time.

Some Characteristics:
a) Primary objective of reforming all of Islam in its image, and spreading that vision of reformed Islam throughout the world.
b) Ideologically opposed to non-Muslim states of the West and the US in particular.
c) Supports the imposition of universal Islamic law (Sha’ria).
d) Believes in the subordinate position of women (One of the biggest reasonn this civilization is failing by the way).
e) Demonstrates intolerance towards moderate Islamic sects.
f) Believes that Jihad comprises violent acts committed against infidels, and that this version of Jihad is in accordance with Gods’ desires.
g) Goes under many names: Wahhabi/Deobandi, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood…etc……

2) The disease is Radical Islam. The cancer of Radical Islam grows where socio-economic conditions are poor; governments are repressive and unable to provide essential social services, such as providing adequate oversight of their educational system….or have allowed / sanctioned Radical Islamic curricula. Radical Islam is an intentional religious insurgency spread through a variety of means.

3) The symptoms of this disease is terrorism. People see the acts of 9/11 and people like Bin laden as a rogue element of Islam - an anomaly. They would be wrong. Islamic Terrorism has risen in many forms, from many different people within this civilization, many different organized groups, and from everywhere in the Middle East for four decades.

The "terrorists," or people who strap bombs to their chests, are the animals who swim within the sea of Radicals. This "sea" is the perversion that cheers for their "martyrs" and breeds the individual terrorist. Our enemy is a culture, which is deeply diseased. It's really difficult to exactly delineate who our enemies are, but they number in millions. They're Arab and Muslim, but not every Arab is among them, and most Muslims are not. While we must deal with fanatical, soulless killers in the present, Islam’s future is undecided. Our fight is with the few, but our struggle must be with the many. Millions of Muslims are willing to keep that door open to a brighter and truer Islam, despite the threats of a legion of fanatics. A struggle of immense proportions and immeasurable importance has been under way for the soul of Islam, a mighty contest to decide between a humane, tolerant, and progressive faith, and a hangman’s vision of a punitive God and a humankind defined by prohibitions. The U.S. military has been screaming this to deaf ears since the mid 80’s. Still, the majority of the world refuses to see it or even notice it and our own Government refuses to really deal with it.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
It would be the difference between producing what you think is the case versus what you believe is the case based on study.

What would your estimation be based on? What kind of study do you base your study on? I listed you a lot of experts in many different fields and from different nationalities and organizations that all come to around the same conclusion. They are far higher then a few hundred thousand. They get their estimations through studies and polls. They get their estimations based on the conflicts in these countries. They also get these estimations based on legitimate scientific methods, much in the same manner estimations are retrieved for other situations.

Your definitions are wrong. There are concrete definitions and you do not have to resort to personal definitions....

Allow me to lay out a few definitions for you.

1) Radical Islam is a precursor to terrorism. It lays the ideological and religious foundation for Islamic-inspired violence and, as such, represents a long-term threat to the national security of the United States of America. The ongoing Global War on Terrorism targets the current generation of terrorists; however, unless the ideology that spawned them is also countered the long-term threat to the U.S. will exponentially grow with time.

Some Characteristics:
a) Primary objective of reforming all of Islam in its image, and spreading that vision of reformed Islam throughout the world.
b) Ideologically opposed to non-Muslim states of the West and the US in particular.
c) Supports the imposition of universal Islamic law (Sha’ria).
d) Believes in the subordinate position of women (One of the biggest reasonn this civilization is failing by the way).
e) Demonstrates intolerance towards moderate Islamic sects.
f) Believes that Jihad comprises violent acts committed against infidels, and that this version of Jihad is in accordance with Gods’ desires.
g) Goes under many names: Wahhabi/Deobandi, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood…etc……

2) The disease is Radical Islam. The cancer of Radical Islam grows where socio-economic conditions are poor; governments are repressive and unable to provide essential social services, such as providing adequate oversight of their educational system….or have allowed / sanctioned Radical Islamic curricula. Radical Islam is an intentional religious insurgency spread through a variety of means.

3) The symptoms of this disease is terrorism. People see the acts of 9/11 and people like Bin laden as a rogue element of Islam - an anomaly. They would be wrong. Islamic Terrorism has risen in many forms, from many different people within this civilization, many different organized groups, and from everywhere in the Middle East for four decades.

The "terrorists," or people who strap bombs to their chests, are the animals who swim within the sea of Radicals. This "sea" is the perversion that cheers for their "martyrs" and breeds the individual terrorist. Our enemy is a culture, which is deeply diseased. It's really difficult to exactly delineate who our enemies are, but they number in millions. They're Arab and Muslim, but not every Arab is among them, and most Muslims are not. While we must deal with fanatical, soulless killers in the present, Islam’s future is undecided. Our fight is with the few, but our struggle must be with the many. Millions of Muslims are willing to keep that door open to a brighter and truer Islam, despite the threats of a legion of fanatics. A struggle of immense proportions and immeasurable importance has been under way for the soul of Islam, a mighty contest to decide between a humane, tolerant, and progressive faith, and a hangman’s vision of a punitive God and a humankind defined by prohibitions. The U.S. military has been screaming this to deaf ears since the mid 80’s. Still, the majority of the world refuses to see it or even notice it and our own Government refuses to really deal with it.

You have to be getting tired of splaining Lucy.....well done.

Your telling me what? Those for the war don't have hate and anger? Your telling me the troops are without emotion? Your telling me I should believe a ordinary Gunny Sgt vs. a General with 2 medal of honors?

Discussing views freely is a freedom that MANY 'ordinary' Gunnies have afforded you. From what I understand it takes an UN[/COLOR]ordinary man to become a Gunny. I believe I hear a sneer in your voice.
I would not be too quick to toss out his intelligent observations.
I agree with him, myself. Nor am I uneducated. I know the truth when I hear it and read it...even if it is a truth I don't agree with.

The Extreme radicals that are terrorists have ONE agenda in life...kill Jews, Christians and destroy any country (USA) that has a democratic like style. We ( all 3) are a threat to them. They don't want MORE of Israel...they want to destroy the TRUE Israel. They really just love to destroy because they are so empty of life themselves. They are like wolves whipped into a frenzy by the scent of blood.

Those so-called Christians that were arrested...you WON'T find thousands of other Christians cheering them on or attacking Police Departments or Embassies screaming for their release. We see them as they are...isolated cases that need to be punished.
Not so with the terrorists....they die and maim and murder to get their comrades in destruction and murder released.

Many times those that don't get their views or ways accepted also get whipped into disparaging remarks that can be interpreted as personal.
ColaBear

That being said, what the hell does it have to do with your crazed rants? You are still not making a clear point.
I've noticed that, you need clear points of elaboration. War is a racket. Nothing has changed. We aren't any different in Butler's time than know. The military is used for economic purposes for people to gain money--guised as patriotism.

Try not to tell me my own history, son.
Again, I will believe the history of Butler anyday vs. you.

It does not sound like any "Christian family" I know, this is ridiculous, I can't believe it got three pages!
Isn't that strange, we don't hear "It does not sound like any "Muslim family" or a Muslim I know, this is ridiculous, I can't believe it got three pages!" A strange world indeed.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
I've noticed that, you need clear points of elaboration. War is a racket. Nothing has changed. We aren't any different in Butler's time than know. The military is used for economic purposes for people to gain money--guised as patriotism.

See now? This makes sense. A clearly produced paragraph will always trump a paragraph of rants, raves, and sarcasm. It's much less confusing. This is what I thought you were getting at. Often, wars are about economic gain. The future of our wars will encompass economic protections. This is the natural course of our civilization. Governments and nations are built on trade and strong economies. When such is threatened, the military will be sent to protect it and thereby protecting your way of life.

What's wrong with that?

Again, I will believe the history of Butler anyday vs. you.

This is an entirely obtuse and pathetic sentence. I whole heartedly agree with General Butler, because I have seen it. You agree with him, because you choose to believe it, nothing more. Never replace experience with something that sounds good to you. Perhaps you should read more of my posts and catch up.:3oops:

Isn't that strange, we don't hear "It does not sound like any "Muslim family" or a Muslim I know, this is ridiculous, I can't believe it got three pages!" A strange world indeed.

What's strange about it? What's stranmge is your feeble attempts to exonerate the overwhelming amount of terror organizations in the Islamic world by whining about an American family with a Bible in the house. Again, this is like ignoring the illegal immigration pronblem from Mexicans and focusing on some Asians that have smuggled into the country through New York. If one feel like he must defend the Islamic faith to such extremes, one should protest the zealots who are destroying it.

Well, so far, I have found your posts very "wanting" from thread to thread. Surely, you can do better than this.

Last edited:
Governments and nations are built on trade and strong economies. When such is threatened, the military will be sent to protect it and thereby protecting your way of life.
Agreed. Bush didn't go to war to save civilians, or get Saddam on trial for crimes against his people, to set a Demorcracy or get those WMD's but for the economic $tability of the U$A. Hail Halliburton! Hmmm. But 90% of the wealth is held by 2% of the US populace, so most of it is for the rich anyway. What about the other 98%?

Perhaps you should read more of my posts and catch up.
LOL. And your talking about what? The root of something? If your really interested in the economic viability of the real currency of America, please don't tout paper-usury money, made by any mint for 5cents for any denominational amount. All patrirotic americans will be concerned about their money being false, fake and fraudlent and if you don't, then fake and frauds are you and don't be touting your patriotism in front of me less this be used against you in future posts; yes, I will call you un-american. http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy.htm

Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) are unsigned checks written on a closed
account. FRNs are an inflatable paper system designed to create debt through
inflation (devaluation of currency). when ever there is an increase of the
supply of a money substitute in the economy without a corresponding increase
in the gold and silver backing, inflation occurs.

Inflation is an invisible form of taxation that irresponsible governments
inflict on their citizens. The Federal Reserve Bank who controls the supply
and movement of FRNs has everybody fooled. They have access to an unlimited
supply of FRNs, paying only for the printing costs of what they need. FRNs
are nothing more than promissory notes for U.S. Treasury securities
(T-Bills) - a promise to pay the debt to the Federal Reserve Bank.
There is a fundamental difference between "paying" and "discharging" a
debt. To pay a debt, you must pay with value or substance (i.e. gold,
silver, barter or a commodity). With FRNs, you can only discharge a debt.
You cannot pay a debt with a debt currency system. You cannot service a debt
with a currency that has no backing in value or substance. No contract in
Common law is valid unless it involves an exchange of "good & valuable
consideration." Un-payable debt transfers power and control to the sovereign
power structure that has no interest in money, law, equity or justice
because they have so much wealth already.

now? This makes sense. A clearly produced paragraph will always trump a paragraph of rants, raves, and sarcasm. It's much less confusing.
Does it? So that quote above and the link above that's so straight forward chucked with info and facts going to wake-up the comatosic americans? No. Until a straightforward approach graps the attention of the comatosic, I will continue my own style.

Agreed. Bush didn't go to war to save civilians, or get Saddam on trial for crimes against his people, to set a Demorcracy or get those WMD's but for the economic $tability of the U$A. Hail Halliburton! Hmmm. But 90% of the wealth is held by 2% of the US populace, so most of it is for the rich anyway. What about the other 98%?

Wrong. There were a number of reasons for Iraq...

- It is imperative to our future securities that the Middle East change (Oppression breeds Radicals).
- Saddam was a threat to us and to the region
- We owed the Shi'ites and the Kurds their freedom.
- The Palestinian/Israeli conflict
- A very probable future economic security with oil in Iraq (As long as we continue to do business with the "House of Saud," we will be trapped between our needs for oil and Radical Islam.)

They were all reasons. This Haliburton garbage is just that. It is the quick simple, obtuse answer for people who lack the knowledge. If it wasn't Haliburton, it would have been another company. Do you ever study this material or do you remain content with ignorant rants and just pass on what sounds good to you?

LOL. And your talking about what? The root of something? If your really interested in the economic viability of the real currency of America, please don't tout paper-usury money, made by any mint for 5cents for any denominational amount. All patrirotic americans will be concerned about their money being false, fake and fraudlent and if you don't, then fake and frauds are you and don't be touting your patriotism in front of me less this be used against you in future posts; yes, I will call you un-american. http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy.htm

And here you did it again. Once again, you went off on some crazy tangent. In this thread alone, you went from whining about Christians to whining about a Marine general to American currency. You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic that can't concentrate and focus.

Get this...someone like you calling me un-American.:roll: I noticed that you refrained from identifying yourself in your profile. Why would this be?

Does it? So that quote above and the link above that's so straight forward chucked with info and facts going to wake-up the comatosic americans? No. Until a straightforward approach graps the attention of the comatosic, I will continue my own style.

Your style doesn't work. In just this post, you replied to my post all out of order. Speaking of "waking up the camatose American," did 9/11 wake you up? No.

Last edited:
Get this...someone like you calling me un-American.
You did it yourself. Didn't you read that link?
Don't pawn yourself off as any real american if your believing that paper-usury money trumps numismatic currency as the Constitutional form of currency. Your not defending the Constitution, your just believing and/or taking orders from those who could care less of the template given to us. I don't care if you did 10 tours in Nam--that gives you no right to crap on the Founding Fathers--as for the Christian Family making bombs, most have shown they could care less. And I'm the one who's crazy?

We owed the Shi'ites and the Kurds their freedom.
If we cannot set our economic model free in our own house, we cannot give anyone freedom.

You did it yourself. Didn't you read that link?
Don't pawn yourself off as any real american if your believing that paper-usury money trumps numismatic currency as the Constitutional form of currency. Your not defending the Constitution, your just believing and/or taking orders from those who could care less of the template given to us. I don't care if you did 10 tours in Nam--that gives you no right to crap on the Founding Fathers--as for the Christian Family making bombs, most have shown they could care less. And I'm the one who's crazy?

Bwahahahahaha!

Boy,

I have said nothing about "money" anywhere in my posts. Yes, you are crazy. Your "link" was funny. I enjoyed it. So what paranoid militia (wanna be soldier) group do you belong to? I believe you have an imbalance. You have trouble figuring out what the topic is from post to post. Where did the "founding fathers" of my country have to do with anything in this entire thread? What does Vietnam have to do with anything about this thread? You have quickly made a name for yourself here on this site. It's impossible to keep you focused within a discussion. So far I have yet been able to find where you have a knowledge of any topic past the rants and raves that would come from conspiracy threads, extremists threads, or just plain lunacy. Have you ever wore a uniform? What would you know about what America is? Give me a break.

If we cannot set our economic model free in our own house, we cannot give anyone freedom.

Run with that crusade. "Free our money"....that's clever. :roll: Say "hi" to the rest of the Sauds over there.

submitted by beyondtherim...
http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy.htm

Where did currency come into the train of thought? I was following pretty close till I saw this link. I went there and I'm stumped.:confused:

Lets see...maybe we could compare the diversities of fruit that Muslims eat compared to what Christians and Jews eat????...that's how much sense that link made to me.:roll: :roll:

Gunny, I'm sorry for I did stereotype, when I saw your username the first time I thought, "oh no, another merc who thought he was a soldier and we owe him the world for it and he will know everything about warfare." Well, I was correct.

I have said nothing about "money" anywhere in my posts.
Governments and nations are built on trade and strong economies. When such is threatened, the military will be sent to protect it and thereby protecting your way of life.
And your saying a economy doesn't include a system of currency?

Where did the "founding fathers" of my country have to do with anything in this entire thread?
As soon as you brought up the economy issue.

So what paranoid militia (wanna be soldier) group do you belong to?
Former 19K--US Army

raves that would come from conspiracy threads, extremists threads, or just plain lunacy
Yes, you would've liked it if this Christian Bomb family was a hoax I pulled; you cannot believe it's not a conspiracy--guess what; I have another news item to report: http://www.startribune.com/467/story/347852.html will tell you of another non-muslim domestic terrorist bomb plot foiled, the motive was to kill lawyers, judge, and the courthouse with bombs, he even had a 50 cal. rifle, they show the pict of it in the link above. Maybe that story is just another inaccurate wacko extemist thread? LOL.

Have you ever wore a uniform? What would you know about what America is? Give me a break.
Yes. I understand you believe only mercs can be only considered Americans. And that if your a Marine, you represent the Nation, Freedom, Loyalty, Honor--bunch of BS; we were given orders via the political powers controlled by those who have the gold; no NCO or Officer told me to question orders on the evaluation of how it protects and represents the Constitution. Chain of command, orders--no debate. You have proven you could care less of the economy of this Nation; no proof was given to show paper usury over hard currency.

You think the Constitution is fine and dandy? You think the Mercs are fighting for it? Then tell them at: http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html and I want to see you defend yourself with your great knowledge of the Constitution. You think the military exists to protect that great document? Give Me a Break.

Gunny, I'm sorry for I did stereotype, when I saw your username the first time I thought, "oh no, another merc who thought he was a soldier and we owe him the world for it and he will know everything about warfare." Well, I was correct.

And your saying a economy doesn't include a system of currency?

As soon as you brought up the economy issue.

Former 19K--US Army

Yes, you would've liked it if this Christian Bomb family was a hoax I pulled; you cannot believe it's not a conspiracy--guess what; I have another news item to report: http://www.startribune.com/467/story/347852.html will tell you of another non-muslim domestic terrorist bomb plot foiled, the motive was to kill lawyers, judge, and the courthouse with bombs, he even had a 50 cal. rifle, they show the pict of it in the link above. Maybe that story is just another inaccurate wacko extemist thread? LOL.

Yes. I understand you believe only mercs can be only considered Americans. And that if your a Marine, you represent the Nation, Freedom, Loyalty, Honor--bunch of BS; we were given orders via the political powers controlled by those who have the gold; no NCO or Officer told me to question orders on the evaluation of how it protects and represents the Constitution. Chain of command, orders--no debate. You have proven you could care less of the economy of this Nation; no proof was given to show paper usury over hard currency.

You think the Constitution is fine and dandy? You think the Mercs are fighting for it? Then tell them at: http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html and I want to see you defend yourself with your great knowledge of the Constitution. You think the military exists to protect that great document? Give Me a Break.

I don't want to argue this anymore.

Oh yeah, by the way and for FYI.....CURRENT Marine of 14 years stationed at Norfolk Virginia. I have deployed all over the world and have participated in a multiple and variety of real world operations in a multiple of theaters.

There is nothing "former" about me.:3oops:

Back
Top Bottom