• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Wallace: working at Fox News became ‘unsustainable’ after election

Chris Wallace: working at Fox News became ‘unsustainable’ after election

iu

All Rupert Murdock cares about is proffit. Honesty and integrity are nowhere to be found in his business model.
So says Chris. Truth is FOX was being inundated with complaints about this leftist hosting their Sunday show. Proud to say one of those angry emails was mine. I pointed out that I could watch any other Sunday show and hear the same leftist agenda so why watch FOX. So long Chris. You belong at the failing CNN. Don't let the door hit you...........

Asserting that political bias is a serious bias problem at Fox News does mean that political bias does not exist elsewhere. I won’t accept the argument that if A’s bias is deemed to be worse than that of B or C then the bias at B and C is not a problem.

CNN is not immune from having issues involving lawsuits by its ‘reporters’.

I found it amusing (and informative) that Tucker Carlson succeeded in his claim that nobody believes his assertions of fact as a defense against alleged defamation.

There are different degrees. Sure there is political bias everywhere. But saying they are all the same thing is like saying the common cold and HIV are both viruses and so the same thing. No. One is far more malignant.

Fox News is America's HIV.

So says Chris. Truth is FOX was being inundated with complaints about this leftist hosting their Sunday show. Proud to say one of those angry emails was mine. I pointed out that I could watch any other Sunday show and hear the same leftist agenda so why watch FOX. So long Chris. You belong at the failing CNN. Don't let the door hit you...........

"Leftist agenda" is just anyone saying Covid is a potentially dangerous virus and should be taken seriously, or that climate change is real, or that there is no evidence the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Fox just gives people what they want to see, not facts. It's the equivalent of WWE wrestling: not real, but it's a show that gives the appearance of realness, and it sure entertains, and that's really all their viewers want.

There are different degrees. Sure there is political bias everywhere. But saying they are all the same thing is like saying the common cold and HIV are both viruses and so the same thing. No. One is far more malignant.

Fox News is America's HIV.

Avoiding (ignoring?) a biased news source (prevention?) is very easy compared to a avoiding virus. The problem is that (too?) many seem to prefer sources of confirmation bias.

"Leftist agenda" is just anyone saying Covid is a potentially dangerous virus and should be taken seriously, or that climate change is real, or that there is no evidence the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Fox just gives people what they want to see, not facts. It's the equivalent of WWE wrestling: not real, but it's a show that gives the appearance of realness, and it sure entertains, and that's really all their viewers want.
Point is wallace got his walking papers and is trying to spin it.

Point is wallace got his walking papers and is trying to spin it.

The spin is that he was some kind of partisan. He wasn't. He is a professional journalist. That's not what Fox or their audience really wants. Too boring. He got his walking papers because he was not entertaining enough to the Fox audience. At Fox, that's really what matters. That's why their ratings are so high. It's like WWE. No one cares if it's real or not. They just want entertainment.

What, you thought Fox was about actually informing the public? Haha.

Here's the guy with the highest ratings at Fox. But when push comes to shove, even his own lawyers admit no "reasonable" person could ever buy any of his nonsense. It's just entertainment. Everyone but Fox's own audience knows that.

The spin is that he was some kind of partisan. He wasn't. He is a professional journalist. That's not what Fox or their audience really wants. Too boring. He got his walking papers because he was not entertaining enough to the Fox audience. At Fox, that's really what matters. That's why their ratings are so high. It's like WWE. No one cares if it's real or not. They just want entertainment.

What, you thought Fox was about actually informing the public? Haha.

Here's the guy with the highest ratings at Fox. But when push comes to shove, even his own lawyers admit no "reasonable" person could ever buy any of his nonsense. It's just entertainment. Everyone but Fox's own audience knows that.

Chris is trying to spin his dismissal just like he tried to spin the news . He belongs at failing CNN. Good riddance.

Chris is trying to spin his dismissal just like he tried to spin the news . He belongs at failing CNN. Good riddance.

A charge coming from the folks who brought us Obama’s secret birth certificate, Jewish space lasers, Covid is no worse than the common cold and will be gone by April 2020”, and stolen elections every time their guy loses- sorry it’s not credible.

Avoiding (ignoring?) a biased news source (prevention?) is very easy compared to a avoiding virus. The problem is that (too?) many seem to prefer sources of confirmation bias.

Fox News is more than just about bias. It is deliberate and shameless propagation of misinformation.

Looks like Chris got on the wrong horse.His career as a left wing hack journalist is floundering.

Sorry state of affairs’ at CNN amid ratings woes, and looming regime change and ‘suboptimal’ streamer​

'We’re now seeing the deep and permanent damage Jeff Zucker did to the once storied CNN brand,' a former CNN producer said​

Back
Top Bottom