• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Chocoholics Unite!

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Read this e-mail I got. It's pretty fun to do.

Email said:
Don't tell your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway - but the Hershey Man will know!

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....
If you haven't, add 1755.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are ...

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.[QUOTE/]

My number was 519!

Whoa - that was a trip.

wtf? I must be so bad at math.....:(

Anyway, who only eats chocolate 9 or 10 times a week??? 4 times a day is closer to reality.

Edit: oh, DUH.....

Last edited:
Woot woot, it works! I got 714 :D Okay, now I NEED chocolate... see what you've done to me? I know this is kinda off topic, but if you like American chocolate you would love British chocolate. IMHO, it's so good it's almost beyond comparison! :p Most other foods I prefer in America, but curry and chocolate are two we will always do better ;)

Back
Top Bottom