• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse'

Quit projecting. 2022 is coming and Liz Cheney is an example of where its going.

Hint- I'm not a Republican
Zerohedge is it a zillion times more extreme than all of the liberal media outlets that you guys complain about here. It is way, way right and extreme.

You bringing their stuff here simply shows us all who you are.

She matters not. 8 more to go

That’s right! Go get all those Republicans that won’t kiss the terrorist cell’s leader!

GET OUT ALL OF THOSE RINOS! GET MITCH NEXT!

So you’re not concerned about a dangerous bioweapon being developed by a formidable adversary? I thought you were all about keeping America strong militarily?

Covid is real to conservatives only when discussing China and Andrew Cuomo.

And Fauci with Pelosi adding to the fun.

It was not Fauci nor Pelosi’s voice on Woodward’s recorder admitting they lied to Americans and got them killed. Trump spent all of 2020 spreading plague.

“It’s a Hoax!”

“No, wait! The Chinese!”
LOL, yeah I know, right?

Regarding the 1/6 insurrection:

“They were just Antifa posing as Trump supporters’!”

“No wait! They were just Trump supporters there to have ‘good relations’ with the capitol police!”

So maybe that means they were Antifa going to DC to have good relations with the capitol police!

🤪 :LOL: 🤣

I swear SNL and The Onion have nothing on these folks. Comedy gold.

Zerohedge is it a zillion times more extreme than all of the liberal media outlets that you guys complain about here. It is way, way right and extreme.

You bringing their stuff here simply shows us all who you are.
All of us lol

Link to document attached. This is concerning to say the least. I suspect there is more to come
It seems like a bad start that the headline is such a blatant lie (hint: How did anyone discuss COVID-19 in 2015).

That makes the intended spin of this article very apparent but the underlying facts don't quite support the impression they're clearly trying to create. I'm not at all surprised that experts working for the Chinese government are looking in to bioweapons, offensively and defensively but I am equally certain that experts working for every major government in the world are asking exactly the same questions.

Only flaw here is why they would start such a pandemic in their own nation?

I mean, if the goal was to cause the collapse of the enemy healthcare system, it just seems it would collapse their own too.

What better way to distract from blame than to start it at home, act to treat and contain it internally, while allowing it to escape elsewhere?

Have you asked why (at least based on China's reported data) it is affecting China's population of billions less seriously than anywhere else it has spread?

This idea has been discussed by myself and others in prior Forum posts. It keeps popping up from time to time as with this thread. :coffee:

Last edited:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in 2009, ZeroHedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey, also known as “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview, the ZeroHedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of Bloomberg’s interview; however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.
ZeroHedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin after he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after being fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”
Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.
According to Rationalwiki, the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

OP's article is from a fake news site ran out of Bulgaria.

All of us lol
sure. anyone that sees where you get your news (or anyone else that reads that extremist zerohedge craziness).

again. it's really no wonder why the GOP is where it is. 30 years of conditioning. the current zerohedges of the world will look calm in another 30.

I mean, if the goal was to cause the collapse of the enemy healthcare system, it just seems it would collapse their own too.
That would presume the release of the virus was purposeful. There’s no reason to assume the Chinese started the pandemic on purpose based on the fact that they may have discussed weaponizing coronaviruses 5 years ago.

(Note I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with OP, just noting the assumption you’re making)

Yes, they matter. However, death is a part of life. Thankfully, I have not abused my body so bad to put me at increased risk of dying from such a statistically insignificant threat
Why would the Chinese create a "statistically insignificant" bioweapon? What link in your blog article shows they discussed Covid specifically and not bioweapon in general?

She matters not. 8 more to go
I assume youre a Democrat ir some other Republican hater? No other reason i can see to cheer the Republican self destruction

Link to document attached. This is concerning to say the least. I suspect there is more to come

-------------

In a 263-page document, written by People's Liberation Army scientists and senior Chinese public health officials and obtained by the US State Department during its investigation into the origins of COVID-19, PLA scientists note how a sudden surge of patients requiring hospitalization during a bioweapon attack "could cause the enemy’s medical system to collapse," according to The Weekend Australian (a subsidiary of News Corp).

Really speaks to our shitty medical system and the incompetence of leadership at coordinating a response at the national level.

What better way to distract from blame than to start it at home, act to treat and contain it internally, while allowing it to escape elsewhere?

Have you asked why (at least based on China's reported data) it is affecting China's population of billions less seriously than anywhere else it has spread?

This idea has been discussed by myself and others in prior Forum posts. It keeps popping up from time to time as with this thread. :coffee:
Not sure why that’s a topic of any discussion. They put their masks on and stayed at home. We didn’t, because freedumb. It’s that simple. No elaborate conspiracy theories needed.

Not sure why that’s a topic of any discussion. They put their masks on and stayed at home. We didn’t, because freedumb. It’s that simple. No elaborate conspiracy theories needed.

But that's not accurate. Nationally, the US locked down and everything was closed starting March 19th through April 7th 2020. Please do not try and change history, this only happed a year ago, we were all there. Yes, there are outliers who refused to wear masks and stay at home, the majority however did.

Right so start a pandemic in your own country to deflect blame for a spreading pandemic is a great way?

Do you feel China has done a good job of deflecting blame so far?

Perhaps if it say started in India or Brazil, do you think the blame would have gone to China or to India/Brazil

Why do people shutdown their critical thinking abilities when it comes to conspiracies

But that's not accurate. Nationally, the US locked down and everything was closed starting March 19th through April 7th 2020. Please do not try and change history, this only happed a year ago, we were all there. Yes, there are outliers who refused to wear masks and stay at home, the majority however did.

We had a president who encouraged militias to "liberate" states that had lockdowns. This approach was insane, and yet, 74 million people voted for more of it.

-------------

In a 263-page document, written by People's Liberation Army scientists and senior Chinese public health officials and obtained by the US State Department during its investigation into the origins of COVID-19, PLA scientists note how a sudden surge of patients requiring hospitalization during a bioweapon attack "could cause the enemy’s medical system to collapse," according to The Weekend Australian (a subsidiary of News Corp).

I told everyone here that was the likely scenario and it then escaped from the lab.

Yep, it was the Chinese who did this to the world.

The conspiracies theories from the right are wild and they contradict themselves.

On eone had the virus is a biological weapon designed to take over the world, on teh other hand the virus is flu and the deaths are faked.

I absolutely and totally hate Trumpism and the nuts that worship orange.

The other big problem is you impact a host of other systems which could come back an affect the nation behind this. In the case of China, it impacts supply chains and the demand for goods. A disease like COVID 19 is difficult to contain, so if the intention is to release it for this kind of attack, they would have to assume it will spread to all of their trade partners and harm them and China economically.

“It’s a Hoax!”

“No, wait! The Chinese!”
In my opinion the hoax/joke is on those that fail to recognize what’s before them, the above post is an example. Let's look at the obvious with a fun saying, if it has feathers, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck. Firstly the Wuhan Institute of Virology was working on coronavirus pathogens and strains. Scientists and Virologists also agree that the bat or animal to human claim is extremely rare and unlikely.

One of the few facts we know is that the lab was not adhering to safety protocols with these types of dangerous pathogens. Another fact is how China refused any attempts at a real investigation. We also have the one thing most agree on, the virus originated in Wuhan.

So what makes this a duck? For anyone not seeing it i’m not sure any amount of facts or the obvious would matter.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/26/trump-cdc-coronavirus-chinese-lab-478155

Back
Top Bottom