• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Police Union Head Urges Cops to Defy Vaccine Mandate

The problem is that you think your viewpoint is a proxy for how America feels.

I don't know a thing about this Chicago police union head, except this story, but I so support his position on this. These mandates are NOT okay and I think Biden is about to find that out. Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession and I expect it's about to get a heck of a lot more obvious. If you noticed we had employee shortages and reduced services as a result, just wait. It's about to get FAR worse IMO. Biden has forced the issue. Americans are appropriately responding.

Another RWNJ who compares the mandate
The Nazi comparison tell you a ton about this nut
e union head compared it to something that might happen to Nazi Germany, telling the Sun-Times, “This ain't Nazi... Germany (saying) 'Step into the... showers, the pills won't hurt you.'"

LMAO... What exactly do think is going to happen? Is Biden going to resign?
No, I don't think that. I think he's putting his party in a huge bind in upcoming elections. A potential shellacking, to use the words of a former president.
Meanwhile, I think Biden will continue to lose even more of America's confidence.

That means more dead cops.

This will a be difficult "battle" to win unless he gets the full support of the majority of the force. I hope he does. If it works out here I think it will open up all across the country. The chants at sports events "F Joe Biden" is a sign that the dam is about to burst.
We'll see. I know you and gbg3 have high hopes. Personally, I suspect this is a lot of sturm und drang from a small minority. Most people have more sense. Cops included.

That means more dead cops.
Oh, the ramifications to Chicago in just one weekend could be terrible. Each weekend, there is already a nightmare in Chicago.
Biden and his insistence on mandates will be harmful throughout this nation - to companies, to nursing homes, to hospitals, to police forces, to transportation - to everything. Sit back and watch. One we look back in retrospect, Biden deciding he had the right to tell people what substances they are required to pump into their bodies in order to earn a living - will have been a very bad decision, IMO.

No, I don't think that. I think he's putting his party in a huge bind in upcoming elections. A potential shellacking, to use the words of a former president.
Meanwhile, I think Biden will continue to lose even more of America's confidence.

I think you need to keep on the former president.. He is advising his followers to not vote in 2022..

Oh, the ramifications to Chicago in just one weekend could be terrible. Each weekend, there is already a nightmare in Chicago.
Biden and his insistence on mandates will be harmful throughout this nation - to companies, to nursing homes, to hospitals, to police forces, to transportation - to everything. Sit back and watch. One we look back in retrospect, Biden deciding he had the right to tell people what substances they are required to pump into their bodies in order to earn a living - will have been a very bad decision, IMO.

They're getting a bit upset as Biden falls to pieces and crashes. Go easy on them;)
Yet Biden is still more popular than Trump at this point in his presidency. Maddening, isn't it?

This will a be difficult "battle" to win unless he gets the full support of the majority of the force. I hope he does. If it works out here I think it will open up all across the country. The chants at sports events "F Joe Biden" is a sign that the dam is about to burst.
Actually they don’t need a majority, police departments in most cities are understaffed and it only 10 percent defy the department will be in a crisis.

Seattle police still has 300 or so refusers and they’ve just declared an emergency and ordered detectives Into uniform in order to respond to 911 calls.

I don't know a thing about this Chicago police union head, except this story, but I so support his position on this. These mandates are NOT okay and I think Biden is about to find that out. Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession and I expect it's about to get a heck of a lot more obvious. If you noticed we had employee shortages and reduced services as a result, just wait. It's about to get FAR worse IMO. Biden has forced the issue. Americans are appropriately responding.

Funny how hypocritical you are about unions.

Will you be disappointed if COVID is under control due to increased vaccinations by the '22 elections?

I think he got up to 49 in Rasmussen one time. The Trumpkins danced in the streets for days.
Well from what I understand they are a tad biased??
Though more reputable than TheConservativeTreehouse
Bet they still have a ton of body hair

Actually they don’t need a majority, police departments in most cities are understaffed and it only 10 percent defy the department will be in a crisis.

Seattle police still has 300 or so refusers and they’ve just declared an emergency and ordered detectives Into uniform in order to respond to 911 calls.
Here is the Seattle story. In upcoming days, I expect we'll see many more of these stories.

Will you be disappointed if COVID is under control due to increased vaccinations by the '22 elections?
It wouldn’t shock me if the left disregards all their previous metrics and declares Covid over just to win an election. I mean Newsome basically rolled back Covid restrictions after the recall qualified for the ballot.

Not about Chicago police but here's another very problematic vaccine mandate situation. This one from a Maine hospital.

Do you spend all of your time reading anti mandate propaganda? You seem very one sided.

Yet Biden is still more popular than Trump at this point in his presidency. Maddening, isn't it?
Not only that, but although his approval rating went down after pulling out of afganistan, it went up again. I susupect it will hover between 48 to 52 percent for a bit. If it gets above 52 percent, I think right wing minds will explode, and you will see an increased criticisms of polls.

Not about Chicago police but here's another very problematic vaccine mandate situation. This one from a Maine hospital.

I would say I would not want an unvaxxinated nurse anywhere near a neo-natal unit

hope the bargaining unit employees of the chicago police union remember what happened to the air traffic controllers who unwisely struck the FAA

There's resistance from some in the Los Angeles PD and FD to our local vaccine mandate even as the LAPD has become a hot spot for Covid infections in Los Angeles County.

Some cops would rather die from covid than admit overuse of force.

I guess Blue Lives really don't matter.

😃

DH and I were just discussing this during dinner. We both think the dam is right on the verge of bursting. As DH said, "Biden's gone too far.". I completely agree.

Those chants across the nation are getting loud and strong. I think Biden is in serious political trouble and, dang, is this nation ever suffering as a result of his incompetence and his blatant destruction.
I have no doubt that you believe everything you posted.

Back
Top Bottom