• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Police Union Head Urges Cops to Defy Vaccine Mandate

Yes, he is a union guy but he also has his values and unlike other politicians he won't sell those out for political gain.
Obviously, you're not paying attention.

No but he'll sell out his values for some cold hard cash. Just ask Hunter about the "Big Guy".
You were doing OK until that. Such unsubstantiated crap just weakens your credibility.

:ROFLMAO: Brandon wasn't in attendance at all the sporting events where the other chanting took place. The reporter did her job as a good representative for Biden at that one. I'm sure audio technician will be analyzing the tapes to determine what was actually said. I might keep my eyes out for them if they do.
Oh, there's no question what is being chanted. I'm thinking that first reporter who coined the "Let's go Brandon" phrase may have made an honest mistake since she was interviewing an actual Brandon? But, the chants are sure frequent and common - and never had a thing to do with any Brandon. That Joe, he's one popular guy!

No but he'll sell out his values for some cold hard cash. Just ask Hunter about the "Big Guy".

He also campaigned as a moderate but sold out to the progressive, authoritarian left.

I don't know a thing about this Chicago police union head, except this story, but I so support his position on this. These mandates are NOT okay and I think Biden is about to find that out. Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession and I expect it's about to get a heck of a lot more obvious. If you noticed we had employee shortages and reduced services as a result, just wait. It's about to get FAR worse IMO. Biden has forced the issue. Americans are appropriately responding.

Biden doesn’t have a vaccine mandate. He has a testing mandate that isn't necessary if one is vaccinated.

On the substance, it’s idiotic to not want your members to get vaccinated. It’s a typical cop-macho move.

You were doing OK until that. Such unsubstantiated crap just weakens your credibility.
I saw the email. My speculation is not that unreasonable given other facts that are known about Hunter. And no, my credibility in your eyes is of no concern of mine.

What is ironic about my post? I look forward to your response.

How about you discuss the thread topic instead of discussing the O/P and we'll call it good?

I saw the email. My speculation is not that unreasonable given other facts that are known about Hunter. And no, my credibility in your eyes is of no concern of mine.

I'm trying to figure out why some think we need their approval to post our opinions on this thread?
Might have to do with thousands across the country chanting **** Biden? They don't like it, so here they are trying to keep us from talking about it? Joe Biden's approval ratings are falling faster than Captain Kirk's space capsule and we're supposed to pretend that he's reasonable and balanced? LOL

Joe doesn't care about the Unions. If he knows anything he knows he's a one term President (if that). He only cares about driving through his agenda and it's becoming clearer by the days that it's to destroy everything we've loved about our country. It's not America first. Anyone who thinks it is in his mind are only fooling themselves.
100% true. He truly does want to destroy everything we've loved about our country. With each day, I'm growing increasingly confident he won't succeed. Americans are getting quite clear eyed about Joe Biden.

You saw an email out of context and framed in a deliberate way......and it worked.

You saw an email out of context and framed in a deliberate way......and it worked.
You don't even know what email I'm referring to. 😁

Well, this is one way to 'defund the police' without having to fire any.

Not only that, but you get rid of the bottom of the barrel, voluntarily!

Oh but I am. Just not to Fox.

You're ignoring the chants, you're ignoring the polls. This has nothing to do with Fox. I would have expected better from you.

How about you discuss the thread topic instead of discussing the O/P and we'll call it good?
They're getting a bit upset as Biden falls to pieces and crashes. Go easy on them;)

100% true. He truly does want to destroy everything we've loved about our country. With each day, I'm growing increasingly confident he won't succeed. Americans are getting quite clear eyed about Joe Biden.
We just finished an administration that wanted to reject democracy and cement himself in office by hook or crook, but it’s Biden that wants to destroy everything we love in this country? That’s absurd. The GOP is trying to change the laws so that they can decide who won elections. In other words, subvert democracy itself.

What specifically is Biden doing to destroy everything we love in this country?

They're getting a bit upset as Biden falls to pieces and crashes. Go easy on them;)

My heart says you're right. My head tells me nope. ;)

We just finished an administration that wanted to reject democracy and cement himself in office by hook or crook, but it’s Biden that wants to destroy everything we love in this country? That’s absurd.

What specifically is Biden doing to destroy everything we love in this country?

whatabout, whatabout, whatabout....

DH and I were just discussing this during dinner. We both think the dam is right on the verge of bursting. As DH said, "Biden's gone too far.". I completely agree.

Those chants across the nation are getting loud and strong. I think Biden is in serious political trouble and, dang, is this nation ever suffering as a result of his incompetence and his blatant destruction.

LMAO... What exactly do think is going to happen? Is Biden going to resign?

Well, this is one way to 'defund the police' without having to fire any.

Not only that, but you get rid of the bottom of the barrel, voluntarily!

So only the cops who march to Joe Biden's tune are the good cops?

Ludicrous!

DH and I were just discussing this during dinner. We both think the dam is right on the verge of bursting. As DH said, "Biden's gone too far.". I completely agree.

Those chants across the nation are getting loud and strong. I think Biden is in serious political trouble and, dang, is this nation ever suffering as a result of his incompetence and his blatant destruction.
The problem is that you think your viewpoint is a proxy for how America feels.

But he allegedly LOVES unions... so will he now support the Chicago police union head?

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up.
It's been interesting to watch some unions stand their ground when it comes to the vax mandate.

He has a point. There’s no way Leadfoot is going to put half of Chicago’s police force on unpaid leave.

Back
Top Bottom