• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago-area police reportedly warned by FBI of gang pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop'

It's hard to believe but someone actually did write this^

are you going to ansewer the question?

That is valuing one life over another.

I am also against hate crime laws that impose extra penalties dependent of motive.

Explain why you favor these things if you can. My hunch is you can't, that it's a strict emotional response from you void of sound judgement.

Anfita isn’t real. Right wing white nationalists have been committing domestic terrorist attacks with increasing regularity.

Babbling about antifas just allows the right to pretend BOTH SIDES.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In theory, Antifa is a good thing: Antifa (short for antifascists) is a term that can be applied towards anyone who takes action against authoritarian or fascist groups. It is an ideology that opposes fascism, as the name suggests.

The righ wing goups just wanting to start a race war are not nearly as virtuoso in concept.

Alas, both are comprised of people which of coarse is synonymous with corruption and bastardization of principle.

Indeed, people are almost always the real problem, not the philosophies.

In theory, Antifa is a good thing: Antifa (short for antifascists) is a term that can be applied towards anyone who takes action against authoritarian or fascist groups. It is an ideology that opposes fascism, as the name suggests.

The righ wing goups just wanting to start a race war are not nearly as virtuoso in concept.

Alas, both are comprised of people which of coarse is synonymous with corruption and bastardization of principle.

Indeed, people are almost always the real problem, not the philosophies.

I agree with the point you’re making philosophically, and intellectually. However, I’m more concerned with the “both sides-ing” that goes on with this.

“antifa” such as it is, is just as you described: an ideology that’s kidna sorta the connective tissue for a bunch of nutjobs running around trading punches with nazi assholes. The problem is, right wing orgs are actually organized, and committing actual terrorist acts on our soil. It was the Boogaloo boys who executed a cop during the summer. It’s not antifa that’s fist bumping militarized cops and then minutes later gunning down American citizens.

I think two statements can be true:

Blind tribalism is dangerous
Blind both sidesism is equally dangerous.

(Not accusing you of either, making a lager point about antifa vs right wing killers)

are you going to ansewer the question?

That is valuing one life over another.

I am also against hate crime laws that impose extra penalties dependent of motive.

Explain why you favor these things if you can. My hunch is you can't, that it's a strict emotional response from you void of sound judgement.

If we have reached a point in society where peoole have no fear of killing police officers then we need to set a stern example of those who do. We dont value one life over another you just have not thought about the future lives that will be taken if we allow people to think its ok to kill our police officers. If you believe all lives matter equally then you better damn well punish the ones brazen enough to kill law enforcement officers.

I agree with the point you’re making philosophically, and intellectually. However, I’m more concerned with the “both sides-ing” that goes on with this.

“antifa” such as it is, is just as you described: an ideology that’s kidna sorta the connective tissue for a bunch of nutjobs running around trading punches with nazi assholes. The problem is, right wing orgs are actually organized, and committing actual terrorist acts on our soil. It was the Boogaloo boys who executed a cop during the summer. It’s not antifa that’s fist bumping militarized cops and then minutes later gunning down American citizens.

I think two statements can be true:

Blind tribalism is dangerous
Blind both sidesism is equally dangerous.

(Not accusing you of either, making a lager point about antifa vs right wing killers)

I thought I just said this??????????

If we have reached a point in society where peoole have no fear of killing police officers then we need to set a stern example of those who do. We dont value one life over another you just have not thought about the future lives that will be taken if we allow people to think its ok to kill our police officers. If you believe all lives matter equally then you better damn well punish the ones brazen enough to kill law enforcement officers.

But why the differentiation between police and regular folk?

It is not OK to do either. I am OK with bringing back the death penalty but for anyone commiting murder, not just cops.

I am sorry, a cop is no more important than I.

You support harsher penalties for racist acts? To be consistent, you must. I sure don't.

If the cops want to keep acting like a paramilitary insurgency, there’s going to be lots more police funerals as this stuff spirals out of control.

But why the differentiation between police and regular folk?

It is not OK to do either. I am OK with bringing back the death penalty but for anyone commiting murder, not just cops.

I am sorry, a cop is no more important than I.

You support harsher penalties for racist acts? To be consistent, you must. I sure don't.

I literally just explained it. If someone is so brazen to shoot an armed police officer then they will have no issue at all shooting you or your family. That makes them more dangerous to society and therefore the punishment should be harsher.

If the cops want to keep acting like a paramilitary insurgency, there’s going to be lots more police funerals as this stuff spirals out of control.

Doubtful. People like me are now armed 24/7...heavily and will defend police officers with 0 hesitation. Zeerro.

Doubtful. People like me are now armed 24/7...heavily and will defend police officers with 0 hesitation. Zeerro.

Yes, you are precisely who the police need to protect them.

Or we could effect policies that end systemic racism so that both citizens and LEO’s are safe.

But killing citizens is also a way to go, so thanks for that contribution.

Yes, you are precisely who the police need to protect them.

Or we could effect policies that end systemic racism so that both citizens and LEO’s are safe.

But killing citizens is also a way to go, so thanks for that contribution.

You were the one threatening police not me. I am simply telling you we will not allow it. There will be instant response to remove terrorists from our streets. Watch the Rittenhouse video and then decide if his attackers unchecked over-emotional anger was worth it. These antifa terrorists have no clue whats out there. None.

I literally just explained it. If someone is so brazen to shoot an armed police officer then they will have no issue at all shooting you or your family. That makes them more dangerous to society and therefore the punishment should be harsher.

hog wash, IMHO

a murder is a murder, if someone will kill, someone will kill.

"Oh, it's a cop I won't shoot but look, there is a civilian, I'll shoot!"

not how it should work (and it would never anyway)

hog wash, IMHO

a murder is a murder, if someone will kill, someone will kill.

"Oh, it's a cop I won't shoot but look, there is a civilian, I'll shoot!"

not how it should work (and it would never anyway)

Police are armed and have the aurhority to use deadly force. Anyone attacking them deserves a harsh penalty. If you dont like it then you can always move. I protect my family and wish that those braz....god nevermind....lefties are too far gone.

You were the one threatening police not me. I am simply telling you we will not allow it. There will be instant response to remove terrorists from our streets. Watch the Rittenhouse video and then decide if his attackers unchecked over-emotional anger was worth it. These antifa terrorists have no clue whats out there. None.

I don’t care about your fantasy life. If you want to emulate a fat white nationalist mass shooter, that’s your trajectory.

I’d like to see a fully functional society in which firing weapons at each other isn’t a form of conflict resolution.

You were the one threatening police not me. I am simply telling you we will not allow it. There will be instant response to remove terrorists feom our streets. Watch the Rittenhouse video and then decide if his attackers unchecked over-emotional anger was worth it. These antifa terrorists have no clue whats out there. None.

are you advocating vigilantism?

To me, all were wrong in the Rittenhouse case.

Both "sides" came looking for trouble. Well, they got it. No matter how it turned out, I don;'t care. All involved, **** them. Rittenhouse, in this case deserves the death penalty.
Had it been reversed, I'd say the same.

I don’t care about your fantasy life. If you want to emulate a fat white nationalist mass shooter, that’s your trajectory.

I’d like to see a fully functional society in which firing weapons at each other isn’t a form of conflict resolution.

Trumpets are too primal in thought for this wish to come to fruition.

Police are armed and have the aurhority to use deadly force. Anyone attacking them deserves a harsh penalty. If you dont like it then you can always move. I protect my family and wish that those braz....god nevermind....lefties are too far gone.

I agree, anyone attacking cops deserve a harsh penalty but to put your child and wife second to a cop in importance?

unnatural

I agree, anyone attacking cops deserve a harsh penalty but to put your child and wife second to a cop in importance?

unnatural

I didnt I put them first thats why I want the most dangerous people off the street. The real question is why dont you care about your wife and child as much as I do? You are the one that wants dangerous people to be given second chances and let out on bail., treated just like other less dangerous criminals not me. Do you see how stupid your comment is now or shall I go into more detail?

Trumpets are too primal in thought for this wish to come to fruition.

You sure? I feel like there’s middle ground between “fully functional society” and “I’ll just use my wife and children as a bullet sponge for cops before I let one a yous antifas hurt a hair under their riot helmeted heads!”

;)

Says the crowd rioting for months straight attacking and killing innocent people. Yes they want no guns so that they can continue beating on the elderly without worrying about getting shot. Not happening. Ask Mr 100% antifa. Hes now 100% dead.

I didnt I put them first thats why I want the most dangerous people off the street. The real question is why dont you care about your wife and child as much as I do? You are the one that wants dangerous people to be given second chances and let out on bail., treated just like other less dangerous criminals not me. Do you see how stupid your comment is now or shall I go into more detail?

show me where I have said any of this. You can't. You stereotype like all Trumpists do. Black and white. My tribe or your in their tribe.

you are tripping over yourself in this thread. You clearly put cops before your family and you have just made up my position (a fallacy) to avoid your blunder.

Why not just admit, your family is just as important as a cop?

You sure? I feel like there’s middle ground between “fully functional society” and “I’ll just use my wife and children as a bullet sponge for cops before I let one a yous antifas hurt a hair under their riot helmeted heads!”

;)

the poster you refer to just did not think through his post

he should be retracted his initial post putting cops ahead of his family any post now... well, he will if he is honest and man enough to admit he did not consider things well to start

Back
Top Bottom