• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago-area police reportedly warned by FBI of gang pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop'

bull ****in ****

no way a cop is more important than me, that is horse ****

we don't have classes of citizens in this country yet

my ****in god, what is wrong with this country?

To the city it absolutely is 100 times more important.

How dare right wingers, that have ABANDONED cities, chide us with stupid axioms, and unworkable schemes, and their distrust of the urban, they GOT NOTHING. Shut up if you got nothing. All you have for solutions, is FORCE. That is ALL.

What else should you use but force to stop hoodlums, thugs, and gangbangers from ruining an entire city and murdering other thugs plus innocent bystanders?
What would you recommend - sitting down with gang leaders to see how we can bring peace to a fallen city with lousy government and too many guns? Giving more money to communities without any accountability whatsoever like the BML leaders want?

What's your solution?

This DESTROYS the right wing intention to get rid of hate crimes. They say committing murder is hate enough.

There are no hate crimes. A crime is a crime regardless of gender, race, religion, or country of origin.

deplorable attitude expressed here

this is why cops are not respected, people who think, act and talk like you

my job, as a salesmen is higher risk than is a cop, FACT

I repeat, cops are over paid, under worked and live in a horrible culture of superiority.

I hope you never share your disrespectful attitude with a cop who pulls you over.
But, then again, you might be excused of wrongdoing if you tell a cop that your selling job entails a higher risk than his.
I'd love to see that happen.

I hope you never share your disrespectful attitude with a cop who pulls you over.

exactly

because they would abuse their power towards me if I do

thanks for making my point

follow the thread.. I offered a link to support my contention although this should be common knowledge.

cops don't make the top 10 of dangerous jobs

Goggle it yourself

rotflmao

you could not even afford a dinner on 57th, lol

You don't know about my money so that's another dumb, irrelevant comment from you. LOL

listen, you seem like a sweet lad but honest, you have no clue what you are talking about

Thanks for telling me you like Liberal ****holes. Anything else you want to cry about?

your cops are better than other humans posts were classics

They're better than you, what can I say.

WTF do you know... you could not afford to live in THE toughest area in NYC

Again, another stupid irrelevant comment from you.

I was in these neighborhoods when they were now.... now they are filled with McMansion kids... they have taken over the city

I honestly don't care if you're a bum on the street. Your emotional rhetoric and fake anecdotes have nothing to do with this discussion about Chiraq gangs targeting cops.

But, then again, you might be excused of wrongdoing if you tell a cop that your selling job entails a higher risk than his.
I'd love to see that happen.

Don't worry he'll never say such stupidity to a cop who just pulled him over and on the off chance that he does he'll be crying for a lawsuit because the cop gave him the same attitude he received.

An officer is not an ordinary citizen. There should not be any encouragement to even think about touching a cop in the line of duty.

Good grief.

Dude, you're not supposed to deep throat the boot.

Back
Top Bottom