• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Checking to see if DP was back online?

I checked to see if DP was back online

• Total voters
Schweddy
Im using taptalk so i am guessing it's becsuse of that but trust me its not working right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
@RedAkston uses Tapatalk a lot... he is aware and is trying to replicate.

I went to the Twitter site too, and was shocked that the dates were all stuffed together into a mishmash where you had to dig out posts from 2011 in order to get to the recent posts. But then again, it could just be my incompetence because I am in no way a Twitter expert, it's one of those things where I have a tiny presence but I am seldom there and barely make more than about one post every two weeks.
These last couple of days I've made more posts than in all my years on Twitter prior to.
FYI - Twitter was fine, for me. I don't have an account, BTW.

So how many times did you check to see if DP was back online during the switch?
They kept their twitter account up to date, so there was no real need to check the site. However, a couple of my computers automatically tried to access the site due to some hot keys I have set up and an open window on my phone.

I went to the Twitter site too, and was shocked that the dates were all stuffed together into a mishmash where you had to dig out posts from 2011 in order to get to the recent posts. But then again, it could just be my incompetence because I am in no way a Twitter expert, it's one of those things where I have a tiny presence but I am seldom there and barely make more than about one post every two weeks.
These last couple of days I've made more posts than in all my years on Twitter prior to.
i was following it on Tinder and the dates there were all stuffed together
not a pretty sight

They kept their twitter account up to date, so there was no real need to check the site. However, a couple of my computers automatically tried to access the site due to some hot keys I have set up and an open window on my phone.

Some of us don't Tweet.

Back
Top Bottom