• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

check in

frankguy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hello guys. I'm from Shanghai, China. I don't belong to any party. My hobby is playing soccer and the guitar. I'd like to make friends here. I'd like you to get more insight into China culture from me.

Welcome to debate politics!

That's what it's all about, throwing all these different backgrounds and cultures into the mix and you get a great debate going!

If you need any information regarding the rules, then please don't feel afraid to Private Message myself or any other Moderator.

Arch is right - diversity is the key to any quality and thourough discussion/debate.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

frankguy said:
Hello guys. I'm from Shanghai, China. I don't belong to any party. My hobby is playing soccer and the guitar. I'd like to make friends here. I'd like you to get more insight into China culture from me.

At the same time?!?!? :2razz:

"Corner kick to frankguy...I believe he's using a plastic pick, Bob."
"Yes...He shoots...he SCORES!...and he goes into a lovely acoustic version of the Beatles' "And I Love Her"!!!"

cnredd said:

"Yes...He shoots...he SCORES!...and he goes into a lovely acoustic version of the Beatles' "And I Love Her"!!!"

That was cool - and without being cruel. I do believe you're becoming liberal! :2wave:

Naughty Nurse said:
That was cool - and without being cruel. I do believe you're becoming liberal! :2wave:

I'd say "bite your tongue!" here, but you'd probably twist it into something sexual, and it would all go downhill...

cnredd said:
I'd say "bite your tongue!" here, but you'd probably twist it into something sexual,

In your dreams, baby!

Been doing the night shift - gotta go to bed. Too tired for any bouble entendres about that. Catch you later!

The objective is to keep the new memeber as long as humanly possible, not to scare them away in their introduction post!

Don't worry Frank, Naughty and Cnredd do this most of the time... its almost as if their posts don't count for anything at all. :rofl

Arch Enemy said:
Don't worry Frank, Naughty and Cnredd do this most of the time... its almost as if their posts don't count for anything at all. :rofl

Hah! That may be true of Cnredd's post, but each and every one of my posts is a little pearl of wisdom. :2wave:

Arch Enemy said:
The objective is to keep the new memeber as long as humanly possible, not to scare them away in their introduction post!

Wow!...That was totally unsolicited, too!

Anybody got a tissue.....My nose seems to be bleeding.... :smile:

cnredd said:

I love Beatles. "yesterday, all my trouble seems far away....":cool:

Did someone say Beatles?

vauge said:
Did someone say Beatles?

Beatles...all-time #1...second place is distant for all others....

Back
Top Bottom