• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chavezz is right dems only want so called unity when they win.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

dems only want unity when they win. the opposition must capitulate and bend knee to them. being sub-servant to the lefts will is the only path you have.

if they lose though screw unity. they will burn your business, assault you, destroy your property and in the worst case possible launch a coupe against the government.

were was bidens call for unity when he was vp and clinton lost the election? where was clintons call for unity when she lost?
she is still screeching her mouth off.

i see no reason to capitulate to biden or harris or anyone else. if biden wants unity then he will tell the radical democrats to go screw themselves. he will keep harris in check and not allow her radical agenda to take affect.

he will tell pelosi and schumer to sit on their head. then and only then can we have real unity.

dems only want unity when they win. the opposition must capitulate and bend knee to them. being sub-servant to the lefts will is the only path you have.

if they lose though screw unity. they will burn your business, assault you, destroy your property and in the worst case possible launch a coupe against the government.

were was bidens call for unity when he was vp and clinton lost the election? where was clintons call for unity when she lost?

i see no reason to capitulate to biden or harris or anyone else. if biden wants unity then he will tell the radical democrats to go screw themselves. he will keep harris in check and not allow her radical agenda to take affect.

he will tell pelosi and schumer to sit on their head. then and only then can we have real unity.
Republicans never want unity.

Never

Their goal is always divide and conquer

Some extreme partisan stuff going on in this thread.

Trump and his supporters literally never in 4 years even remotely tried to unify. 100% hatred and division 24/7, so save us the fake outrage. You do not care.

Well, Repugs don't want unity when they win OR lose. So I guess I'll have to keep supporting the Democrats.

Some extreme partisan stuff going on in this thread.
not at all. you show me where 1 democrat called for unity when clinton lost.

what did democrats do? they launch bogus investigations and managed to get the fbi to spy on the trump campaign.

they came up with the biggest nothing burger ever.

chavez is correct there is nothing partisan about it.

you want to see partisan look at the democratic behavior for 4 years and get back too me when you can be a bit more objective. until then you are just projecting.

Trump and his supporters literally never in 4 years even remotely tried to unify. 100% hatred and division 24/7, so save us the fake outrage. You do not care.
your projection fallacy is your issue not mine.

trump tried mutiple times to work wiyh key democrats on issues. so you don't know what you are talking about. all Democrats did was spend 3 years in bogus impeachment hearings.

Back
Top Bottom