• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Releases Hidden COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Reports

You know what's REALLY TELLING ! ????.....
Now that the Fascist in Government STOPPED FORCING the Vaxx (Emergency Authorized EXPERIMENTAL Gene Therapy Inoculations) on Kids who do sports ! ........ There are NO MORE young Kids dying from Heart Failure on the Sport Field .....

But all the Liberals know that there's no connection there, because the American PROPAGANDA Media did not tell them there was ..........
Ummmmm are you sure that is true?

We had kids dying on sports fields for decades leading up to Covid. Clearly pre-vaccine.

Did taking away a vaccine that never existed for those kids (pre covid) all of a sudden magically take away the possibility after the vaccine requirement was taken away?

This isn't true. They are just not being reported now, because those like you want to be able to claim exactly what you did.

Why must you tell such a lie?

If you disagree, tell me exactly when this trend started and stopped, using real data, not BS claims found from anti-vaxx websites.
Agreed.

It was occuring well before covid.

Ummmmm are you sure that is true?

We had kids dying on sports fields for decades leading up to Covid. Clearly pre-vaccine.

Did taking away a vaccine that never existed for those kids (pre covid) all of a sudden magically take away the possibility after the vaccine requirement was taken away?
In fact, they are seeing a slight decrease since just a few years before COVID and no evidence that it increased after COVID or the vaccines. The decrease is believed to be due to prescreening and wider availability and use of defibrilators (pretty sure I spelled that wrong).

I'm really feeling good about my decision to not take any of the Covid vaccinations.

For me personally, the risk outweighed the reward.

And for that, I don't have to worry about any medical issues from the vaccine

I feel bad for those who are suffering after putting their trust (lives) in the hands of the likes of Fauci and Biden

After vaccination its hard to unring the bell. Some are trying blood transfusions in efforts to clean but the effort is futile

===================================

"The agency was forced by a federal judge to disclose the reports".
When a federal agency is forced to disclose their own reports it's a sign that there's nothing good there.
When a federal agency is forced to disclose their own reports it's a sign that the federal agency wants to hide what the reports contain.

Much has been posted about nameless, faceless, and unaccountable federal bureaucrats, well, there you go, except in this instance, someone is holding them accountable, or at least making them disclose what they want to hide from disclosure, the federal bureaucrats preference is to not be held accountable, of course.

Now that the Fascist in Government STOPPED FORCING the Vaxx (Emergency Authorized EXPERIMENTAL Gene Therapy Inoculations) on Kids who do sports ! ........ There are NO MORE young Kids dying from Heart Failure on the Sport Field .....

But all the Liberals know that there's no connection there, because the American PROPAGANDA Media did not tell them there was ..........

Acting like that only ever happened during Covid and vaccine mandates is a complete slap in the face to families who did lose a young child athlete to heart failure on the sport field even before Covid. As someone who knows a family this happened to, I think you should stop while you are behind.

Are there any more wild ass unfounded conspiracy theories you 2 want to share? A whole bunch of normal people are laughing out loud reading this Q-Anon level stuff. Coffee shot out my nose too.

Acting like that only ever happened during Covid and vaccine mandates is a complete slap in the face to families who did lose a young child athlete to heart failure on the sport field even before Covid. As someone who knows a family this happened to, I think you should stop while you are behind.
No kidding. Either they are ignorant to the fact that this was occurring before covid.....or they value their conspiracy theories more than being a decent human being.

Back
Top Bottom