• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CBS2 Investigation Uncovers Votes Being Cast From Grave Year After Year

The day you agree with a rightwinger on this site, I'll let you know. Until then you're pretending. Have a nice day.

I just never agree with douches. If you haven't seen me agree with a right-winger, that's probably because you avoid threads where you can't troll because the grown-up are talking. I frequently agree with CanadaJohn, and in another current thread I'm agreeing with Jack Hays.

You just avoid those threads because your troll bait doesn't work.

Well, I have to admit that getting a voter ID probably is pretty hard if you're dead.

Voter ID would not solve this problem. This is a problem with the election rolls not keeping up with death records and ballots being mailed. This is a very poor example of justification for voter ID as voter ID does not address this.

This is minor league. It is incidental and not going to affect the outcome of the election. These are anecdotes; not support for restricting voters.

Back
Top Bottom