• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cartoons - offence must be retaliated

akyron said:
Joe Schmoe muslim just ran over a bunch of kids eating lunch on their college campus park in the good old USA just FYI.
Luckily he was so incompetent he failed to seriously injure anyone.

I hardly think wanna be terrorist are Joe Schmoe muslims.

jamesrage said:
I hardly think wanna be terrorist are Joe Schmoe muslims.

Perhaps wanna be muslims are Joe Schmoe terrorists then.

This guy fits in here somewhere.

akyron said:

He's a wanker who happens to be Muslim. Whoop dee do.

akyron said:

I think this guy is some moron who thought he could be famous and or he is some pathetic looser who wanted attention.

akyron said:
I think its more of an unholy war but I agree the obvious religious aspect of it is underrrated by the media constantly.
It would be a religious war if the two opposite sides represented two different religions and were both fighting in the name of thier respective gods alone.

jfuh said:
It would be a religious war if the two opposite sides represented two different religions and were both fighting in the name of thier respective gods alone.

Many people think atheism is a religion.

vergiss said:
ROFL.

If you ask me, the guy's just your garden-variety lunatic (ala Columbine, only with a SUV and significantly lamer), or some idiot wanting to be infamous.

Otherwise, the terrorists just aren't trying anymore. :lol:

Words out of his own mouth certainly sound like all the other islamo-terrorists:

"Allah gives permission in the Koran for the followers of Allah to attack those who have raged war against them, with the expectation of eternal paradise in case of martyrdom and/or living one's life in obedience of all of Allah's commandments found throughout the Koran's 114 chapters..."

"The U.S. government is responsible for the deaths of and the torture of countless followers of Allah, my brothers and sisters. My attack on Americans at UNC-CH on March 3rd was in retaliation for similar attacks orchestrated by the U.S. government on my fellow followers of Allah in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, and other Islamic territories. I did not act out of hatred for Americans, but out of love for Allah instead. "
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=3992674

Gill said:
Words out of his own mouth certainly sound like all the other islamo-terrorists:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=3992674

Your point? People will do anything for fame (or infamy). What better way to achieve notoriety in the US these days than to be a "terrorist"?

He wasn't a member of any terrorist organisation. He never received training or religious instruction from any terrorist group. Besides, he did a poor job of "avenging" Muslims - wouldn't a true terrorist supposedly dedicated to his matyrdom continue his rampage and try to go down in a blaze of glory, rather than fail miserably at hurting anyone, then call the police to tell them his precise location and wait for them to arrive? :neutral: Besides, for a supposed fundamentalist Muslim, isn't it strange that apparently wasn't even a member of the university Muslim Students Association, and that his fraternity brother described him as a heavy drinker?

jfuh said:

Theres the extreme point of view. I think its more like something in the middle where two-three religions all rooted in the same place are killing each other over semantics. Its all silly.
This guy planned indiscriminate killings to enforce political change and carried out his plans. The fact he was an incompetent moron does not change the fact he is a terrorist. Assault.....heh.

vergiss said:
Your point? People will do anything for fame (or infamy). What better way to achieve notoriety in the US these days than to be a "terrorist"?

He wasn't a member of any terrorist organisation. He never received training or religious instruction from any terrorist group. Besides, he did a poor job of "avenging" Muslims - wouldn't a true terrorist supposedly dedicated to his matyrdom continue his rampage and try to go down in a blaze of glory, rather than fail miserably at hurting anyone, then call the police to tell them his precise location and wait for them to arrive? :neutral: Besides, for a supposed fundamentalist Muslim, isn't it strange that apparently wasn't even a member of the university Muslim Students Association, and that his fraternity brother described him as a heavy drinker?

Thats exactly why there is so much danger. These so called "fanatics" seem to be everyday people like you and I only their religion cannot tolerate any criticism or have the ability to co-exist for long with those of other faiths. A one time "guy next door" turns into a killer because of his/her religious beliefs. That is the kind of killer who's very hard to see coming!

uNdeRdOg said:
Thats exactly why there is so much danger. These so called "fanatics" seem to be everyday people like you and I only their religion cannot tolerate any criticism or have the ability to co-exist for long with those of other faiths. A one time "guy next door" turns into a killer because of his/her religious beliefs. That is the kind of killer who's very hard to see coming!

God, did you even bother to read my post?!

Back
Top Bottom