• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Capitol riots: Dozens of arrests as police find molotov cocktails, pipe bombs and guns at pro-Trump siege

Oh one former activist wow that totally justifies the attempt to take ****ing hostages at gunpoint that the Trumpers went for I’m convinced dude. All crimes are forgiven because one black guy was there.
Here ya go Duece since you appear to be holier than all.

"There will be blood in the streets." -Loretta Lynch

"Who says protests have to be peaceful?" -Chris
Cuomo

"There needs to be unrest in the streets." -Ayanna
Pressley

"Protesters should not let up." -Kamala Harris

"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all
over this country. Maybe there should be."-Nancy
Pelosi

"You get out and create a crowd and you push
back on them and you tell them they are not
welcome anymore, anywhere."-Maxine Waters

Now, the sanctimonious MSM and Dems are calling for THIS guy to be impeached who said

"Go home with love and in peace. Remember this
day forever!"

Only one of these was considered violent and
hateful.

Cuomo

Pressley

Pelosi

Now, the sanctimonious MSM and Dems are calling for THIS guy to be impeached who said

day forever!"

hateful.

Hopefully, this will shut the leftists here the hell up.

huh. i never thought of that. they probably would bring enough wire ties to kidnap the people that were the targets.

Can you even imagine AOC falling into their hands?

Cuomo

Pressley

Pelosi

day forever!"

hateful.

How many liberals tried to literally take Congress hostage to overturn an election?

Zero?

Ok have a ****ed day

Hopefully, this will shut the leftists here the hell up.

Nobody gives a **** about your stupid out of context garbage. You’re defending treason.

How many liberals tried to literally take Congress hostage to overturn an election?

Zero?

Ok have a ****ed day
What a stupid effing comment

You may know. Here's one lying about being there inside the Capital to record stuff

Hard to tell. In the YouTube video that showed Obama's security as lizard people (you are probably familiar with it, check your favorites) I think they had special cameras that striped away the human facade. Don't get confused; not magic glasses like the rowdy rowdy piper movie, but a camera.

I tend to suspect he is a lizard person because no normal antifa guy would be smart enough to manipulate the right wing Trump mob seditionists to attack Congress while certifying a presidential election. Yeah, it was probably a lizard man using special powers to force Trump supporters to be traitors. Think Jedi mind trick.

They should call Rudy and Powell and make the "lizard man made me do it" defense.

Thanks. Together we have cracked the code.

What a stupid effing comment

You’re trying to pretend you believe the guys with the zip cuffs and the gun were there to just speak his mind? **** that. You don’t believe that. Nobody thinks you believe that. You know why they were there, fascist.

Nobody gives a **** about your stupid out of context garbage. You’re defending treason.
You don't read very well, do you? Kamala Harris even posted bail for the RIOTERS!!! YOUR leaders encouraged and condoned them, as I proved to you with their very own statements.

Trump told them to go home in peace. He never told them to storm the building. Your Democrats are evil people.

That it was BLM has already been debunked. The facial recognition bullshit has been declared quite false. Good try though.
Oh...so they KNOW who's molotov cocktails and bomb those were?

You don't read very well, do you? Kamala Harris even posted bail for the RIOTERS!!! YOUR leaders encouraged and condoned them, as I proved to you with their very own statements.

Trump told them to go home in peace. He never told them to storm the building. Your Democrats are evil people.
Kamala posted bail for rioters? Pre-trial, I assume. Sort of like pardoning soldiers convicted of killing kids... You don't want to get into a pissing contest when standing next to Trump.

I am sure Adolf told his people to go home in peace after inspiring the attempted Munich coup.

Just charge everyone that went inside.

We'll know who they belonged to soon enough.

Just charge everyone that went inside.

We'll know who they belonged to soon enough.
For sure.

Antifa/BLM will be released. The rest will go to jail.

For sure.

Antifa/BLM will be released. The rest will go to jail.

Your post makes you look either crazy or feebleminded. Or both.

The only invaders in the Capital were right-wing insurrectionists, there wasn't a BLM or Antifa within a mile of the place, they knew the nutjobs were going to show their true colors as traitors, and they were right.

Your side put a chit stain on this Nation that will never wash out, and I hope every Republican that had any part in their attempt to overturn the will of the People gets kicked out of office at their next election.

Your post makes you look either crazy or feebleminded. Or both.
Neither.

Antifa and BLM have been released all year after being arrested.

The only invaders in the Capital were right-wing insurrectionists, there wasn't a BLM or Antifa within a mile of the place, they knew the nutjobs were going to show their true colors as traitors, and they were right.

Your side put a chit stain on this Nation that will never wash out, and I hope every Republican that had any part in their attempt to overturn the will of the People gets kicked out of office at their next election.
So...you can't answer my question.

You are dismissed.

BLM rioters didn’t try to murder members of Congress and overthrow an election.

Trump told his supporters to go to Congress. Lie all you want, nobody is buying it. We know what you are.

You know whose it was. You know the terrorists were on your side of this.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Stop pretending. You support these treasonous cowards.

Kamala posted bail for rioters? Pre-trial, I assume. Sort of like pardoning soldiers convicted of killing kids... You don't want to get into a pissing contest when standing next to Trump.

I am sure Adolf told his people to go home in peace after inspiring the attempted Munich coup.
NWRT

BLM rioters didn’t try to murder members of Congress and overthrow an election.

Trump told his supporters to go to Congress. Lie all you want, nobody is buying it. We know what you are.
Yep he did. And................?

YOUR side told their supporters to RIOT, loot and pillage. What an evil bunch they all are...hypocrites as well.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Stop pretending. You support these treasonous cowards.
Who uses molotov cocktails? Yep...Antifa.

Just ask anyone from Portland.

Like Trump worshipers here, Trump was "delighted" when his domestic terrorists were storming the Capitol.

I like that right wingers universally condemned a man for kneeling during the national anthem but don’t have one word to say about a man walking through the halls of Congress with the flag of an enemy nation.

Back
Top Bottom