• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't Wait to See Trump's "Major" Motion

LOL... Triggered? We are laughing our assess off at the gullibility of those who buy his bullshit...

View attachment 67407995
Wrong Donald.....DeSantis is the guy that at least today DEM's don't want to run against. They need time to expose the true depths of DeSantis Florida nonsense since we all know he wants to take it National.

That is the Dif between Trump and Desantis. Trump just wants to cause chaos, Howl at the Moon, grift and Play golf all from the Oval FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

while what Donnie wants would change the country in a very fundamental way, Desantis actually wants to change the country in very fundamental WAYS (plural) Constitution and Republic and statute be dammed. Ronny is facing some headwinds now though. People in Florida have finally caught on to his game and he is going to get bogged down in Court challenges.

According to Trump, we are all to be on the lookout for a "major" motion to be filed on his behalf re: the 4th Amendment.

"A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-in of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term elections,” Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform, Truth Social.

If it was just going to be just any old "motion" I wouldn't pay much attention. But a "Major" motion, well that piqued my interest. Never mind that in my review of my rule book on Federal criminal and civil procedure, I did not find any motions titled "major."
Also interesting that this huge motion is on the horizon despite the fact when his attorneys last appeared in court on the issue of releasing the search warrant and/or affidavit in support, his top shelf lawyers did not say a word.

I suspect we will see the "major" motion just after he files his "huge" lawsuit against CNN, Facebook, and other. And of course, a "major" motion sounds expensive so no doubt he will be grifting for more money to fund it.
Donnie will file IMO. Its only a matter of time. He will file because he will be able to wave the Brief in the air (which he is now doing without actually having a brief....Trump magic act) and convince his base that he is FIGHTING. It will likely be as vapid as most of his Briefs turn out to be. Who is going to file it for him, the ex-OAN Host or the Legal Representative for Parking Garages.

Though technically his Brief should be filed AFTER he is charged with something, the Judge opened the door wide to his clown car legal team filing when he invited them to the affidavit hearing. As you might have expected.....CRICKETS

Donnie will file IMO. Its only a matter of time. He will file because he will be able to wave the Brief in the air (which he is now doing without actually having a brief....Trump magic act) and convince his base that he is FIGHTING. It will likely be as vapid as most of his Briefs turn out to be. Who is going to file it for him, the ex-OAN Host or the Legal Representative for Parking Garages.

Though technically his Brief should be filed AFTER he is charged with something, the Judge opened the door wide to his clown car legal team filing when he invited them to the affidavit hearing. As you might have expected.....CRICKETS
As you mentioned, I cannot fathom what Major Motion based upon the 4th amendment he thinks he can file now.

If he is charged, I'm sure he will file a motion to strike any evidence used against him as obtained via an unlawful search and seizure, and that will fail miserably. But like you said, that's AFTER he is charged.

When I read this - the thought crossed my mind…is a “major” motion kind of akin to “strenuously” objecting in A Few Good Men?

As you mentioned, I cannot fathom what Major Motion based upon the 4th amendment he thinks he can file now.

If he is charged, I'm sure he will file a motion to strike any evidence used against him as obtained via an unlawful search and seizure, and that will fail miserably. But like you said, that's AFTER he is charged.
Donnie is capable of anything at any time. He is beyond shameless mendacity to something we need a new word to describe.

I would not put it past him to file an Illegal Search and Seizure Brief based on Trump having a heart attack (Seizure) when he found that FBI agents were going to execute a search warrant on Mar-a-lago thus inventing a whole new Search and Seizure concept.o_Oo_O

According to Trump, we are all to be on the lookout for a "major" motion to be filed on his behalf re: the 4th Amendment.

"A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-in of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term elections,” Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform, Truth Social.

If it was just going to be just any old "motion" I wouldn't pay much attention. But a "Major" motion, well that piqued my interest. Never mind that in my review of my rule book on Federal criminal and civil procedure, I did not find any motions titled "major."
Also interesting that this huge motion is on the horizon despite the fact when his attorneys last appeared in court on the issue of releasing the search warrant and/or affidavit in support, his top shelf lawyers did not say a word.

I suspect we will see the "major" motion just after he files his "huge" lawsuit against CNN, Facebook, and other. And of course, a "major" motion sounds expensive so no doubt he will be grifting for more money to fund it.
This is the most motion has has performed in years.

He has Jim Trusty... This is not a joke.. One of his lead attorneys is name Jim Trusty... You can't make this shit up...
There’s something like 1.3 million lawyers in the USA. How bad do you have to be to run through all of them.

That's about as lazy and ineffective argument as you can get.

Do you claim the quoted part attributed to Trump is false? He didn't say that?
Oh, it was effective... when I read Huffpost, it said it all.

I don't understand how trump or anyone could claim that search was illegal.

They had probable cause. They went to a grand jury, the grand jury handed down a subpoena. trump ignored it.

They went to a judge and got a warrant to search and seize the documents trump stole and refused to return.

How is going through the courts to get a warrant an illegal search and seizure?

He has Jim Trusty... This is not a joke.. One of his lead attorneys is name Jim Trusty... You can't make this shit up...
Oh, but you can...

Ooooh another Kraken is coming

Back
Top Bottom