• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cancel Tesla?

I predict, after his move to shun the CA taxes by running to TX, he'll get conservatives to drive around in electric cars. lol Works for me.

He's just another rich dude, who's family wealth gave him a leg up. The controversy is about sexual abuse at his company I believe, at least that's where the canceling started.

He does do some amazing things for countries at war, etc. So he might become special again. But I'm excited to see Texans embrace the electric trend just to piss off California. :) Whatever works.

Why do some rich and/or powerful dudes think big bucks make sexually attractive ....... no matter what?

Why do you think this is Mexican?

It's located in the Kroger grocery aisle labelled "Mexican Food".

I suppose you'll now want to boycott Kroger.

Just Starbucks over their war on Christmas and Kuerig for something I can't remember

By this board's standards, I am probably considered liberal. Can someone clue me in as to what it is I am supposedly outraged by?
Was seriously thinking about a Tesla when my current car finally dies. Should I rethink because I'm supposed to be mad at Elon for something? Just trying to stay as woke as I can.

If the average American had any one of a number of CEOs, owners, managers, and major shareholders of the companies that produce or sell what is bought every day, and based their purchases on personality and views of said individuals over for coffee, chances are they wouldn't buy anything ever again.

I don't know anything about Krogers.

I have never seen that brand in Mexico. The owners were from Spain and it was made in the US making it an American brand.

Mexico has nothing to do with it in any way.

I don't know anything about Krogers.

I have never seen that brand in Mexico. The owners were from Spain and it was made in the US making it an American brand.

Mexico has nothing to do with it in any way.

I've seen it in Mexico many times. It's very common. Also common in South Texas, in Krogers, in the aisle marked "Mexican Foods".

I've seen it in Mexico many times. It's very common. Also common in South Texas, in Krogers, in the aisle marked "Mexican Foods".
I know it's just nitpicking, but living here in the company's hometown, calling the store "Krogers" chaffes me. It is just Kroger.

Carry on.

What do you think, will a telsa boycott come and get legs? Sometimes theses things snowball, and sometimes Not. If the mob tries, and a few very influential hollywood types get behind it, it could take off.
If companies just ignored the screeching they'd find out that it goes away. It seems bad but the actual worse thing you can do is respond to them.

If companies just ignored the screeching they'd find out that it goes away. It seems bad but the actual worse thing you can do is respond to them.

It's mostly virtue signaling by fickle libs who can't remember from one week to the next what they're outraged about.

Here is the latest from Elon Musk that is irritating liberals.

I notice libs here bashing him recently. I keep expecting the woke mob to try to cancel telsa, to make it shameful among the libs to be found driving a telsa.

I wonder if it's coming soon.
I'm a liberal and I respect Musk for his business acumen. But he's also a rich white male, so I don't look to him for thoughts on how society should be...

Some of these companies known that, they want an excuse to go left.

Why do you think this is Mexican?
It's not "Mexican" but it is the largest Hispanic owned food company in the United States.

I'm a liberal and I respect Musk for his business acumen. But he's also a rich white male, so I don't look to him for thoughts on how society should be...
Yes, some liberals would respect the business acumen of a billionaire who fights against unions, fights health regulations, fights insider trading restrictions, buries sexual harassment and racial discrimination violations and fights to avoid paying taxes.

#whentheysaythequietpartoutloud...

Yes, some liberals would respect the business acumen of a billionaire who fights against unions, fights health regulations, fights insider trading restrictions, buries sexual harassment and racial discrimination violations and fights to avoid paying taxes.

#whentheysaythequietpartoutloud...

Do you think insider trading should be allowed?

Do you think insider trading should be allowed?
The devils are in the details, of course, but generally society has frowned upon such activities. Hence why Martha Stewart served time and Elon Musk got bitch slapped by the SEC.

The Blaze link had a pop-up that had a button that said "I want to be informed."

:LOL:

I find it suspect that The Blaze knows who progressives will go after and why.

Some of these companies known that, they want an excuse to go left.
What in the world is that supposed to mean? How does a company go "left" and why do they need an excuse to do so? Why do they want to do so?
If a company is public, their job is to sell as many widgets or services they can and maximize profit. Are you suggesting going "left" is the way to be more profitable? If so, why would they need an excuse to do so?

Do you not care what he thinks because he is white, rich or male?

Back
Top Bottom