• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cancel Tesla?

Will he call it Pedo-Guy?

I don't know about cancelling Tesla but Elon is a dick.

The guy has said some horrible things and moved factories simply because he wants to pay less tax.

I've seen it in Mexico many times. It's very common. Also common in South Texas, in Krogers, in the aisle marked "Mexican Foods".
Which just means that the people who lay out the aisles in Kroger are idiots. Or assume their customers are idiots and can’t tell the difference between Mexico ans Spain.

Do you not care what he thinks because he is white, rich or male?
No, I don't care about what he thinks about social issues because he is part of the 1%. They live in a world that has no connection to the one they are opining about.

Which just means that the people who lay out the aisles in Kroger are idiots. Or assume their customers are idiots and can’t tell the difference between Mexico ans Spain.
It's almost as if Hispanic people are diverse, and their cuisines don't fit into the neat little boxes you try to create for them...

I don't know about cancelling Tesla but Elon is a dick.

The guy has said some horrible things and moved factories simply because he wants to pay less tax.
I'm going to sound like a flaming conservative but as to Musk moving factories in order to pay less tax, I have to ask, so what? As a publicly traded company, should he not be doing the things he can to minimize expenses and maximize returns?
Do I wish that CEOs of mega companies like his pay more attention to things beyond the bottom line? Yea, of course. Are they dicks if they dont'? I'm not so sure.

I'm going to sound like a flaming conservative but as to Musk moving factories in order to pay less tax, I have to ask, so what? As a publicly traded company, should he not be doing the things he can to minimize expenses and maximize returns?
Do I wish that CEOs of mega companies like his pay more attention to things beyond the bottom line? Yea, of course. Are they dicks if they dont'? I'm not so sure.
But he didn't close the factory in California, he just opened another one in Texas. I don't see it as him moving anything.

Here is the latest from Elon Musk that is irritating liberals.

I notice libs here bashing him recently. I keep expecting the woke mob to try to cancel telsa, to make it shameful among the libs to be found driving a telsa.

I wonder if it's coming soon.
I don't really understand the hate from so-called progressives toward the guy who has probably done more than any other human being alive today to fight climate change. Elon Musk is a good guy.

And if Elon Musk can convince conservatives to buy electric cars to own the libs, I will be in awe of his marketing genius.

Back
Top Bottom