• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can anyone make Calfornia great again?

Trump should not set one foot in California unless it is to take his son Baron to Disneyland.California is a Mickey Mouse outfit.

So nobody would get mad if they just left the union, right?

Last edited:
Trump should not set one foot in California unless it is to take his son Baron to Disneyland.California is a Mickey Mouse outfit.

Disney World in Florida is much better.

Not at all. But what would they do for water? And military?

No idea, though I expect the military issue wouldn't necessarily be a thing. If you're not in the power projection business, their national guard would be plenty.

Water is an issue, but it's going to be an issue in a couple of years no matter what. Lake Meade is going dry.

No idea, though I expect the military issue wouldn't necessarily be a thing. If you're not in the power projection business, their national guard would be plenty.

Water is an issue, but it's going to be an issue in a couple of years no matter what. Lake Meade is going dry.

Well, they’ve been assholes to Arizona so don’t look in that direction.

Well, they’ve been assholes to Arizona so don’t look in that direction.

I'm in Tucson, and I like them just fine. Of course, we have our own water these days.

the orange fool's internal polling says that he already has California by twenty points. no need to campaign there.

Mad? I would be throwing a going away party for them.

Southern Arizona would also like to go, while we're on the subject. You can keep Phoenix, though.

Southern Arizona would also like to go, while we're on the subject. You can keep Phoenix, though.

They aren't the only ones. As long as we continue to grow the federal government and it's power over the states the divide will continue to grow. We need to decentralize the power of the federal government before the entire system collapses.

They aren't the only ones. As long as we continue to grow the federal government and it's power over the states the divide will continue to grow. We need to decentralize the power of the federal government before the entire system collapses.

Not sure that's possible. I don't see the USA being a single political entity ten years from now, no matter what.

California is awesome, don't go there, more room for me

Wait what?

I've lived in LA collectively now for 20 years. Used to go to Phoenix in the 90s for business and the occassional cousin's wedding.

It always struck as having a BAD case of "LA Wannabe Syndrome", just that everything LA about it was at least 5 years behind the real LA.

Not a slam against Phoenix, it was just that, like Oakland was once described, there's no 'there' there.

Not sure that's possible. I don't see the USA being a single political entity ten years from now, no matter what.

It is possible, just improbable. It is a simple fix that would ease the political tensions we see in this country. Stop legislating at the federal level and move as much as possible to the state level. Bring the power back closer to the people so that they have more say in how they live rather than some bureaucrat that likely has never stepped foot in their state.

It is possible, just improbable. It is a simple fix that would ease the political tensions we see in this country. Stop legislating at the federal level and move as much as possible to the state level. Bring the power back closer to the people so that they have more say in how they live rather than some bureaucrat that likely has never stepped foot in their state.

The people had that and they ****ed it up. The Articles of confederation were a dismal failure.

Back
Top Bottom