• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Call for investigation into Trumps college admission

Because I think this sort of investigation gives Republicans ammo to say Trump is being harassed. I just want him voted out in November.

I kinda agree on this point. All this would prove is that he's stupid. That's patently obvious to anyone who hasn't bought the con. This is garbage; who cares? If it was criminal on the other hand, I'd be all for it. Because he's been a con man and grifter all his life and never had to be accountable to anyone. It's high time someone hold him accountable for so much he's done, even once in his life.

Everyone in America is and has been aware of this for some time. Again, suggesting that Obama is a crack smoker is not absurd?

Are you also one of those that also believe he is a Muslim and Michelle a trans?

You are aware crack is cocaine, right?

That would make so much sense. Penn, and Wharton in particular, are highly selective and competitive programs. Trump couldn't get past the first round in "are you smarter than a fifth grader".

Trump is the most successful of all of Wharton's graduates. So I guess he vindicated their decision to accept him.

"It doesn't matter to them how many investigations are started into Trump..."

That's totally true. It doesn't matter how many investigations there are into Trump or Sarah Palin or anyone else that the left chosen to attack through legal means. There can be a million completely frivolous, vindictive or purely harassing suits and it won't matter until one is found to have merit. It's a tactic we see from the left all the time. "Half a million ex federal such and such say Trump did XYZ" means nothing, legally. All it means is that you found a lot of people with no skin in the game to sign on to a letter that serves no purpose other than propaganda. The same applies to "Hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe". Promoting false narratives is propaganda and continues to be propaganda no matter whether they are broadcast a million times and/or on the lips of the most popular propagandists on TV.

Here's one more thing about propaganda, eventually you start to piss off a bunch of the people you were trying to convince. People can be convinced at first but after a while of never seeing validation of the myriad claims they start to get skeptical. If the propaganda keeps up and, little by little, keeps getting exposed for what it is, people start to geet angry. They lose trust in the propagandists and their enthusiasm begins to wane. If things still continue they may start to feel like they are being taken for granted or being taken for fools and then they start to get pissed off.

Your last paragraph describes the trump phenomenon perfectly.

They don't seem to be angry yet.

I suspect they can't turn on him at this point without feeling foolish so they're just putting their heads down and waiting for it to he over.

I don't think trump supporters can hit the "gag point" (that's what they call what you describe in the persuasion industries) anymore.

I suspect they can't turn on him at this point without feeling foolish so they're just putting their heads down and waiting for it to he over.

I don't think trump supporters can hit the "gag point" (that's what they call what you describe in the persuasion industries) anymore.

Why would we turn on Trump when he's done everything he's said he'd do?

You might want to consider that Trump is the result of voters getting to that "gag point" with the GOP. I have yet to see Trump take ANY voter for granted.

You might want to consider that Trump is the result of voters getting to that "gag point" with the GOP. I have yet to see Trump take ANY voter for granted.

But if he didn't need their vote and live for their applause he would give no ****s about any of the people who support him.

There is nothing in his history to suggest he cares about anybody not related to him. Nothing in his behavior. He's a dick. We all know dicks. It's not that complicated.

If you were dying on the street in front of him he would step over you and complain about having to do so.

Secretly recorded audio of Trump’s sister prompts new call for investigation into his admission to Penn

15837066740719.jpg

Very few would be shocked to learn that Donald Trump used his father's connections (and money) to get admitted into college, and had a friend take his SAT exam.

There are so many more important issues to be concerned with and this is what we are wasting time looking into. My god 100's of thousands are dying and this is important? Unbelievable. The goofy leaders in my state sent infected patients back into our nursing homes killing 10's of thousands of our most vulnerable loved ones and we are worrying about if Trump or any other rich and powerful person used their money and influence to get ahead. Of course they did. Every one of them did from the richest billionaire right down to most of my neighbors. Get real already.

But if he didn't need their vote and live for their applause he would give no ****s about any of the people who support him.

There is nothing in his history to suggest he cares about anybody not related to him. Nothing in his behavior. He's a dick. We all know dicks. It's not that complicated.

If you were dying on the street in front of him he would step over you and complain about having to do so.

That's all opinion I definitely don't share. From what I've seen of Trump he cares very deeply for people and especially for those who also go to great lengths to help others. He does not, however, suffer fools gladly.

Trump supportes will just claim this is all part of some giant conspiracy against the dear leader.

It doesn't matter to them how many investigations are started into Trump and how hard Trump fights to keep info that all other Presidents give out willingly secret.
Nothing matters any more, just Trump being above the law and being able to crush all oversight.

I've never had a lower opinion of republicans as I have since the Trump Party administration. Those who condone his corruption, even if through silence, are unpatriotic and an embarrassment to our country, just as Trump is. They are now just hypocrites, who care nothing about the United States of America, our citizens or our allies.

That's all opinion I definitely don't share. From what I've seen of Trump he cares very deeply for people and especially for those who also go to great lengths to help others. He does not, however, suffer fools gladly.

He cares deeply only for those who go through great lengths to help HIM....until they don't, then he stabs them in the back. He is a fool, he doesn't have to suffer anything. :roll:

He cares deeply only for those who go through great lengths to help HIM....until they don't, then he stabs them in the back. He is a fool, he doesn't have to suffer anything. :roll:

You are being decidedly unfair with that evaluation but that's often what happens when one is motivated by politics and power rather than by faith in, and commitment to, humanity.

You are being decidedly unfair with that evaluation but that's often what happens when one is motivated by politics and power rather than by faith in, and commitment to, humanity.

Trump has no loyalty to anyone and will throw them under the bus the instant they're no longer useful to him. You only have to look at the number of people who were part of his campaign who are now either in prison or about to be so and Trump says he doesn't know them.
Even his campaign managers are not immune to this so why do you think he gives a **** about average Americans?

Trump cares about Trump, that's it.

When will the crack-smoking 0bama reveal his college transcripts?

Please provide proof that Obama smoked crack, or take these stupid CTs down to the sewer where they belong.

Please provide proof that Obama smoked crack, or take these stupid CTs down to the sewer where they belong.

0bummer admitted doing coke in his autobiography. And crack is coke.

Trump is the most successful of all of Wharton's graduates. So I guess he vindicated their decision to accept him.

Is demagoguery and becoming king of the fools success? Maybe. I am aware that’s controversial these days. But whatever your particular feelings on it, I’m pretty sure these schools don’t consider that the kind of success they are aiming for in their graduates .

Is demagoguery and becoming king of the fools success? Maybe. I am aware that’s controversial these days. But whatever your particular feelings on it, I’m pretty sure these schools don’t consider that the kind of success they are aiming for in their graduates .

What? Become a multi-billionaire or becoming a highly successful president?

Donald Trump being a crook, a con man, a cheat and a liar.

We tried to warn them. It's their own fault for not listening and losing control of their emotions like a 70a soap opera wife.

That's because most academics are leftwingers, obviously, but it's a lie that most educated people dislike Trump.

Yes it’s true that most people at the highest levels of education are left wingers, obviously. . That’s because the ideological platform on the right is mostly based on gross ignorance and misinformation- from beliefs that The Earth is is only 6000 years old and all of evolutionary biology is some kind of conspiracy to turn them into atheists, to still thinking that trickle down economics works, to thinking that trade protectionism and isolationism is best for the economy, to thinking that all poverty is because poor people are just stupid and irresponsible and deserve to be left out on the street to die until they learn their lesson, to denying the overwhelming evidence and unanimous consensus of every single scientific organization on the planet on climate change, to denying the CDC, the WHO, and all the doctors and scientists on how best to control a pandemic and instead clinging to the words of some cult like prophet who is a known Real estate huckster and cheat. They certainly are not going to vote for QAnon conspiracy theorists to some of the highest political offices in the nation.

All universities are proud to boast of their alumni who have gone on to become president of the United States. Donald Trump seems to be the exception. That’s probably because he was never really qualified to be there in the first place. He would not even be able to get through the first round of “are you smarter than a fifth grader”. He clearly bought his way in, and conned his way through. I don’t think they expected him to con his way all the way to the presidency. It was an aberration. But nothing to be proud of, as is clear from their embarrassed silence on the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom