• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California lawmakers pass unprecedented package of gun control bills

Again; no credible argument that refutes the facts.

And this is why reality has smacked you so hard that you don't know if you're coming or going. Your "arguments" (and I'm giving you far too much credit to call them that) have been refuted with facts, repeatedly. The fact that you can't see that proves that reality disagrees with you as do the facts.

You've been given the figures also. Even your own source disagrees with you. The CDC disagrees with you. Fact is, you're on the losing side. And you refuse to see it and accept it.

Give it up fella and just take it on the chin with a bit more dignity

You are lying! There is a lot you can say, you can admit that the UK is responsible for more murder in the last 69 years than any western country.

This is off topic gibberish.

In your country you have had more needless gun deaths since 2000 than you had in both world wars combined !

If ever a country needed stricter gun legislation its yours as things are way out of control. Ongoing current events in Dallas dramatically underline this

Last edited:

In your country you have had more needless gun deaths since 2000 than you had in both world wars combined !

If ever a country needed stricter gun legislation its yours as things are way out of control. Ongoing current events in Dallas dramatically underline this

Wow, talking about straight up lying. WW1 alone had 7-8 million combat related deaths. WW2 had 6-8 million combat related deaths. We'd have to have had at minimum 800,000 to 1,000,000 deaths EACH year since 2000 in order to even come close to the amount of combat related deaths for both world wars combined. This is the problem with your posts flogger. No critical thinking skill is displayed in any of them. Just repeated meme's that you hear about and spout off without once actually using your brain.

And this is why reality has smacked you so hard that you don't know if you're coming or going. Your "arguments" (and I'm giving you far too much credit to call them that) have been refuted with facts, repeatedly. The fact that you can't see that proves that reality disagrees with you as do the facts.

Again - nothing - credible to refute my arguments with.

Even if that were true we'll keep out guns and out rights, thanks anyway!

Wow, talking about straight up lying. WW1 alone had 7-8 million combat related deaths. WW2 had 6-8 million combat related deaths. We'd have to have had at minimum 800,000 to 1,000,000 deaths EACH year since 2000 in order to even come close to the amount of combat related deaths for both world wars combined. This is the problem with your posts flogger. No critical thinking skill is displayed in any of them. Just repeated meme's that you hear about and spout off without once actually using your brain.

This is all nonsense using numbers you've clearly made up on the go. :lamo

Even if that were true we'll keep out guns and out rights, thanks anyway!

Thats great and I'm happy for you to live in a nation where gun violence mirroring a perpetual low level civil war is accepted as the norm. So good luck with that :wink:

Thats great and I'm happy for you to live in a nation where gun violence mirroring a perpetual low level civil war is accepted as the norm. So good luck with that :wink:

Thanks!

Give it up fella and just take it on the chin with a bit more dignity
Kal is right and you are wrong. When are you going to admit the bloody legacy of the UK?

Right on topic, which is violence in a country. UK makes the US look like a beginner when it comes to being bloody.
Your statement is a lie.
As I proved, as guns increased 56%, gun violence went down 49%. It is obvious you ignorance is fueling the untrue statements, and you don't want to admit the UK'd culpability in being the bloodiest of the two.

Red is right and you are wrong, in spades. I have yet to see anything you have said which is factual.

you don't make any arguments. You just flat out tell lies

remember this whopper: "10 round magazines are only useful for warfare"

So now we know, you are completely ignorant of the issues.

Better than living in a nation responsible for the bloodiest history even considering those killed in the US.

Military casualties reported in official sources list deaths due to all causes, including an estimated 7 to 8 million combat related deaths (killed or died of wounds)

WW1 Casualties

I can't find the site I got the ww2 figure from but here's another, and its much higher than the previous number I gave:

Total military dead: from 21 to 25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war.

WW2 Casualties

Yeah, no made up numbers. Just you refusing facts.

WW1 Casualties

I can't find the site I got the ww2 figure from but here's another, and its much higher than the previous number I gave:

WW2 Casualties

Yeah, no made up numbers. Just you refusing facts.

Try actually reading my posts before commenting on them in such an obtuse fashion. I am well aware of the worlds total WW casualties . I was referring to your countrys casualties in both wars not the whole worlds

Try actually reading my posts before commenting on them in such an obtuse fashion. I am well aware of the worlds total WW casualties . I was referring to your countrys casualties in both wars not the whole worlds

Sorry, but you did not make any distinctions.

But I see that you are once again cherry picking numbers in order to try and push an agenda. Never stops with you does it? Every single post of yours has got to be dishonest.

Sorry, but you did not make any distinctions.

Which part of 'Your Country' caused you comprehension difficulties ? :lol:

But I see that you are once again cherry picking numbers in order to try and push an agenda. Never stops with you does it? Every single post of yours has got to be dishonest.

I require no ad hom to make my points. The verifiable numbers work just fine for me

Red is right and you are wrong, in spades. I have yet to see anything you have said which is factual.

Everything I have said in this thread is factual. You just don't like the facts.

Everything I have said in this thread is factual. You just don't like the facts.

LOL-this is coming from the guy who said TEN ROUND MAGAZINES ARE ONLY FOR WARFARE. after that whopper, why would anyone believe you can be truthful on any gun issue?

Back
Top Bottom