• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

C-Span This Morning

That is the most bizarre comment on voting I have ever read. Seriously.

I'll look forward to your explanation in detail of it's "bizarre-ness." I won't hold my breath.

OH I get it, you realize that the Libertarian Party hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of taking the Presidency, even a year as ****ed up as this one....

Maybe if they started gaining traction at the state and house level they could create the political power to be useful. No no, they are ineffectual and their adherents whine that they cannot get into the WH becuase CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

I don't give a tinker's damn about the Libertarian Party. I oppose all political parties! I'm a small (l) constitutionalist libertarian.

Libertarians and every other candidate with differing ideologies from the status-quo duoply's, is inconsequential only because the duopoly owns the national main stream media, the national debate and all of the special interest loot. They own it by way of their conspired bribery system. If you think differently, I'll look forward to you making your case for your righteous fair and balanced duopoly election system.

I would like to hear your broad views.

I also feel that there is definately a place for political parties.

Political parties are protected by the 1st amendment. That doesn’t mean that the Constitution protects a 2 party duopoly conspiring and taking control over the entire American political system and operating it with a bribery scam.

The money must be curtailed from the political system without violating the Constitution. That may well take a constitutional amendment. The ballot access system must be made uniform throughout the States and apply to every party and candidate for every election. A standard rule must be set by law to control access to the national debate. Any candidate for President that is on enough ballots in enough States to have a possibility of winning enough electoral college votes to win the the Presidency should be included in every debate for the Presidency.

Just because you have heard the right things from a particular person does not mean that they are up to the job.

That’s why terms of service are limited and correctable by the next election.

I don't give a tinker's damn about the Libertarian Party. I oppose all political parties! I'm a small (l) constitutionalist libertarian.

Libertarians and every other candidate with differing ideologies from the status-quo duoply's, is inconsequential only because the duopoly owns the national main stream media, the national debate and all of the special interest loot. They own it by way of their conspired bribery system. If you think differently, I'll look forward to you making your case for your righteous fair and balanced duopoly election system.

Oh, youre one of those unserious screamers at the world sure its all stacked against you because your utopia is not realized. have fun with that

[h=2]C-Span this morning ask the question of it's call in listeners, "Is voting an obligation?"[/h]

I personally would have ask "What damned fool would feel obligated to vote in the duopoly's rigged elections, when they rig the ballot access requirements, decide who gets into the national debate and they own all of the Wall Street and other special interest money?"

Voting is not an obligation, it's a sucker's act. Voting in rigged duopoly elections isn't patriotic, it's the brain-dead action of the duopoly's pawns.​

People who vote only matter because they've elected several undeclared, unnecessary, unconstitutional wars, a world police force, a nation with the most incarcerated people than any other country, 19 trillion $ worth of national debt and a 2 corrupt party system that fleeces taxpayers to fund their crooked private parties and a government that enslaves people of color to the government's welfare system and the public housing ghetto slave quarters.

Throwing your hat into the duopoly's rigged ring is an exercise in futility. they own and operate the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate and all of the Wall Street and other special interest money. They're operating a crooked duopoly dictatorship founded and based in bribery.

"The system isn't perfect, so I'm not going to even try to change it."
If you don't like the ways things are ran, then one of the most important things you can do is vote. Couple that with organizing to "throw the bums out" and get people elected that will help fix the problem instead of perpetuating it and you've got plan for fixing the problem. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to do it and that's all that your posts are....

Those who you think "care" are brainwashed, brain-dead partisan idiots. Most of them can't even tell you who the vice President is or who their State and federal representatives are. All they know is the "D" or "R" following the name of the crook they're voting for and that's the extent of their political knowledge.

I think that you should change your user name to "Whiny Libertarian", "The Hammer" sounds like someone who is willing to work to fix things and all you seem to want to do is whine about them. I was raised with the idea that if you don't like how things are done, work to change them, don't whine and complain, get to work and fix them.

OH I get it, you realize that the Libertarian Party hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of taking the Presidency, even a year as ****ed up as this one....

Maybe if they started gaining traction at the state and house level they could create the political power to be useful. No no, they are ineffectual and their adherents whine that they cannot get into the WH becuase CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

That's what I just don't get about most 3rd parties. They try to run for POTUS or Governor and miss the fact that the place they need to start is the Legislature. Like the Tea Party or not, they are the first in modern history to try to pull this off. Had Perot funded a Reform Party that was focused on Congress instead of the WH, he might have actually made a difference. We see a little bit of this with the Green Party, but they are too focused on easy targets instead of fighting for change.

That's what I just don't get about most 3rd parties. They try to run for POTUS or Governor and miss the fact that the place they need to start is the Legislature. Like the Tea Party or not, they are the first in modern history to try to pull this off. Had Perot funded a Reform Party that was focused on Congress instead of the WH, he might have actually made a difference. We see a little bit of this with the Green Party, but they are too focused on easy targets instead of fighting for change.

Every rationale voter knows a Third party President would be neutered by the Dems and GOP. If however a party were to gain 20% of the house, the Senate then run a credible candidate? Why then you'd see change. Of course the DNC and RNC would work to stop this, that's how the world WORKS, sorry. It's up the people with the REAL power to make the difference, however those people have proven they are no long worthy of that power. 2 terms of Obama and now it's either Trump, Clinton or Sanders....

The voters are ****ing idiots on the whole.

I would like NO parties. I would like all independent candidates. I would like to listen to every candidate's policy positions so I could make an informed decision about who deserved my vote.

I would like to see the money and bribery out of the political system. I would like to see the power of the 2 duopoly political parties diminished and irrelevant to fair and honest elections. Otherwise voting is for the clueless brainwashed suckers.

So how do you determine who gets on the ballot??? If we throw the doors wide open we end up with a ballot that's 20 pages long just for POTUS. There needs to be a vetting process that "keeps out the riff-raff" of people like Jimmy McMillan of the "Rents Too Damn High" party who aren't serious candidate, but rather people who use the elections as their own personal soapboxes.

"The system isn't perfect, so I'm not going to even try to change it."

You like the corrupt duopoly dictatorship, right?

If you don't like the ways things are ran, then one of the most important things you can do is vote.

The reason I don’t vote is because I don’t like the corrupt rigged duopoly dictatorship voting racket. So in your opinion I should be a sucker and participate in it and that would be “the best thing,” right? How absurd is that?

Couple that with organizing to "throw the bums out" and get people elected that will help fix the problem instead of perpetuating it and you've got plan for fixing the problem. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to do it and that's all that your posts are....

In the duopoly’s rigged dictator system, throwing the bums out only allows you to replace them with more crooked duopoly bums. You need to understand, they own the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate and all of the special interest money. They’re an organized crime cartel.

I think that you should change your user name to "Whiny Libertarian", "The Hammer" sounds like someone who is willing to work to fix things and all you seem to want to do is whine about them. I was raised with the idea that if you don't like how things are done, work to change them, don't whine and complain, get to work and fix them.

I don't care what you think! I'm not whining, I'm educating you about the political criminals you vote for. Don't blame me if you love a crooked system.

So how do you determine who gets on the ballot??? If we throw the doors wide open we end up with a ballot that's 20 pages long just for POTUS. There needs to be a vetting process that "keeps out the riff-raff" of people like Jimmy McMillan of the "Rents Too Damn High" party who aren't serious candidate, but rather people who use the elections as their own personal soapboxes.

Who’s “throwing the doors open?” Where did you get that idea? I simply promote the logical idea that the ballot access system be fair and uniform throughout the country as determined by honest non-partisan citizens and taken out of the crooked clutches of the duopoly parties and every candidate regardless of party should have to qualify for ballot access for every election instead of the Democrats and Republicans having automatic ballot access based on the votes they got in the last election.

I don’t want political parties to be illegal, I just want their powers over the political system reduced and on an equal footing with every other party or independent candidate for a political office. I want a system where special interest money is taken out of the system without violating the Constitution.

I don't care what you think! I'm not whining, I'm educating you about the political criminals you vote for. Don't blame me if you love a crooked system.

ALL you're doing is whining. You're like the little kid playing Risk with big kids, getting your butt handed to you and then going to cry by yourself, telling everyone how dumb the game is. It's people like you that have allowed this system to get so ingrained. Instead of making the effort to change things, you just sit around and whine about how unfair it all is...

ALL you're doing is whining.

ALL you’re doing is proving you don’t know the difference between “whining” and “truth.” You’ve yet to make a rational argument in opposition to anything I’ve posted. ALL you’re capable of doing is posting irrelevant and childish accusations and feeble insults.

You're like the little kid playing Risk with big kids, getting your butt handed to you and then going to cry by yourself, telling everyone how dumb the game is. It's people like you that have allowed this system to get so ingrained. Instead of making the effort to change things, you just sit around and whine about how unfair it all is...

And your “efforts” to change something is what? Oh! I bet I know, you “vote” in the rigged elections and verify and sanctify the crooked system and actually think you’re changing something. Amazing!

Like I said you can’t refute that the duopoly owns the media the national debate, the ballot access system and all of the special interest money. You can’t make a rational argument in opposition to any of that, so, all you do is post childish feeble insults and stupid irrelevant accusations.

Report back whenever you think you can come up with a rational relevant argument! You’re a bore!

ALL you’re doing is proving you don’t know the difference between “whining” and “truth.” You’ve yet to make a rational argument in opposition to anything I’ve posted. ALL you’re capable of doing is posting irrelevant and childish accusations and feeble insults.

And your “efforts” to change something is what? Oh! I bet I know, you “vote” in the rigged elections and verify and sanctify the crooked system and actually think you’re changing something. Amazing!

Like I said you can’t refute that the duopoly owns the media the national debate, the ballot access system and all of the special interest money. You can’t make a rational argument in opposition to any of that, so, all you do is post childish feeble insults and stupid irrelevant accusations.

Report back whenever you think you can come up with a rational relevant argument! You’re a bore!

calling people a bore wins the day in your mind?

That CSPAN show is run by card carrying white supremacist Nazi pigs and censors - the only things missing are the crew cuts and jack boots.

Seriously - why is the news discussion on there so narrowly defined and confined by such narrow pigeon holed questions or topics?

ITS SO THE CALLERS CAN'T TALK OPENLY - BE ACCUSED OF GOING 'OFF TOPIC' WHEN THE CALLERS IN OUR 'FREE COUNTRY' SPEAK ABOUT GOVMNT CORRUPTION AND CRIMINALITY - THE HOST HAS AN EXCUSE TO CUT THEM OFF AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

[h=2]C-Span this morning ask the question of it's call in listeners, "Is voting an obligation?"[/h]

I personally would have ask "What damned fool would feel obligated to vote in the duopoly's rigged elections, when they rig the ballot access requirements, decide who gets into the national debate and they own all of the Wall Street and other special interest money?"

Voting is not an obligation, it's a sucker's act. Voting in rigged duopoly elections isn't patriotic, it's the brain-dead action of the duopoly's pawns.​

Not voting means you can bitch all you want about the state of the country without being obligated to try to help make changes.

:roll:

calling people a bore wins the day in your mind?

Like I said, you can't refute anything I say. If you have a valid rational argument defending the duopoly dictatorship, then why don't you make it? You don't because you have no rational argument. So, you think that baseless and mindless accusations and feeble insults are making an argument when in fact they're simply "BORING!"

That CSPAN show is run by card carrying white supremacist Nazi pigs and censors - the only things missing are the crew cuts and jack boots.

Seriously - why is the news discussion on there so narrowly defined and confined by such narrow pigeon holed questions or topics?

ITS SO THE CALLERS CAN'T TALK OPENLY - BE ACCUSED OF GOING 'OFF TOPIC' WHEN THE CALLERS IN OUR 'FREE COUNTRY' SPEAK ABOUT GOVMNT CORRUPTION AND CRIMINALITY - THE HOST HAS AN EXCUSE TO CUT THEM OFF AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

I'll put you down as a "maybe" C-Span fan!

Not voting means you can bitch all you want about the state of the country without being obligated to try to help make changes.

:roll:

Inform me how to make changes. Do you think you can make changes to the biased partisan main stream media broadcast, the duopoly's control of the ballot access system, the duopoly's control over the national debate and the duopoly's complete control of all of the special interest money by voting in their rigged elections?

Inform me how to make changes. Do you think you can make changes to the biased partisan main stream media broadcast, the duopoly's control of the ballot access system, the duopoly's control over the national debate and the duopoly's complete control of all of the special interest money by voting in their rigged elections?

There's no way to make changes without voting.

And by no means are the elections rigged.

Like I said, you can't refute anything I say. If you have a valid rational argument defending the duopoly dictatorship, then why don't you make it? You don't because you have no rational argument. So, you think that baseless and mindless accusations and feeble insults are making an argument when in fact they're simply "BORING!"

you really havent said anything to comment on.

There's no way to make changes without voting.

What have your votes changed? Have they paid down the national debt? Have they did away with undeclared, unnecessary, unconstitutional wars? Have they done away with the American World Police Force? Have they done away with the hundreds of unconstitutional programs and actions of the federal government? Have they done away with crony capitalism and the bribery system, poverty, or the ability for anybody that isn't a Republican or Democrat to get elected to political offices?

And by no means are the elections rigged.

Then make your rational argument that the duopoly Republican/Democrat total control over the national media, the ballot access, the national debate system and all of the special interest money is a fair and balanced system of electing representation and if that's not a "rigged" system, what in hell is it? Your opinion is worthless if you can't back it up with a rational argument.

Back
Top Bottom