• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush's Third Term; Could It Happen?

Could a 3rd Bush Term Happen?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Polish Rob said:
Even if it were to be repealed, people wouldn't be stupid enough to vote bush in again

Oh, I don't know about that..
There is the old man and then Jeb Bush.
Then are are the children..
A possibility of 12 more years !!:eek:

Bush's Third Term, could it happen? Sure, I could see it happening; it's only a few more cuts in the education budget and a secession or two away.
Off on a tangent here, but have I ever mentioned that I support euthanasia?

Polish Rob said:
Even if it were to be repealed, people wouldn't be stupid enough to vote bush in again

If the democrats nominate another zero like Kerry or Gore I would sure as hell vote for GWB again......

No... Won't happen for GW but Jeb is softening on the idea of running (heard it on the radio today). As a Floridian I can say he is a prime candidate. Some are now speculating Cheney stepping down so that Condi Rice would step up to take on Hillary... A genius scenario to steal away the black vote and split the women.
...But you know blood is thicker, so I believe if Jeb wants it George will do that what he may.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Well, he was the first candidate of the century, so I'm sure they'll be able to find someone worse in the future. Isn't Hillary planning on running in 2008?

Hillary is a far better candidate than many people, left and right, will admit.

Polish Rob said:
Hillary is a far better candidate than many people, left and right, will admit.

Please God let her get the democratic nomination......It would be the greatest thing that could happen to the Republicans...Gore, Kerry and Hillary....Three losers in a row...........

Are you trying to cause a mass suicide ? Somethings shouldn't be said in public . Term limits were our founding fathers way of protecting us from what was to come .

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom