• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush is a war criminal...

Should George W. Bush be impeached?

• Yes

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 59 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely unelightening... We could have dropped bombs every where we have sent American troops to defend weaker people, but instead, we take our deaths, Why? Because we are moral and wish to harm the least amount of civilians as possible. We witness the Muslim zealots purposefully target civilians. I think the nukes are fine where they are at.

Be careful who you speak to about witnessing war, son...

First of all, I am not your son, ok pops?

Now, you speak the word "unenlightening", but then state hypothetical and improbable scenarios. And to what end? If we were moral, we would stop setting up puppet governments. GW acts like he is doing something good for the world. Meanwhile we have the highest crime rates of any civilized nation. And what do you (pops) suggest is Moral about spreading this so called good thing we have here to another country? Please, tell me your moral highness.

Last edited:
cnredd said:
I know you have one that doesn't function...

And if I asked around, I'm sure I'd find out you have another one that doesn't function either...

Oh my... you are as dumb as I thought you were. Not as dumb as Navy Pride. He takes the prize. But, you my friend. You come in at a close 2nd. I will gladly add you to the ignore list right next to your lover-boy Gay Pride, oops... I mean Navy Pride. :lol:

Uh oh here comes the words of light posse cnredd, gysgt, and me. Its time to unleash the truths to everyone who have left-wing blind folds on.

And what do you (pops) suggest is Moral about spreading this so called good thing we have here to another country? Please, tell me your moral highness.

Do you mind if I answer this one pops?

This is extremely unelightening... We could have dropped bombs every where we have sent American troops to defend weaker people, but instead, we take our deaths, Why?

And not to be mean or anything but what does this mean? I make no sense of this statement. Please explain.

Oh my... you are as dumb as I thought you were. Not as dumb as Navy Pride. He takes the prize. But, you my friend. You come in at a close 2nd. I will gladly add you to the ignore list right next to your lover-boy Gay Pride, oops... I mean Navy Pride.

And to Mr. Bill oreally you think comments like these strengthens your sides values? I think we all can agree on both sides have had there times with unecassary comments. However, mine werent unecassary they were true.

"Ever heard of the Crusades? Murder in the name of Christ. Ultra conservative christians are notorious for being war-mongers. GWB: case and point. They are no better than radical Muslims."

I love it when they bring this up. Half the deaths involved in the crusades were Christians and many civilians that were caught in the middle. Regardless of the "religous" war between the two it was largely a war between combatants.

Why should we not hold their behavior accountable instead of dismissing them as acts that other religions participated in centuries ago. Should the fear of hypocricy because of Christian “witch burnings at Salem” prevent us from protecting ourselves? Oh sure, you'll find current rogue acts of perversions made by people in other religions, but you will not find such acts passed off as the will of God. Their society has stagnated centuries ago and are now unable to compete against the rest of the world, because of their religious oppressions and perversions. No where else in the world will you find Islam in such a failing state. This is a Middle Eastern problem and it has been leaking on to our civilization for decades.

Allowing the Islamic miltants to murder as they please, because the crusades occurred and some witches were burnt at Winston Salem and some Catholic Priests touched some boys ding dongs is stupid. The fear of being hypocritical should not make a person impotent. The difference between the Crusades and today is that the weapon's of choice are airplanes and nukes. We live in a different world today, where peace is a global concern. Rallying for peace against Americans while Muslims massacre 2 million Christians in Sudan, and continue to disrupt Iraq's future is weak. Even more curious is the fact that people are quick to point out Christianity's long past history, but tolerate and look for an understanding on how the anti-semetic fanticism of the fundamental Islamist have been wronged some how.

Just because you can't find an angle to blame the President, don't dismiss the larger truths.

Last edited:
"First of all, I am not your son, ok pops?"

How do you know? I've been to Maryland...oooooohhhh.

I agree, highly inapropriate. I will give myself 13 lashes. I'll use your mo...no..I won't say it.

Last edited:
SKILMATIC said:
Uh oh here comes the words of light posse cnredd, gysgt, and me. Its time to unleash the truths to everyone who have left-wing blind folds on.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

Do you mind if I answer this one pops?

And you answer is... nothing. Ok. That was creative. :lol:

And not to be mean or anything but what does this mean? I make no sense of this statement. Please explain.

If you are serious, then I don't think there is a method by which to employ a translation that would suit your intellectual capacity. I realize, that sentance went straight over your head as well. But, if you really are involved with cnredd, gay pride, and gysgt (who i assume is your leader) Then I really do pity your little mindless automaton brigade.

SKILMATIC said:

I meant instead of sending our troops to fight against an enemy over the past fifty years, we could have just dropped a bomb while our troops rested safely back home. We choose to spare the lives of countless civilians by sending our troops to bleed on foreign lands instead of using our "nukes" to push the world around. I was making the point that if the roles were reversed, we would not receive such morality. If one wanted proof of such a "hypothetical" situation, one should just look at their tactics. They target civilians on purpose. To them, anyone breathing is a combatant. Here is a quote from Zarqawi......."Killing Muslims who are serving as human shields (for the Americans) is allowed by the sharia," he said, backing his arguments with statements from several Muslim clergymen. I call attention to his use of the word "allowed".

Last edited:
GySgt said:
"First of all, I am not your son, ok pops?"

How do you know? I've been to Maryland...oooooohhhh.

I agree, highly inapropriate. I will give myself 13 lashes. I'll use your mo...no..I won't say it.

Heh. I nearly laughed out loud. But, I'm going to save that minescule tid bit of energy to answer your other post. Don't be ashamed of your attempt to be humorous... It really was almost laughable! :lol:

"Heh. I nearly laughed out loud. But, I'm going to save that minescule tid bit of energy to answer your other post. Don't be ashamed of your attempt to be humorous... It really was almost laughable!"

Well, as long as you nearly laughed....

"Ever heard of the Crusades? Murder in the name of Christ. Ultra conservative christians are notorious for being war-mongers. GWB: case and point. They are no better than radical Muslims."

This is a Middle Eastern problem and it has been leaking on to our civilization for decades.

You are beginning to sound like a certain aryan on another thread.

Allowing the Islamic miltants to murder as they please, because the crusades occurred and some witches were burnt at Winston Salem and some Catholic Priests touched some boys ding dongs is stupid.

Ding dongs? Say what? Anyways, getting back to the point which was so hoplessly dilluted by your dim-witted cronies, George Bush is a WAR CRIMINAL. Do you like the way that sounds? I invite you to meditate on the point for a few minutes... Take as long as you need. I am in no hurry. And I have the rest of the night to wait. When you come around to your senses, you can join the stateside impeachment movement here:

http://www.impeachbush.tv/
http://www.votetoimpeach.org/
http://www.petitiontoimpeach.com/

The fear of being hypocritical should not make a person impotent... ... Christianity's long past history, but tolerate and look for an understanding on how the anti-semetic fanticism of the fundamental Islamist have been wronged some how.

Thank you for your insight. Again, I think you should meet the aryan in the basement. You two share some of the same supremicist values. Perhaps he could be the next addition to your "automoton-brigade"? (slight increase in inflection, turning the head slightly to the left and the rising of one eybrow) I'm sure cnredd, gay pride wouldn't mind having another mate on the squad, eh?

Just because you can't find an angle to blame the President, don't dismiss the larger truths.

Truths? I've been defending myself from idiocy of your "automoton-brigade" for the past hour. We haven't had but a few minutes to discuss truth because of your flaming buddies flapping their idle chatter boxes. Now, If you want to talk then let's go. Now, I pass the ball back to you. Make a move, pal.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

No it was a very simple question actually and I beleive it entitled a very simple answer. Which by the way I am still waiting.

If you are serious, then I don't think there is a method by which to employ a translation that would suit your intellectual capacity. I realize, that sentance went straight over your head as well. But, if you really are involved with cnredd, gay pride, and gysgt (who i assume is your leader) Then I really do pity your little mindless automaton brigade

And why do you persist being like this? How can you have any credible debates with upstanding people like me? You really need to stop being on the offensive side and chill out. I understand you are quickly becoming a minority on this thread but you need to make your words meaningful.

You know you keep saying bad things about Bush but I havent heard any answers on what you would have done? Plainly you wouldnt know what to do becasue you are too busy bashing some man that doesnt even know how to speak rather than try to understnad how this world works. Please refrain from :flame: people

Originally posted by cnredd:
And this is just in the last half-hour....
Hey, you can tell time!

Hey, you can tell time!

Wow your so insightful. Hey did you also know that there was a clock on the bottom right hand corner of your computer?

"... you are too busy bashing some man that doesnt even know how to speak rather than try to understnad how this world works."

:lol: thank you *sigh* you made my day. here, i've been worried that I was the only one who knew!

Posted by Ironside

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2632

Hi, I'm a new member here and this is my first post.
I'm a Veteran and a Patriot.

The post has more to with the Iraq War, than the War on Terror.
And, they are not one in the same.

I support the war in Afghanistan, but I am very much against the war in Iraq. Or at least the reasons we were given, the way it was executed and the timing.

My thoughts on the war in Iraq...

Americans and the world have been given different reasons for the war with Iraq, as the Bush Administration's unsubstantiated invasion and occupation has become more and more confusing.

Iraq, ties to 9/11.
Iraq, no ties to 9/11.
Iraq, ties to al Qaeda.
Iraq, no ties to al Qaeda.
Iraq, threat to USA.
Iraq, no threat to USA.
Iraq, chemical bunkers.
Iraq, no chemical bunkers.
Iraq, CWMD.
Iraq, no CWMD.
Iraq, mushrooms clouds.
Iraq, no mushroom clouds.
Iraq, becoming an imminent threat,
Iraq, not becoming an imminent threat.

Now, it’s a “liberation.”

Sure, we thought Saddam Hussein possessed these CWMD. Almost everybody did. We can't fault Bush for believing it too. Hell, we helped him obtain them, to use on the Iranians. How dare he use them on the Kurds! But few thought Saddam was actually a threat to America. It was President Bush and his Administration that made him appear to be more of a threat than he was... "before he (Hussein) becomes an imminent threat", "mushroom clouds", "supporting terrorists", "shopping for uranium in Niger", etc., etc.

We’ve had more than 1,700 American troops killed in Iraq.
More than 13,500 injured. Many losing arms, legs, and their sight!
These numbers climb daily.

If the Bush Administration is going to now say that the war in Iraq is about "liberation", wouldn't that be the "flip-flop" of the century? I mean, this is what George Bush said when applying to the American people for the job of Commander in Chief:

"If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world and nation building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road, and I'm going to prevent that.... ....I don't want to be the world's policeman, I want to be the world's peacemaker."
George W. Bush - Gore/Bush Presidential Debate
October 3, 2000

Sure, then came 9/11. But, what’s Iraq really got to do with that?

Rightwing America wants to say, “If it was up to the Democrats, Saddam Hussein would still be in power.” That may or may not be true. But given the choice, wouldn't it have been better for Americans and Europeans, if Osama bin Laden and his entourage had been captured instead?

When President Bush first took office in 2001, he was warned about Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, by the Clinton Administration. But, Bush had Condoleezza Rice (an expert on the Soviet Union) as his National Security Advisor. Rice had NEVER even heard of al Qaeda before. George Bush was stuck in the 80s, just look at his people, Cheney... Powell (now gone)... Rice... Rumsfeld... Wolfowitz (the list goes on). These are daddy's people. Wasn't it within the first year as President that Bush wanted to renege on the Soviet Missile Treaty? While this was going on, al Qaeda was planning 9/11 and not only did Bush have Clinton's warnings about bin Laden, he ALSO had the infamous "memo." It took 9/11 for him to wake up and understand just what it was the Clinton Administration was talking about.

And, oh how Bush had hoped it was Iraq that had attacked us.

Do you remember:

Vice President Dick Cheney and the "pretty well confirmed" story about a meeting in Prague between Iraqi officials and al Qaeda operatives?

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld when asked about Iraq’s chemical weapons of mass destruction said, “we know where they are.”

Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz said, "But let me be clear: when it comes to reconstruction, before we turn to the American taxpayers, we will turn first to the resources of the Iraqi government itself and the international community. That is why the President last week seized frozen Iraqi assets in the United States—so that they can be put to use to rebuild the country."

President Bush said, after 9/11, "I can hear you, the rest of the world hears you and the people that knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon!"

VP Cheney said, “We’ll be greeted as liberators.”

Instead:
We're in Iraq liberating Iraqis with American lives and blood, and with the American taxpayer's money. That money belongs here at home bettering our Nation, NOT Iraq's. This is money that could be better spent fighting the REAL war on terror! Iraq has one of the world's largest oil reserves. They should pay for their own building and rebuilding. Why are we financing this “liberation”?

I think it's a travesty!

I have no problem with ousting Saddam Hussein. It’s the way the Bush Admin has done it (and the timing) that bothers. It was timed and executed poorly, at best.

The Bush Administration’s exaggerated allegations only made the building of a coalition harder to do. The United Nations isn’t going to invade anybody without solid evidence. That’s something the Bush Administration failed to produce.

Perhaps had we sent the UN in searching for mass graves and torture chambers the outcome would have been different.

After finding such real evidence, such as the mass graves and torture chambers, if Russia, France or Germany didn't want to participate, then fine... Go ahead without them. But, who can really blame them today for not joining us, when it turns out Bush was all wrong with his allegations?

However, if we're going to go ahead without a real coalition, there still has to be an exit plan and our troops will have to be FULLY equipped. And now I ask... What was the hurry, that we couldn't equip our troops properly, before attacking?

The luxury of a "preemptive" strike is that you are going in on your terms, when you're prepared, when the weather favors you best. Bush rushed in with our troops ill-prepared and with no plan to win the peace. Then he has the gall to blame Senator Kerry for the lack of body armor, because he voted against the $87 billion, due to the funds in it going to Halliburton. President Bush fails to mention how he himself threatened to veto that Bill had they revised it in any way, like taking funds from Halliburton. President Bush shouldn't have sent our troops into a war with Iraq, without the proper body armor, in the first place.

Then to invade during a sandstorm that our troops weren’t equipped for. Their vehicles and weapons failing them. Some units became lost, some were killed and others captured. It was a quagmire from the get go! And it’s this President’s fault!

Why don't our troops deserve the best preparation available to them? Where was Saddam Hussein going? Why couldn't the Bush Administration be a little more patient and prudent? Again, I ask… What was the hurry? We'd waited 12 years. What's with another few months or a year or so?

Yes, it’s better to fight them over there than here on our streets. We were already at war with terror in Afghanistan - fighting terrorists "over there", when President Bush decided to start a war with Iraq. Now we’re bogged down in Iraq and it’s hampering our efforts with the war on Terror.

Sure, it’s better to “fight them over there”, but it’s also very important we fight them harder here at home too. We need Federal Agents on all domestic transportation. We need better nuclear plant security. We need tighter borders. We must invest more in port security. These are some of the ways we can fight terror at home. Forget about wrapping your home in plastic sheathing and duct tape. Can you believe our Government REALLY suggested that, in the case of a chemical attack?

President Bush has failed us. He’s been sidetracked at one of the worst times in American history. He’s lost his focus on those that attacked on us September 11, 2001.

al Qaeda now continues to grow from within the lands of their enemies. They are sprouting up around the world in new cells ready, willing, and able to do any dirty needs for Osama bin Laden.

And us? We're bogged down in a quagmire called Iraq!

God Bless Our Troops!

ban.the.electoral.college said:
President Bush has failed us. He’s been sidetracked at one of the worst times in American history. He’s lost his focus on those that attacked on us September 11, 2001.

President Bush has failed YOU...because he didn't appease the world like the last four Presidents have done...

God Bless Our Troops!
Like David Duke saying, "God bless the African-Americans"....

The fear of being hypocritical should not make a person impotent... ... Christianity's long past history, but tolerate and look for an understanding on how the anti-semetic fanticism of the fundamental Islamist have been wronged some how.

"Thank you for your insight. Again, I think you should meet the aryan in the basement. You two share some of the same supremicist values. Perhaps he could be the next addition to your "automoton-brigade"? (slight increase in inflection, turning the head slightly to the left and the rising of one eybrow) I'm sure cnredd, gay pride wouldn't mind having another mate on the squad, eh?"

Are you attempting to make me into a racist by picking apart my sentences and chopping and forming them into a diiferent meaning? I have talked against another one of your kind before. He was also a retard. A racist has issues with a race. I have issues with a region. There is a difference between the Muslims of the world and the Muslims in the Middle East. I would know. I've spent under a decade studying it's politics and socialities, from afar and in Muslim lands.

You whine about Iraq as if only the personal threat of danger is important. Typical liberal PC cowardice. Iraq is not the sole threat. The threat is an entire region and the terrorism their lifestyle breeds. The spread of Democracy is the only thing that will eventually turn their heads. Oppression and the perversion of Islam is our enemy. Again, stopping short at Bush's door step for all your blame shows us how inept you are. I guess arresting Bin Laden and a few rogues will just about end terrorism right? How about ignoring the Middle Eastern threat that has been growing for decades? Maybe that will end it...right? If attacking this menace stirrs the pot and causes them to scurry around the world to display their nature through temper tantrumed bombings...so be it. This is war and it is long over due. They have been at war with us for decades. We are only now getting involved.

So far you have proven to not be a person of debate or quality. Spewing the boring "Bush is a liar", "Bush is a war criminal" and making continued sarcastic remarks takes your credibility away. Even your criticisms miss the mark. Using terms like "automoton-brigade" also goes a long way into giving your age away. I'm guessing your a college brat on the "hate Bush" band wagon with no real world experience except for what your TV tells you. Confusing the real world with a simpleton's view of "supremacy" is unintelligent. You will probably spend the rest of your life criticizing the military and the government, because understanding the Middle Eastern plight is something others have to do and blaming America is too comfortable for you. In you, our enemies have a victory. I have no respect for you and I will afford you no more time.

Last edited:
O.K. I have a few responses to the lunacy of this thread. First of all someone produced a list of Islamic terrorism because someone else said terrorism isn't a product of the middle-east uniquely. I don't know where to begin. The correct response would have been a list of all terrorist atrocities and if they had largely from or in the middle east your point would have been made. The U.S. is one of largest terrorist enablers on the planet, they funded and armed terrorist armies in Latin America, Middle East, Far east Asia, Eastern Europe and probably somewhere else too.

Secondly, someone commented on the "regular murders" of Saddam. Well there is no evidence of mass murder since the brutal repression of a rebellion of Iraqi Generals after the 1st Gulf War. This massive defeat was tacitly the fault of the U.S. Seeming to encourage and incite the rebellion they refused to allow the rebels access to captured Iraqi arms leading to a brutal massacre. Atrocities committed in the Iran-Iraq war were supported by the U.S. and carried out using satellite intelligence supplied by the U.S, and then the now infamous gassing of the Kurds, well everyone knows the U.S. supplied the weapons and had foreknowledge of the attack. Plus, a correct analogy would have been Iraqi civilian deaths over the course of the war, not just U.S. troops.

On to the issue of War Crimes, well as has been previously stated on this thread not a single U.S. citizen in the world can be tried for war crimes as the U.S. does not recognize the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court, well if the war in Iraq was illegal then this is reason enough, but there are others. U.S. support for numerous brutal regimes such as in Chile, Guatemala, Indonesia and others could justify a case, then there is the boycott of foods and medicines to Cuba, illegal under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, of course these actions would result in the prosecution of every President since the Nixon administration and perhaps beyond. As Noam Chomsky has said "The easies way to reduce terrorism is to stop participating in it".

Finally, just a little niggle, someone attributed a quote to John Kerry, "I actually supported the war before I was against it", well Kerry supported the war full stop. He campaigned on changing the way the war was being fought as the Bush plan was and still is failing magnificently. You were probably refering to the quote "I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it" in which he was referring to a vote before the house to appropriate funding for the war, what is never mentioned is that the previous vote was shot down by every Republican Senator and the extremely politicised bill that Kerry voted against had a lot of support and a handful of liberal Senators used the opportunity to make a stand against the GOP using the war to advance an incredibly parisan agenda at the expense of the troops as the bill was definitely going to pass.

I could also comment on the ranting and insults being bandied about on both sides, I'm not going to though.

Let me see... Lying to the American Public.... Well first of all, that's not a war crime...

Ok, I see you think lying is a quality we should overlook in a leader. What he did was in fact worse. He manipulated a shocked and grieving nation into supporting a totally unwinnable war. No one has ever declared "war on terrorism", for the simple fact that the it's an impossible notion.

Second, that's debatable that he lied and there's no evidence (unless you have some) that he did.

GW told us this is a "war on terrorism". He did not say this is a quest to set up puppet governments in the Middle East, which is exactly what is happening. This constitutes a lie.

Okay.... Failing to capture Bin Laden... So you're saying it's a war crime to not accomplish the mission objective the first day?

What year is this? I hate to be the one that has to tell you, but it's been a shy bit longer than a day.

If the United Nations would have acted earlier on this, and gave Saddam the Consequences they had promised, who knows how many U.S. lives would've been saved.

The US was not obligated to send their blood and coin anywhere. They are there on GW's orders and his corporate interests.

I feel that it will stabalize the region and aid us tremendously in the war against terror. It should send a message to other countries that if you violate international law, you will face the consequences.

This is the attitude that give americans a bad name.

Okay... Now where's that War Crime? Really, show me an example of something that really is a War Crime, by definition.

Apparently, you didn't read Billo_Really's first post.

#1... Okay, let me try to simplify this for you. You know you have a pet dog. This dog has been in locked in your house for two days straight. You and all your friends are worried that he has taken a HUGE dump on your carpet. All of your enemies are laughing at you saying "yup, that's whut happened!" After all your friends and enemies both saw you lock your dog inside. You tell them you have to leave home from your vacation because you need take your dog outside, and because he's stockpiling WMDs (in this case crap) in your house. When you get home, you smell this dogpie before you even enter the front door, and when you do you see your dog whimpering there like he's sorry. So you look around your house, and you don't see a dog pie? Well shucks! I guess you just lied to your friends and enemies who all agreed with you. You left a window open and he left the dog pie outside behind a rock near the front door.

So, you're saying that that equates to lying and you should be charged as a "War Criminal" because of it. (Really man, look at the nazi war trials if you wanna see what war crimes are about... this stuff is petty and stupid)

#2. So you think the war on terror is all about the Al Qaida right? So you think it has nothing to do with other terrorist organizations or people who fund/support terrorist organizations such as the Al Qaida? Still no war crime even if you do think it should be limited to the Al Qaida, that's merely an opinion. It is your OPINION that this has nothing to do with the war on terror. That is not fact. Fact can be proven, opinions cannot. That's elementary stuff. My "opinion" was that his regime itself was practically a terrorist organization.

#3 So you didn't like my examples from WWII eh? For one thing, failing an objective is not a war crime, even if we never found Sadddam... For another thing, some things take time. World War II lasted six years for the british and nine years for the Chinese. By your logic they'd both be war criminals for it. And in fact, looking at Clintons and Reagans record with hostage situations and international policies, they'd be a war criminal too.

#4 Sure yeah, lets just take the route of appeasement... Remembering history, that's always worked well, so very well. Heck, why deal with any problem before it's almost too late?

#5, The original post, which by the way was NOT written by Bill O' Reilly, said three things, the first one was an opinion and hunch guided by no evidence given no evidence supplied, and also even such would not be defined as a war crime. The second was merely a hunch completely, unless you have some evidence? Our is all you have blind faith? (Hmm... it sounds evil, so that must be what the president does since I don't like him:roll: ) The third wasn't true by any account. Where did we break international law? We didn't. Especially none that would classify as war crimes. In addition, quite contrarily the U.N. hasn't been doing it's job. Technically by international law, Iraq should've been smacked away decades ago.

Okay, remember my FIRST post...
I said you had to mention a war crime, which you've still failed to do so, and I said the criteria was that it could not be a "hunch" (like outsourcing torture, that is a hunch unless you know something I don't.)

Last edited:

"Thank you for your insight. Again, I think you should meet the aryan in the basement. You two share some of the same supremicist values. Perhaps he could be the next addition to your "automoton-brigade"? (slight increase in inflection, turning the head slightly to the left and the rising of one eybrow) I'm sure cnredd, gay pride wouldn't mind having another mate on the squad, eh?"

Are you attempting to make me into a racist by picking apart my sentences and chopping and forming them into a diiferent meaning?

Yes. Are you surprised? Hating and blaming "regions" takes your mind off of the real problem which is the retard (quoting one of your eloquent, and 'inept' vocabulary words) sitting in the white house. Yes, the monkey who fooled you into thinkng there was a threat. The person responsible for 1800+ american deaths, plus countless Afgahanis & Iraqis.

I have talked against another one of your kind before. He was also a retard. A racist has issues with a race. I have issues with a region. There is a difference between the Muslims of the world and the Muslims in the Middle East. I would know. I've spent under a decade studying it's politics and socialities, from afar and in Muslim lands.

You're right-wing holier than thou attitude lends you no credibility. You are the type that is a "patriot for the sake of patriotism" and lack the depth to think critically. I am begining to see that you are just like cnredd and navy pride. The only difference is, that you can type a little bit better.

You whine about Iraq as if only the personal threat of danger is important.

If you think calling attention to a problem is whining, then this helps proves your inability to think critically. And I must apologize for all of the defensive remarks, because I couldn't resist witty rebuttals. Now I see, they have fallen upon the brain dead.

Typical liberal PC cowardice.

And you criticize me for lacking "debate quality"?

Iraq is not the sole threat. The threat is an entire region and the terrorism their lifestyle breeds.

Iraq was never a threat. That was a myth manufactured by GW via the TV you claim I watch. If I watched TV, I'd be as brainwashed as you. Or, I'd be out shopping buying something I don't need while there is a an unjust war happening.

The spread of Democracy is the only thing that will eventually turn their heads.

I love how everyone speaks of democracy, as if that is what we have in the U.S., or as if that is what we are supposed to be spreading. Call it what it really is and please stop abusing the word "democracy".

Oppression and the perversion of Islam is our enemy.

??????????? Since when was this part of our Foreign Policy Agenda?

Again, stopping short at Bush's door step for all your blame shows us how inept you are. I guess arresting Bin Laden and a few rogues will just about end terrorism right?

Ever heard of following through? That's what kicked off this heathonistc murder romp around the world. And years later what does Bush have to offer? NOTHING. ZERO. zilch. Zip! And this is the type of leader you endorse? You should be ashamed.

How about ignoring the Middle Eastern threat that has been growing for decades?

Do you really think our government gives a damn if there is a threat or not? This isn't about "threat" this is a war about securing future markets. If you think there is something more noble going on here, I am sorry, but there is not. Soldiers are dieing for a few elite familys greed.

Maybe that will end it...right? If attacking this menace stirrs the pot and causes them to scurry around the world to display their nature through temper tantrumed bombings...so be it. This is war and it is long over due. They have been at war with us for decades. We are only now getting involved.

Terrorism is a matter of perspective. Imagine if the roles were reversed. You'd be crying like a little girl with a skinned knee... or you'd become a terrorist yourself. In fact the truth is, you are in your own socially acceptable way a terrorist.

So far you have proven to not be a person of debate or quality. Spewing the boring "Bush is a liar", "Bush is a war criminal" and making continued sarcastic remarks takes your credibility away.

Do not pretend your mouth is clean. You and your little followers started all the negativity. I only defended myself by stooping to their level. And I apologize for having to do that. But since last night, I have added them to my ignore list because they obviously dillute the more important meat of this issue, with thier trite and meaningless quips.

Even your criticisms miss the mark. Using terms like "automoton-brigade" also goes a long way into giving your age away.

I think "automoton-brigade" is creative and fitting. I actually toned that one down a little by subtracting the words mindles and subserviant.

I'm guessing your a college brat on the "hate Bush" band wagon with no real world experience except for what your TV tells you.

Listen, buddy. I started the band-wagon. So get on it, or stop "whining" as you like to put it.

Confusing the real world with a simpleton's view of "supremacy" is unintelligent. You will probably spend the rest of your life criticizing the military and the government,

Here is where your mental capabilty begins to falter. Our nation was founded on dissent. People forget that. People are infected with this notion that we are supposed to be subserviant to maintain the status-quo. Wrong. On the contrary, we are supposed to stand up and voice our opinions. Otherwise who will? Obviously, I can not rely on you to do this. Nor can I rely on another human being to feel what I feel. Here are some quotes from our founding father James Madison:

All men having power ought to be mistrusted.

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.

Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power.

because understanding the Middle Eastern plight is something others have to do and blaming America is too comfortable for you. In you, our enemies have a victory. I have no respect for you and I will afford you no more time.

You will afford me more time. I am certain.

Last edited:
PhotonicLaceration said:
#1... Okay, let me try to simplify this for you. You know you have a pet dog. This dog has been in locked in your house for two days straight...
... I said you had to mention a war crime, which you've still failed to do so, and I said the criteria was that it could not be a "hunch" (like outsourcing torture, that is a hunch unless you know something I don't.)

Let me break things down for you. And I apologize, because obviously the thread was little bit confusing from the get go. I realize that now. And it's totally my fault for not stating matters more clearly.

The poll is supposed to reflect your personal opinion wether or not you think Bush should be impeached. And then the text and the links are to show that whole world is moving towards seeing George Bush as a criminal (right on up there with Milosovich, and Khadafi, etc) because he's acted arrogantly, and purely in self interest.

The truth is that only a few people are going to benefit from this war. And I can tell you it won't be me or you. Unless you are the owner or share holder of one of these multinational corporations, you will not benefit from this war, Period. In fact, if you plan on traveling the world you had better be thinking about doing it with the military. Because what Bush is doing in the Middle East is only going to create more splinter cells and sleeper cells than you can imagine.

you know, historically, 1800 dead is nothing. americans have a very skewed perspective on the cost of war.

the Soviets lost more troops just in the battle for Berlin then the US did in both world wars combined

new coup for you said:
you know, historically, 1800 dead is nothing. americans have a very skewed perspective on the cost of war.

the Soviets lost more troops just in the battle for Berlin then the US did in both world wars combined

Oh, I've said that a couple of times now...Cold hard facts never get in the way of emotional sympathy.

If you went up to every general that ever lived and said you were going to invade a country, get rid of not only the dictator, but his whole regime, set up a new government, all while occupying the country for more than two years, they's ask, "How many thousands of your troops will die?"

Imagine their stunned looks when you say, "Less than three".

new coup for you said:
as an interesting side point, more Americans died in Philly lost month then in Iraq

But if some were Dallas fans, than it's OK by me...:2wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom