• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush "advises" Americans to "conserve gasoline."

Kelzie said:
Say what? Your winter's only a month long?

LOL! I wish winter here was only one month long.
I said that it would now cost me $756 per MONTH to heat my house.

Navy Pride said:
Protecting our borders is a hell of a lot different then closing them.......Do you even have a clue how long the 2 borders are between the U.S, and Canada and Mexico? Never mind I know you don't......:roll:

3 trillion inchs???

What did you come up with when you GOOGLED it?:roll:

One thing I know is that if we return all of our troops that are "guarding" and "liberating" other countrys like Iraq we could put them on OUR borders.

Navy Pride said:
OK I bite on that rhetoric..........What is your plan to close the borders?

I will take that question.

What you do is put up a wall on the border, and put the army on the wall. The army is to turn back anyone who tries to cross, and if anyone is coming across with a weapon in his hand, take him out, and I dont mean to dinner.

If the border stays unsecured, not only will lawbreakers continue to cross, but you can bet the farm that a terrorist cell or 20 will also make it through too. I have nothing against immigration. If someone wants to come here for what he or she feels is a better life, then by all means, he or she is welcome, AS LONG AS IT IS DONE LAWFULLY.

This was part of Pat Buchanan's platforum in 2000, and is one reason I voted for him.

Back
Top Bottom