• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Burgers

a mixed ground of sirloin, chuck, and brisket, 70/30, lightly seasoned with salt, pepper, and a mix of green and chipotle chili spices, Roquefort cheese, hierloom tomato, applewood uncured bacon, and vadalia onion, served on a toated portugese roll.... cooked rare over a charcoal oak fire. Served with russet potatoes blanched and fried in duck fat.

Fuddruckers has nothing on the Good Reverend. :pimpdaddy:

Fuddruckers is closer to me than you are. :2razz:

Well danged if I'm not suddenly craving a Fuddrucker's burger! Fortunately for me I live about five and half miles from the original Fuddruckers and that is where I'm going to head for dinner at in about an hour. I thank you guys and my girlfriend thanks you for putting the idea in our heads!

BTW- If I have to do a "fast food" burger I'll go with Whataburger. Can't stand anything made by Burger King, McDonalds or Wendy's or anyone other fast food burger I can think of.:peace When I was a kid, we would pick my grandparents up at the airport as they would come home each year from Saudi Arabia (grandfather worked for Aramco Oil) and we would take them directly to a Whataburger where they would consume a Whataburger all the way with cheese and jalapenos, an ice cold Coke and for a side, not fries, but Lays potato chips. I can still hear their ewwing and ahhing today.;)

Well danged if I'm not suddenly craving a Fuddrucker's burger! Fortunately for me I live about five and half miles from the original Fuddruckers and that is where I'm going to head for dinner at in about an hour. I thank you guys and my girlfriend thanks you for putting the idea in our heads!

BTW- If I have to do a "fast food" burger I'll go with Whataburger. Can't stand anything made by Burger King, McDonalds or Wendy's or anyone other fast food burger I can think of.:peace When I was a kid, we would pick my grandparents up at the airport as they would come home each year from Saudi Arabia (grandfather worked for Aramco Oil) and we would take them directly to a Whataburger where they would consume a Whataburger all the way with cheese and jalapenos, an ice cold Coke and for a side, not fries, but Lays potato chips. I can still hear their ewwing and ahhing today.;)

I wasn't impressed with Whataburger.

I remember when I was a kid that Jack in the Box was good. I tried it a couple years ago and it was horrible. I think that all of the chains have gone downhill.

The best burgers are made at bars.

Last edited:
homemade burgers are the best. As far as fast-food burgers, i eat at all of them, my favorite has to be the wendy's spicey chicken sandwich with a baked potatoe and a cup of chili.

I don't know what it is, I'm from Africa for gods sake, but I'll tell you something. I fricking love burgers. From fast food, meh... I don't mind a little Burger King, A&W but Wendy's takes the cake for me... much higher quality meat then its competitors. Mcdonalds I could live without but I had their Angus burger a few weeks ago and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

Your thoughts on this wonderful invention?

Love burgers.
Love meat period.

I think I would starve if I was ever put on a vegan diet.

I do have to admit to loving Blake's lottaburger when I lived in NM...

Blake's Lotaburger - Menu - Locations - Comments

Green chili cheeseburger and a shake. :thumbs:

i make my own burgers, wrap them in pita bread with fresh salad, better than any of the **** you get from fast food.

I don't eat meat, but we eat a lot of pitas.
We make pizzas on them. :)
My husband likes to make avocado and cheese wraps with them, too.

I don't know what it is, I'm from Africa for gods sake, but I'll tell you something. I fricking love burgers. From fast food, meh... I don't mind a little Burger King, A&W but Wendy's takes the cake for me... much higher quality meat then its competitors. Mcdonalds I could live without but I had their Angus burger a few weeks ago and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

Your thoughts on this wonderful invention?

Sliders from White Castle are my favorite, but I looked it up and they're 320 calories for 2 of them. Grilled Chicken sandwiches with mustard/honeymustard and no mayo is the way to go if you have to eat fast food. They taste better than burgers too.

The Baconator is so awesome though. :mrgreen:

next time get some ground beef... add some already shredded cheese along with diced white onion and jalapeños work it all together to how thick you feel comfy, work it into a patty shape..... cook it. add some applewood smoked bacon along with melted swiss cheese then your favourite ingredients add some raspberry sauce ketchup and light mayo, and we have the GOD burger. :D

Back
Top Bottom