• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Bug Chasers" & "Gifting"

Bigbird, I have posted anecdotal evidencing homosexuals engaging in "bug chasing and gifting", and can post more, right from homosexuals themselves.

I disagree with your claim that there is a heterosexual counterpart, and challenge you to prove it up, a challenge of which I sincerely doubt you will accept because it doesn't exist accept in your mind.

Libertarian, please answer these questions that you've overlooked.

Male homosexuals have passed laws forcing heterosexual health care buyers to subsidize their deliberate behaviors highly efficient at killing the host at rates in excess of 50%.What are these laws?

JusticeCredible, from a tactical standpoint, do you agree or disagree that it is wise to study the ways of one's adversaries if the goal is to prevail upon them?The better question would be, why do you think homosexuals are your adversaries?

They are laws lobbied for by homosexuals under the guise of "anti-discrimination" that make it illegal to "discriminate" against certain classes based upon sexual behavior from having disparate insurance premiums. Insurance companies are prohibited from

Since homosexuals have been sucessful in passing those laws, they have continued with it and are trying to get the same laws passed in the workplace, etc, all in the name of "anti-discrimination".

Shuamort, you're better at finding this stuff then me:

From the "Texas Human Rights Foundation"; May the insurer ask about my sexual orientation?

No. Insurers are prohibited from discriminating against an applicant based on sexual orientation or residence."

Libertarian said:
From the "Texas Human Rights Foundation"; May the insurer ask about my sexual orientation?

No. Insurers are prohibited from discriminating against an applicant based on sexual orientation or residence."
Here's a law that has not passed but has been proposed:
Legislative Memo: Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation -- Insurance
This bill would amend the insurance law to prevent insurance companies from discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation. The New York Civil Liberties Union strongly supports equal protection under the law for gays, lesbians and bisexuals and we strongly urge the passage of this bill.

So, in New York State, insurance companies can discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Libertarian said:
Bigbird, I have posted anecdotal evidencing homosexuals engaging in "bug chasing and gifting", and can post more, right from homosexuals themselves.

I disagree with your claim that there is a heterosexual counterpart, and challenge you to prove it up, a challenge of which I sincerely doubt you will accept because it doesn't exist accept in your mind.

Please, there are plenty of HIV, HSV, and HPV POSTITIVE dating sites for straights only, don't tell me you don't think there are some there who lie and say they are positive when infact they are actually "bugchasers." You can't actually be that naive, can you?

Here are a few, you might want to check them out!

Positive Christians: Christian? Single? AND Positive?

Premium HIV Community Brought to you by Living Positive

...bringing positive peple together!

You never know, you might get lucky!

Justine,

Are you comparing heterosexual personals sights like those to male homosexual" bug chasers and gifting parties"?

Libertarian said:
Justine,

Are you comparing heterosexual personals sights like those to male homosexual" bug chasers and gifting parties"?

I believe that's what she is saying, As well as I am.

and like I said they call them Bug chasers as well. It's very big amongst the younger crowd. Gay or straight.

You all sure help me make my arguments for the fence sitters....imagine that, homosexual supports comparing homsexual "bug chasing" and "gifting" parties where the object is to aquire a hideous, fatal wasting disease to a site for relationship matchmaking for heterosexual Christians with herpes, a virus 99% of the population has in them by the time they reach 21 years of age.

You people are really, REALLY twisted......

Libertarian said:
You all sure help me make my arguments for the fence sitters....imagine that, homosexual supports comparing homsexual "bug chasing" and "gifting" parties where the object is to aquire a hideous, fatal wasting disease to a site for relationship matchmaking for heterosexual Christians with herpes, a virus 99% of the population has in them by the time they reach 21 years of age.

You people are really, REALLY twisted......

Try again. You obviously just glazed over the site.
Dennis, it's not just for those with Herpes. Try representing facts properly.

If you are here and are still confused as to what, Positive , actually means, HSV, HPV, HIV, then perhaps you need to join our Christian Singles website designed for Christians who are not Positive. USA Christian Singles

This quote taken directly from the membership page of the "Positive Christians" website, which I listed in post #28.

Also, your assertation of: "a virus 99% of the population has in them by the time they reach 21 years of age." only shows your ignorance of the difference of HSV's out there.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Herpes simplex virus
Virus classification
Group: Group I (dsDNA)
Family: Herpesviridae
Subfamily: Alphaherpesvirinae
Genus: Simplexvirus
Species: Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1)
Species: Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2)

The Herpes simplex virus infection (common names: herpes, cold sores) is a common, contagious, incurable, and in some cases sexually transmitted disease caused by a double-stranded DNA virus. The infection can also affect the brain, in which case the consequent disease is called herpes simplex encephalitis.
Herpes simplex virus

Maybe if you actually researched a little before you went off on your tangents, you might gain a little credibility.

My original statement about exposure rates to HSV are still correct, they come right from the CDC, so your claim about me being ignorant is specious.

Homosexuals looking to serial infect other with a fatal virus and aquire a fatal virus can only be viewed as equivalent to heterosexuals looking for love in relationships by your kind.

Libertarian said:
My original statement about exposure rates to HSV are still correct, they come right from the CDC, so your claim about me being ignorant is specious.

Homosexuals looking to serial infect other with a fatal virus and aquire a fatal virus can only be viewed as equivalent to heterosexuals looking for love in relationships by your kind.

So, you then admit to your ignorance that there are heterosexuals who do the same. I am not at all suprised, but I am concerned.

BTW: the one being duplicitous here isn't me.

What I admit is you are trying to equate personals groups matching HIV positive people together to male homosexual suicide roulette parties where the object of the party is to mix some HIV positive males that have sex with a bunch of seronegative males and have unsafe sex (homosexual male sex) and the thrill is to risk getting HIV.....and in the case of bug chasers, these are guys deliberately looking to get infected...

The personals links are for people who are already both infected......and you know it.....yet to attempt to equate the two as equal, because one is reasonable, the homosexual behavior is revolting, perverse and really, REALLY gross.

Libertarian said:
What I admit is you are trying to equate personals groups matching HIV positive people together to male homosexual suicide roulette parties where the object of the party is to mix some HIV positive males that have sex with a bunch of seronegative males and have unsafe sex (homosexual male sex) and the thrill is to risk getting HIV.....and in the case of bug chasers, these are guys deliberately looking to get infected...

The personals links are for people who are already both infected......and you know it.....yet to attempt to equate the two as equal, because one is reasonable, the homosexual behavior is revolting, perverse and really, REALLY gross.

Dennis! "Gross? Is that all you can come up with?
Just remember, one man's junk is another man's treasure.

JustineCredible said:
Dennis! "Gross? Is that all you can come up with?
Just remember, one man's junk is another man's treasure.

It is all I needed to come up with, which is why you avoided a substantive reply

Libertarian said:
It is all I needed to come up with, which is why you avoided a substantive reply

A substanitive reply for an apparent attempt to dehumanize and slander any homosexual who doesn't agree with you?

Sorry, you don't rate.

JustineCredible said:
A substanitive reply for an apparent attempt to dehumanize and slander any homosexual who doesn't agree with you?

Sorry, you don't rate.

Now anyone who pposes the homosexual agenda is a "dehumanizing slanderer....."? lol

That's Homosexual Agenda Tactic #2:

[2] PORTRAY GAYS AS VICTIMS, NOT AS AGGRESSIVE CHALLENGERS.

See below thread for further paragraphs of that tactic

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=29306#post29306

JustineCredible said:
See:Give Gays their rights

Ah, the homosexual agenda tactic of couching forced homosexual acceptance as a "right" taking right out of their scripted playbook:

"[3] GIVE PROTECTORS A JUST CAUSE.

...Our campaign should not demand direct support for homosexual practices, should instead take "anti-discrimination" as its theme. The "right" to free speech, freedom of beliefs, freedom of association, due process and equal protection of laws-these should be the concerns brought to mind by our campaign. "

Libertarian said:
Ah, the homosexual agenda tactic of couching forced homosexual acceptance as a "right" taking right out of their scripted playbook:

"[3] GIVE PROTECTORS A JUST CAUSE.

...Our campaign should not demand direct support for homosexual practices, should instead take "anti-discrimination" as its theme. The "right" to free speech, freedom of beliefs, freedom of association, due process and equal protection of laws-these should be the concerns brought to mind by our campaign. "
So you don't believe that homosexuals should be treated equally?

Libertarian said:
The same thing as what should be done with coprophiles......nothing.
So, no shunning, dismissing, protesting against, legislation, etc?

shuamort said:
So, no shunning, dismissing, protesting against, legislation, etc?

Oh, I believe in freedom of association and speech, so if people want to do all of the above to homosxuals, to pedophiles (disproprotionately one in the same), coprophiles (evern rarer then homosexuals), then that is their right.

Libertarian said:
Oh, I believe in freedom of association and speech, so if people want to do all of the above to homosxuals, to pedophiles (disproprotionately one in the same), coprophiles (evern rarer then homosexuals), then that is their right.
I'm not talking about people. I'm talking about you.

Back
Top Bottom