• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brits First to Connect Trump to Ruskies

I feel sorry for those who honestly think that Trump and Trump people colluded with Russia to win the election. First, it demeans the American People and their ability to judge and vote for their beliefs and Second, the conspiracy theory is so far fetched, it just makes those who believe it look a bit silly /or as my mom would say "touched".

I feel sorry for those who honestly think that Trump and Trump people colluded with Russia to win the election. First, it demeans the American People and their ability to judge and vote for their beliefs and Second, the conspiracy theory is so far fetched, it just makes those who believe it look a bit silly /or as my mom would say "touched".

Given that Trump is in the White House the American electorate is really pretty suspect

Amazing how asleep at the wheel the Obama administration was on this stuff. They had plenty of warning, according to the article. Odd that the Brits denied Trump's claim of surveillance while at the same time admitting that Trump associates were under surveillance.

No. He's the only candidate I didn't meet last year, besides Clinton. I wasn't stupid enough to waste my time going to meet a Democrat.

So, you hate a man you've never met? :lamo

I never thought this country was so full of chickens. Like Russians being hostile was something new. They are our enemy and have been for over 60 years. We have not had to surrender yet. I wonder if you even know why. Hint: It is because we can whip their ass at any time and they know it.

I never thought I would hear liberals sound like far-right rabid war hawks.

I never thought I would hear liberals sound like far-right rabid war hawks.

Shows what you know about our "arrangement" with the Ruskies. It's called MAD for mutual assured destruction. It has PREVENTED war between us for 75 years or so. It still works perfectly today too. Putin will never go to war with us and we do not have to be afraid of him. Unless we give up voluntarily like some seem to suggest. Showing weakness is what emboldens dictators and increases the chances that they would try aggression.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom