• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BREAKING: Press conference featuring alleged Election Whistleblowers...

L
Yes. Why is the right pushing this epic fraud not looking into that, too ? If there is one thing I do know, it's that there are two sides to every story. But we are left guessing the other side in everyone of these allegations. That is not sound reasoning, or valid 'investigation.' That might be why they aren't making it through court.
Lets end speculation and have a full audit
how about he answers a few questions first....

What kind of a trucker would leave without his ticket and his late slip? He does not get paid without those things.

Did he tell his supervisor about his trailer being missing?

Did he just drive back to his base without a trailer and not report it?

These are all things that should have been reported.

It should be easy to verify that he told his supervisors about all of these things.

Is there even one tiny little thing to back up any of his comments?

Why did he not take pictures of the ballots?
I am glad you have questions.

What I don't understand
is why you think your questions are more important than his.

Why should i take one opinion with less skepticism of other opinions?

Lets end speculation and have a full audit
IF there is a good reason for all that time, effort and money being expended, sure. But when every allegation so far has been kicked out of court for not being evidence of fraud... Why would we do that? My impression so far is that Trump's supporters have been sold a bill of goods. It's been well done and sounds persuasive, especially if someone wants to hear Biden didn't win. But when those allegations are examined from both sides, they fall apart. The argument is being carried out primarily in the media for a reason.

IF there is a good reason for all that time, effort and money being expended, sure. But when every allegation so far has been kicked out of court for not being evidence of fraud... Why would we do that? My impression so far is that Trump's supporters have been sold a bill of goods. It's been well done and sounds persuasive, especially if someone wants to hear Biden didn't win. But when those allegations are examined from both sides, they fall apart. The argument is being carried out primarily in the media for a reason.
70 million people being skeptical of the results isnt a good enough for you?

Yes thats his allegation and it deserves to bo pursued, imho
A person saying "something weird happened" does not deserve to be pursued. That is not evidence of anything illegal or even suspicious.

70 million people being skeptical of the results isnt a good enough for you?
No. Not when first, that is not how many are actually skeptical of the results. Second, those who are skeptical are almost all biased for the person they voted for, who has been hammering them to be skeptical of any results that do not end with him winning since at least months, if not years back.

Tweety lost. I will be glad to see an adult president in the office again.

I am glad you have questions.

What I don't understand
is why you think your questions are more important than his.

Why should i take one opinion with less skepticism of other opinions?

I did not give an opinion, you did when you said we should investigate unsubstantiated allegations.

What I was doing was highlighting the uselessness of holding a dog and pony show at a hotel instead of an actual hearing.

There was no reason to have this guy give his statement at a press conference instead of an actual hearing other than to try and sway pubic opinion, but not to change anything legally.

People are certainly MAKING CLAIMS about what happened to ballots. I bet when they are in a court, under oath, they suddenly start singing a different tune and then the case gets dismissed.
This is exactly what's happening in the initial hearings apparently, as if they are hoping for a wink from a corrupt Judge who will go along with it. That is their strategy!

Ah half the story, typical tRumper 'logic'. Quote the entire poll and 50% say it was fair, 47% say stolen.... isn't that about the margin Biden won by??? Sounds more like partisan divide than anything factual. (51.3% for Biden- 47% for tRump)

The 20% of dems say very likely, 10% somewhat- big difference than 'nearly a third say the election was likely stolen'.... :unsure:

Play with the stats all you want, opinion isn't proof and those who state their opinion don't have the faintest clue what happened. But so far IN COURT OF LAW the tRumpers have failed miserably to prove anything but how desperate they are to keep tRump... :rolleyes:

As an aside you can find 10-20% who will believe anything but still a MINORITY and contrary to the FACTS.

Face it tRumpers, you can whine, claim people saw whatever, but until there is VERIFIABLE PROOF you're just pissing up a rope... ✌

The poll was posted. Notice how Communists dishonestly ignore that that a significant portion of democrats agree that the election was stolen.

Communists are outcome based. Facts and reality have no impact on Communists, as long as they get their way, they believe anything. If they don't everything is a lie (and Orange Man Bad.)

I can provide a democrat with facts, links, evidenced - but the democrat isn't capable of thought, so it amounts to nothing.

Whose the communist you speak of that is doing this?

In some ways the Maoists in this forum are caught in a time loop. Hiding the fact that democats ARE a Communist party was dropped ages ago, yet some in the forum still pretend that this is a secret, that no one knows the DNC is nothing but the branch office of the Communist Chinese Party.

The cognitive dissonance of the Stalinist democrats.

The poll was posted.

yes, but the raw data and the methodology is hidden behind a pay wall.

That alone puts the whole poll into question, nobody hides their methodology if it is legit

Liar he never said they were ballots for Biden. I just watched an interview with this man and two other whistleblowers who signed affidavits to what they observed by perjury of law.

You know people like you on this forum for MONTHS when shifty Schiff claimed he had a whistleblower to take down Trump but wanted to protect his identity. The left were all for that. But I just watched 3 whistle blowers of everyday people swear to what they saw on national TV and didn't have a damn thing to hide.

Whistleblower rules for thee, but not for me.

yes, but the raw data and the methodology is hidden behind a pay wall.

That alone puts the whole poll into question, nobody hides their methodology if it is legit

ROFL

You mean like the leftist hate sites of NY Times and Amazon.Com Post which sit behind pay walls? Most sources the Maoists use are behind pay walls.

I think a lot of it is just bluster, the right-wing nutjobs like to pretend to be tough. But mostly they'll just be crying for 4 years as Biden is President.

Ahh, gotcha... sort of like the left-wing nub-jobs pretended to be tough as they cried for 4 years as Trump is President.

eta: just trying to keep it real ;)

ROFL

You mean like the leftist hate sites of NY Times and Amazon.Com Post which sit behind pay walls? Most sources the Maoists use are behind pay walls.

The NY Times and WaPost are not polling companies. Any polling company that hides their methodology is not worth the time to read.

The poll was posted. Notice how Communists dishonestly ignore that that a significant portion of democrats agree that the election was stolen. Communists are outcome based. Facts and reality have no impact on Communists, as long as they get their way, they believe anything. If they don't everything is a lie (and Orange Man Bad.) I can provide a democrat with facts, links, evidenced - but the democrat isn't capable of thought, so it amounts to nothing.

First I'm no Communist, back when I wore a steel pot, carried a 'Mattel toy' (M16a1), and a slightly jaundiced eye on partisan political hacks we chanted "KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMY" as we doubled time in combat gear. I ditched the brain bucket and plastic rifle but kept the eye.

Capitalists are outcome based- 'just give me the bottom line' isn't a Stalin quote... ;)

I have to laugh at a tRumper claiming those who disagree with them are ignoring facts when how many tRumpers bought every scam and cries of fraud that never last a day in court ('alternate facts' didn't come from the Dems)... :rolleyes:

Now let's look at real logic, I taught precision marksmanship. Do you practice marksmanship? If so do you fire one round per distance to confirm your data? Ever heard of a group- 3, 5, 10 to test the skill of the trigger puller and make sure the first round is where the rifle will hit consistently????

One poll with a history of leaning right says 20% strongly believe the election was rigged, another 10% 'somewhat'... you can call that significant if you want. I want to see other polls. One thought about 'significant'- when tRump won in 2016 he called it a landslide. Biden does the same thing with millions more votes cast and tRump refuses to agree even as his DOJ confirms no 'SIGNIFICANT' signs of fraud.

Now let's see if the rabid right can handle the truth... state after state AG investigated, lawsuit after lawsuit was dismissed opening day of court. Allegations aren't proof- no SIGNIFICANT voter irregularities have been proven.

So opinion doesn't make a court case, one poll doesn't tell the full story. A SIGNIFICANT list of former white house GOP officials signed on saying tRump is a not their candidate. A SIGNIFICANT turn given the loyalty former GOP officials have had for their candidate in the past....

You can lead a tRumper to water, but you can't make them think.... ✌

Yeah, get a load of this drunk nutcase:

Back
Top Bottom