• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boys Who Like Pink Have Their Own Camp

You want to be considered and equal? Then you best be ready to take personal responsibility for your own actions instead of playing the victim. Because this day in age, women have no dang excuse for getting pregnant if they choose to engage in promiscuous sexual relations. Enough of the happy horse poop! After all the taxpayer money to educate women on birth control, after all the taxpayer money providing FREE birth control ( not to mention condoms only costing less than 7.00 a box at Walmart. You would think even the entitlement class could afford such a thing! ) Now we have 70% of Black single women giving birth. We have 50% of Hispanics who are single giving birth, and almost 40% of White women giving birth out of wedlock. Looks like all that government provided education, government provided birth control didn't do squat! Guess that means a good part of the American women population is dumber than dumb!!!!!

You don't like hair on a man fine then tell him to shave it off and while you are at it go buy him a pair of those mantyhose for his next birthday. Maybe you can get matching sets. LOL

Personally I like my man to look like a real man and act like a real man. Have a nice day!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t206/TheNegative1LFD/bth_hairymanbeast.jpg

mmmm I have a pink shirt which I happen to look great in.

I'm pretty sure it's an insult everywhere.

I've never heard it used as an insult. I hope my daughter is a tomboy, actually. I'll play tea if it comes to it, but I'd rather play sports (That's not to say that I think sports should be considered a "boy thing.").

I've never heard it used as an insult. I hope my daughter is a tomboy, actually. I'll play tea if it comes to it, but I'd rather play sports (That's not to say that I think sports should be considered a "boy thing.").

When someone notices a girl is dressing like a boy and she is called a tomboy that is not a compliment and it is not something said designed to lift the spirits. It is taking note of a negative trait and recognizing it as undesirable and almost always unattractive.

When someone notices a girl is dressing like a boy and she is called a tomboy that is not a compliment and it is not something said designed to lift the spirits. It is taking note of a negative trait and recognizing it as undesirable and almost always unattractive.

It's not used as an insult here. But, yes, almost anything could be used as an insult. Also, I think you'd be hard pressed to show that it's a negative trait (objectively so...you're free to consider it negative to you personally). There seem to be plenty of guys (myself) included that have no problem dating/marrying tomboys. I actually prefer tomboys. I've no interest in traditionally "girly girl" girls.

LOL!
There is definitely an all out attack to feminize males. We have men waxing and shaving their chest and back hair. Men are now using more product in their hairdo's then women. You can even find something called Mantyhose for men.

Mantyhose.net

The young boy's behavior which naturally is to be a bit rowdy, ornery at times is now being controlled/reformed by their female teachers which often will recommend the children be drugged with Ritalin or something like that to make their job a little easier.

Another thing that is at the heart of this feminization of our male population are all the single moms out there raising boys without a dad to teach them to be a man. That's where a lot of this gender confusion in my opinion stems from.

LOL what did the studly males wear in the 1400s? basically the same sort of look that the hot 20 something girls wear today.

Oh really? I am a weirdo because I want to see women stop using victimhood as an excuse for poor choices?
I am a weido because what I state is not necessarily Political Correct? Well hush my mouth! NOT!
But hey who am I to collide with a yahoo who has spent a lot of time on this fourm who uses the name of Christ as their handle? Christ? for the love of pete?
Now that by all counts is a weirdo !!! Cheers!

Uh hate to bust your bubble-the poster in question goes by CHRISL not CHRIST

big difference. I know ChrisL. She's hardly a bible thumper.

I couldn't care less what people wear. I would advise against a teenage boy wearing heels, hose and skirt because he's gonna get beat up by other boys-often those who might have their own issues with gender identity. If an adult guy wants to dress that way-I just hope he shaves his legs if he's gonna wear nude hose!

It's not used as an insult here. But, yes, almost anything could be used as an insult. Also, I think you'd be hard pressed to show that it's a negative trait (objectively so...you're free to consider it negative to you personally). There seem to be plenty of guys (myself) included that have no problem dating/marrying tomboys. I actually prefer tomboys. I've no interest in traditionally "girly girl" girls.

In some ways, nothing is hotter than a tomboy who does get dolled up on special occasions. I remember a girl who was the starting guard on the College basketball team. She had short hair and people who didn't know her thought she was a lesbian-she dressed like most of the male students-jeans and a t-shirt.

we had a formal dinner one night and she shows up in some really short cute white dress, hose and heels and most of the guys were gawking at her with their tongues hanging out. She was sitting next to me and my girlfriend (who was on another varsity team but they were friends) and my girlfriend complimented her on her dress and she noted that she saved stuff like that for when it counts.

So I can see your point

Never seen the word "tomboy" used as an insult. I've seen it used to describe a girl who tends to be athletic and prefers to engage in more active behaviors and tends to spend more time with boys than girls... usually describing someone fairly young. I could see how it COULD be used as an insult in various contexts, but this is not how I've seen it used. I've seen many girls describe themselves proudly as tomboys.

ht_you_are_you_camp_kb_130718_16x9_992.jpg

The Imbeciles are killing America - "gender freedom of choice". U.S. deliberately converted into a degrading state where the local population is exposed genocide.The fact that America has long been degraded, becoming a effeminacy, effeminate state, for anybody not a secret. In such liberal states like California, Washington or New York will not find macho, who know how to hold a hammer in his hand, or use the jack-plane. However, what they are teaching young American boys in a children's camp, defies description.Gender Non-Conforming Boys Have Camp of Their Own - ABC News Gender bias - is a serious disease. When legislators pass laws "gender freedom of choice", which is a serious mental disorder, not only do they multiply epidemic diseases, but also deprive patients of care.

what is your issue with pink? Would wearing it make you gay?

Never seen the word "tomboy" used as an insult. I've seen it used to describe a girl who tends to be athletic and prefers to engage in more active behaviors and tends to spend more time with boys than girls... usually describing someone fairly young. I could see how it COULD be used as an insult in various contexts, but this is not how I've seen it used. I've seen many girls describe themselves proudly as tomboys.

tomboys bring about Armageddon.

Well, I have heard it plenty of times used as an insult and have even done so myself.

Back
Top Bottom