• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Boycott Florida

Oh no! Some completely unrelated crap that has nothing to do with the OP. Color me surprised!

the human head weighs 8 pounds. (my standard reply to any/all of her irrelevent factoids)

Remind me again why it would be a bad thing if the "race baiters" boycotted Florida???? <g>

Stevie Wonder love poem...

Roses are black,
Violets are black.
Everything is black.
****...I cant see....

people seem to be upset about the "stand your ground" law.

No, they're pretending they're upset about it. This is just the next act in the political theater this situation has become.

To the Al Sharpton's and Stevy Wonder's out there. On behalf of myself and all my family down in Florida, PLEASE boycott Florida.

Stay as far away as you can. They, (we,) don't want you here in the first place.

Thank you.

When I was working in SF the beach patrol ran over two British sunbathers and killed them.

I shot a man in Reno...just to watch him die.......

Do they realize how stupid they sound?

It's the off-season. Duh. God, these people are stupid.

It's the off-season. Duh. God, these people are stupid.

Good afternoon, humbolt. :2wave:

I doubt if anyone will miss them, but if 10 less people visit Florida in July and August this year, will we hear that the boycott was a roaring success? :lamo:

Good afternoon, humbolt. :2wave:

I doubt if anyone will miss them, but if 10 less people visit Florida in July and August this year, will we hear that the boycott was a roaring success? :lamo:
Oh, Pol, that's good. You know those 10 will be missed. And yes, just like the economy, it will be a roaring success. It's heartening to remember that people just like this are running the country right now.

10 is a start, now if we can get that up to about 10 million.

I see a dramatic drop in Florida crime rate, should this boycott actually happen. If they decide to boycott every state where they see injustices, the only place left to go is.... Africa... buh bye!!

I see a dramatic drop in Florida crime rate, should this boycott actually happen. If they decide to boycott every state where they see injustices, the only place left to go is.... Africa... buh bye!!

ouch!

No racism left in the world. None at all.

then how about a counter protest by the zimmerman supporters
refuse to visit detriot

win-win

No racism left in the world. None at all.

Come on, that wasn't racism. It was a comment on some people's illogic. Yeah, let's boycott states where crime is dropping. :roll:

then how about a counter protest by the zimmerman supporters
refuse to visit detriot

win-win

The only thing that visits Detroit is crime.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…