• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On Obama’s first trip to Louisiana after the disaster, the governor describes how the president took him aside on the tarmac after arriving to complain about a letter that Jindal had sent to the administration requesting authorization for food stamps for those who had lost their jobs because of the spill.

As Jindal describes it, the letter was entirely routine, yet Obama was angry and concerned about looking bad.

"Careful," he quotes the president as warning him, "this is going to get bad for everyone."

The governor asserts that the White House had tipped off reporters to watch the exchange on the New Orleans tarmac that Sunday in May and deemed it a “press stunt” that symbolized what’s wrong with Washington.

And after Obama instituted a moratorium on offshore drilling, Jindal recounts that the president dismissed his concerns about the economic impact of the ban.

“I understand you need to say all of this, I know you need to say this, that you are facing political pressure,” Jindal quotes Obama telling him. When the governor said he was concerned about people losing their jobs, he said the president cited national polls showing that people supported the ban.

“The human element seemed invisible to the White House,” he writes.

Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Big Fan... Mountains of Crap... Connection.

Change you can believe in.
Really?
This guy sounds exactly like Bill Clinton behaved.
Folks say it's the second term of Jimmy Carter... seems like it's also the third Clinton term too, for as poor a president Carter was... I don't believe he would sink to these depths... could be wrong though.

It also gives insight into the The Report of Lies to the Judge in LA. about the drilling moratorium.
This stinks.

Last edited:
Its a biased source, not saying he could not be right however since he has something to gain from this particular version of the story being believed I have a hard time trusting it. Is the book backed by more than his personal stories?

Oooohhhh!!!!!! Bobby Jindall!!!!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!

btw - how is that fast track to the White House going for the GOP poster boy for diversity?

Its a biased source, not saying he could not be right however since he has something to gain from this particular version of the story being believed I have a hard time trusting it. Is the book backed by more than his personal stories?

Yes, it's biased... it's his story. If there are holes, the Journolists will band together to Joe-the-Plumber him.

If they take Jindal on... I look forward to his response.

btw - how is that fast track to the White House going for the GOP poster boy for diversity?
Why is it D's insert race into politics with sickening regularity... how about a focus on substance?

Last edited:
What does that mean "Joe-the-plumber him"?

Clear thinking people who know Obama is Anti anything that doesn't benefit him directly will believe the story.

On the other hand if a story came out on say, MSNBC, that Obama says oil spill caused by under water UFO crashing into well head, every empty headed Libearl in the world would saying. "WOW UFOs are real and can travel under water."

Obama doesn't give a damn about the people in the effected area or the jerk would not have shut down all drilling.

The only reason he did shut it down was because it added speed to his plan to destroy the economy.

When are people going to wake up and stop defending this imbecilic idiot, when he is caught doing the wrong thing every time he does anything.

The rest of the world is figuring out that he's all smoke and mirrors and I wonder what all he's smoking sometimes.
barack_obama_smoking_weed_picture000x0400x265.jpg

I don't really wonder because you don't hold a Marlboro like that. I just wonder who his connection is. OH yea, that SEIU guy Andrew L. "Andy" Stern is in and out often enough to keep Obama's stash from running low. lol.

I like the hat just not the empty head under it.

If there was a picture like this of President Bush the Liberals would be saying things like: "Here proof positive smoking POT kills brain Cells." Since it's Obama the silence is deafening.

Last edited:
Bobby Jindal came off looking much more Presidential than the Pres. himself during the spill.
Obama failed miserably.

What does that mean "Joe-the-plumber him"?

Joe let Obama run his mouth and basically shoot himself, and in any normal election he would have been seriously damaged "spread-the-wealth around" comment. Instead the press turned on Joe-the-Plumber.

Last edited:

Oh ! I see. This video means that Obama isn't just a useless political hack ... even though as President Obama has demonstrated himself to be just a useless political hack, and a poor one at that :roll:

Based on the characters demonstrated so far, Jindal is spot on. No one gives a **** about Obama's "speeches" anymore either. You can only arrange 8-10 platitudes but so many ways.

Oh get over it. So he sucked giving a speech. Obama sucks at everything but giving speeches.

LOL....the Republicans loved to talk about Jindal being their next hope....and it turned out....the emperor had no clothes.

This is so lame it's embarassing.
When it came to leadership during crisis, Jindal showed it in spades, whereas Obama was exposed for what he is... in way over his head.

This from the same guy who repeatedly said he had great judgment. It's also the same guy who hammered Bush about Katrina. Now... we have a disaster in the same state, but unlike Bush where the whole infra was laid dead, and where the populous largely left the state, and where it was the state and city's job to organize... FIRST... Obama had free reign and no such hindrances.

Obama had absolute authority because of the location of the rig... but... he failed miserably. So miserably Carville ripped him a new anus, one you could drive one of those thousands of school buses Nagin failed to put to use.

But... you want to focus on Jindal's speech. OK... Obama reads a nice teleprompteur, but is an incompetent, arrogant opportunist who's never managed anything in his life before being elected. That's your man.

I'll take the man who can get stuff done who may have given ONE weak speech.

This is why America has problems. Style over substance... but it seems we're learning... some aren't... won't, and never will.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111520-image002.jpg

One pissed off Democrat undresses Obama.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111810-plug-damn-hole.jpg

Dear Leader... Johnny on the spot.

Last edited:
Joe let Obama run his mouth and basically shoot himself, and in any normal election he would have been seriously damaged "spread-the-wealth around" comment. Instead the press turned on Joe-the-Plumber.

Revisionist history begins before history is even on the books. Truly amazing.

This was a guy who lied about his name, his profession his income, his plans for the future and his intent with Obama.

You folks sure pick out some strange heroes.

Last edited:

It is typical of people like you to attack the messenger when the message is not to your liking.

[democrat]Why do you hate people of Indian descent?[/democrat]

Revisionist history begins before history is even on the books. Truly amazing.

This was a guy who lied about his name, his profession his income, his plans for the future and his intent with Obama.

You folks sure pick out some strange heroes.

Yet another example of what I was speaking about. I don't care who he was, or what he did... but as you PERFECTLY ILLUSTRATE, you know more about Joe-the -Plumber than what Joe-the -Plumber accomplished.

And what did he do? Joe-the-Plumber did the job the press failed to do. He asked a simple question, and let Obama run his mounth for minutes... until he eventually spat out his "spread the wealth around" plan. ObaMarxonomics 101. THEN the Journolists descended on Joe-the-Plumber.

Why the interest in a guy that asked a question of a candidate? It was a smoke screen to hide a statement that would usually sink a candidate.

Again... you illustrated my point to perfection. Amazing you didn't see the mile wide trap, but I'd bet good money you didn't know what Joe-the-Plumber accmplished and why he was a target. Just think of it... he gives Obama rope, Obama hangs himself... and the Journolists go after a private citizen asking a question of a presidential candidate. Truly, truly bizarre.

And I thank you.

PS. He's not a hero, only an American guy concerned about his country guy that did a job the Journolists failed to do, vet the candidate... because they're Journolists... Cheerleaders... Protectors.

Last edited:
Bobby Jindal came off looking much more Presidential than the Pres. himself during the spill.
Obama failed miserably.
How so? Much of the berms he had built got wash away. Haste make waste.

This is so lame it's embarassing.
When it came to leadership during crisis, Jindal showed it in spades, whereas Obama was exposed for what he is... in way over his head.

This from the same guy who repeatedly said he had great judgment. It's also the same guy who hammered Bush about Katrina. Now... we have a disaster in the same state, but unlike Bush where the whole infra was laid dead, and where the populous largely left the state, and where it was the state and city's job to organize... FIRST... Obama had free reign and no such hindrances.

Obama had absolute authority because of the location of the rig... but... he failed miserably. So miserably Carville ripped him a new anus, one you could drive one of those thousands of school buses Nagin failed to put to use.

But... you want to focus on Jindal's speech. OK... Obama reads a nice teleprompteur, but is an incompetent, arrogant opportunist who's never managed anything in his life before being elected. That's your man.

I'll take the man who can get stuff done who may have given ONE weak speech.

This is why America has problems. Style over substance... but it seems we're learning... some aren't... won't, and never will.

Good luck with than one. Jinal/Palin 2012......LOL......

Oh get over it. So he sucked giving a speech. Obama sucks at everything but giving speeches.

I'll bet money DisneyDude worshipped Clinton. Did anyone hear Clinton's speech to the 1988 DNC. you could have gone through a colonoscopy without any discomfort after hearing that snoozer

Back
Top Bottom