• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Responds to Demand From Mike Brown Sr. and Ferguson Organizer for $20 Million to the Site of 2014 Uprisings

Michael Brown was such a terrible rallying incident for BLM. I feel bad for the officer in that case and all the people of Ferguson whose businesses/homes were affected by the riots.

Yeah, its a bunch of BS alright. Just like 99% of these so called "Police brutality" and "racism" cases.
People think its going to become a "civil right" to commit crimes and attack cops I guess.
I cant believe there are people actually still taken in by this nonsense, but oh well. Social media (and media in general) has lobotomized large swaths of the US population.
It won't end well.

Yeah, its a bunch of BS alright. Just like 99% of these so called "Police brutality" and "racism" cases.
People think its going to become a "civil right" to commit crimes and attack cops I guess.
I cant believe there are people actually still taken in by this nonsense, but oh well. Social media (and media in general) has lobotomized large swaths of the US population.
It won't end well.

You think burning people alive and kidnapping woman to serve as sex slaves is “fighting for freedom”. You have no room to talk.

No....they most certainly don’t.

The only “freedom” they fight for is the “freedom“ to murder or enslave anyone who doesn't follow as extreme an interpretation of their religion as they do.

But hey, way to hear you admit ISIS has your unwavering support, it‘s always nice when a tankie doesn’t dance around their support for psychotic thugs but freely admits it.

It’s still hilarious watching you babble that crap and then turn around and expect anyone to take you seriously when you moan about BLM though 😂

And no.....your beloved thugs aren’t “doing well”. ISIS has been steadily driven back everywhere they’ve appeared, Al Qaeda is in shambles......the whole house of cards is coming down 😂

So what you're telling me is....ISIS and AlQueda and ______________________(insert name of whatever entity is resisting US and Israeli oppression here) are in their "last throes"?

*chuckle*

I dont believe that Tiger. The US is merely playing whack a mole, but the war profiteers love it.
The Freedom Fighters are worthy of our admiration. They dont stick their butts in the air for Fascism, and you just GOTTA respect that.

You think burning people alive and kidnapping woman to serve as sex slaves is “fighting for freedom”. You have no room to talk.

I'll bet people were "burned alive" during the USA's Shock & Awe terror attacks Tiger. Dont you think?

Or are you just "anti-war"?

So what you're telling me is....ISIS and AlQueda and ______________________(insert name of whatever entity is resisting US and Israeli oppression here) are in their "last throes"?

*chuckle*

I dont believe that Tiger. The US is merely playing whack a mole, but the war profiteers love it.
The Freedom Fighters are worthy of our admiration. They dont stick their butts in the air for Fascism, and you just GOTTA respect that.

ISIS has lost their “caliphate“ in Iraq and Syria. They cling onto a couple of pockets of empty desert and nothing more.

”The majority of the Caliphate's territory, population, revenue, and prestige came from the territory it held in Iraq and Syria.[9] In Afghanistan, ISIL mostly controls territory near the Pakistan border and has lost 87% of its territory since spring 2015.[9] In Libya, the group has lost nearly 100% of its territory, and as of 2017, controls only a handful of villages and neighborhoods.[9] In Egypt, the group controls 910 km2 of land centered around the village of Sheikh Zuweid, which represents less than 1% of Egypt's territory.[9]

In short, your beloved slavers have gotten their ass kicked 😂

But hey, the way they run for their lives like terrified rats when confronted with people who can shoot back rather than the unarmed civilians they are used to terrorizing sure is a joy to watch 😂

Hey, maybe for your next trick you can squeal about how you “just gotta respect the Einsatzgruppen“ since you’ve apparently got a thing for genocidal scumbags :rolleyes:

All told, your unwavering support for ISIS makes it clear what a bad joke your squealing about BLM is.

I'll bet people were "burned alive" during the USA's Shock & Awe terror attacks Tiger. Dont you think?

Gee bud, by your own standards you would have absolutely no room to complain if they were.

Of course, there’s a big difference between genocidal thugs in tanks and APCs being burned alive.....and unarmed civilians.

But I’m not surprised you aren’t bright enough to grasp that.

ISIS has lost their “caliphate“ in Iraq and Syria. They cling onto a couple of pockets of empty desert and nothing more.

”The majority of the Caliphate's territory, population, revenue, and prestige came from the territory it held in Iraq and Syria.[9] In Afghanistan, ISIL mostly controls territory near the Pakistan border and has lost 87% of its territory since spring 2015.[9] In Libya, the group has lost nearly 100% of its territory, and as of 2017, controls only a handful of villages and neighborhoods.[9] In Egypt, the group controls 910 km2 of land centered around the village of Sheikh Zuweid, which represents less than 1% of Egypt's territory.[9]

In short, your beloved slavers have gotten their ass kicked 😂

But hey, the way they run for their lives like terrified rats when confronted with people who can shoot back rather than the unarmed civilians they are used to terrorizing sure is a joy to watch 😂

Hey, maybe for your next trick you can squeal about how you “just gotta respect the Einsatzgruppen“ since you’ve apparently got a thing for genocidal scumbags :rolleyes:

All told, your unwavering support for ISIS makes it clear what a bad joke your squealing about BLM is.

You see the US military in Iraq as the "good guys". LMAO. 😅

you big dummy.jpg

Did the Browns ask for any money for themselves?

The feds found Ferguson was committing a much wider brand of injustices towards its Black citizens than one might find in just one killing.
What the feds found in whatever other policing investigation leter had literally **** all to do with the fact that Mike Brown was a piece of shit thug that attacked a cop, that his piece of shit friend lied about it, that his piece of shit family and the BLM shitheads exploited it, that they burned down the city twice over it, and that 'people' like you swallowed it.

Ferguson, like so many communities, use the police to issue citations in order to generate revenue, like tax collectors, with the threat of violence..

Thus, they don't really serve to protect the community. They represent a justice system that is used to bleed the community of their meager resources.

They are thus, justifiably hated by the citizens they are supposed to serve.

Beyond that African-Americans are much more likely to receive citations, not have their case dismissed by the court and have their cases drag out longer. Shocking, right?

The people of Baltimore, Philly, South Side Chicago, the Bronx and Detroit have always said the same thing about their police.

The DOJ added fuel to the fire with it appeasement findings with it's very own race hustler Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch

Got a list of properties damaged by the organization known as "Black Lives Matter"? Please, share a single specific example that you think the BLM organization is directly responsible for.
You're one of those "Trump didn't lead the riot so he's blameless." conservatives, aren't you?

You're one of those "Trump didn't lead the riot so he's blameless." conservatives, aren't you?
Not at all. Trump and his minions spent months spreading lies about the election. They knowingly used rhetoric that encouraged violence. They were repeatedly warned by law enforcement that their actions would lead to violence, and they continued anyway. Although not yet proven, it certainly looks like they used their authority to interfere with an efficient response on the day of the riot.

Now, you seem to be insinuating that BLM's actions and statements are comparable to Trumps'. If you want to make that argument with any integrity, here's how:

1. Pick a riot. Date and location
2. Find quotes from BLM officials that encouraged the riot. Name names.
3. Connect the actions of BLM officials to the violence in some way.

Not at all. Trump and his minions spent months spreading lies about the election. They knowingly used rhetoric that encouraged violence. They were repeatedly warned by law enforcement that their actions would lead to violence, and they continued anyway. Although not yet proven, it certainly looks like they used their authority to interfere with an efficient response on the day of the riot.

Now, you seem to be insinuating that BLM's actions and statements are comparable to Trumps'. If you want to make that argument with any integrity, here's how:

1. Pick a riot. Date and location
2. Find quotes from BLM officials that encouraged the riot. Name names.
3. Connect the actions of BLM officials to the violence in some way.
Ariel Atkins, August 9th, Chicago.

That was easy.

Ariel Atkins, August 9th, Chicago.

That was easy.
Yeah, things tend to seem easy if you don't bother to do any work or research.

When did Ariel Atkins make her infamous statements? At an event that took place AFTER the riot. Truly fascinating, considering you are arguing that she had something to do with causing it.

You know what else is interesting? Her superior in the organization contradicted her statements, and made the BLM position on looting clear. Trump had plenty of opportunities to walk-back or disavow the more violent rhetoric from his employees or followers. I think such statements from him would have helped significantly to avoid the violence. But apparently that was too much to ask.
Amika Tendaji Executive Director of BLM Chicago said:
Organizationally, we certainly don’t have anything to do with — or condone — illegal activity that, you know, really frightens and, quite frankly, pisses off a lot of Black folks.

Lastly, there is actually a single individual who incited the august 9th riot. Doesn't leave much blame left over for BLM.
https://news.wttw.com/2021/03/02/chicago-man-charged-inciting-august-riot-downtown

Ariel Atkins really is the best example of a BLM organizer misbehaving, and yet she would need a ****ing time machine for her actions to be remotely comparable to Trump.

The federal investigation determined that the Ferguson police were abusing their authority.
No they didn’t, they made that Baseless assertion but the body of the report could not actually prove that police abuse their authority in Ferguson.

For example, they baselessly claim that blacks are unjustifiably stop by police at higher rates. They never mention that blacks are the most dangerous driving demographic on the road, which is why they get pulled over so much.

No they didn’t, they made that Baseless assertion but the body of the report could not actually prove that police abuse their authority in Ferguson.

For example, they baselessly claim that blacks are unjustifiably stop by police at higher rates. They never mention that blacks are the most dangerous driving demographic on the road, which is why they get pulled over so much.

I dont know if the blacks in Ferguson are "worse drivers" than others, I have not been to that particular city. (Never will if I can help it, I value my life and property), but blacks make up almost 70% of Ferguson so it would seem reasonable that they would make up the majority of traffic stops and citations as well as other crimes, just because they are a substantial majority.
Thanks for all you do Officers! Mucho respect.

Yeah, things tend to seem easy if you don't bother to do any work or research.

When did Ariel Atkins make her infamous statements? At an event that took place AFTER the riot. Truly fascinating, considering you are arguing that she had something to do with causing it.

You know what else is interesting? Her superior in the organization contradicted her statements, and made the BLM position on looting clear. Trump had plenty of opportunities to walk-back or disavow the more violent rhetoric from his employees or followers. I think such statements from him would have helped significantly to avoid the violence. But apparently that was too much to ask.

Lastly, there is actually a single individual who incited the august 9th riot. Doesn't leave much blame left over for BLM.
https://news.wttw.com/2021/03/02/chicago-man-charged-inciting-august-riot-downtown

Ariel Atkins really is the best example of a BLM organizer misbehaving, and yet she would need a ****ing time machine for her actions to be remotely comparable to Trump.
Yeah yeah yeah, and Trump told all his rally goers to be peaceful, so you'll argue it's not his fault. We know your kind of violence down players.

I dont know if the blacks in Ferguson are "worse drivers" than others, I have not been to that particular city. (Never will if I can help it, I value my life and property), but blacks make up almost 70% of Ferguson so it would seem reasonable that they would make up the majority of traffic stops and citations as well as other crimes, just because they are a substantial majority.
Thanks for all you do Officers! Mucho respect.
I don’t know in Ferguson specifically, however nationally speaking blacks disproportionately die in traffic accidents. Traffic accidents of course are caused by one of two things Either a defective vehicle or reckless operation by the driver. Both of which are things you can be pulled over for.

Yeah yeah yeah, and Trump told all his rally goers to be peaceful, so you'll argue it's not his fault. We know your kind of violence down players.
Trump told his rally goers to be peaceful ONCE, in a speech that involved multiple calls to violence. This speech took place after he spent months stoking anger. The fact that many of those rally goers responded by walking over to the capitol to attack congress is proof of exactly which message they received. It wasn't the outlier about peace.

Since apparently "yeah yeah yeah" is your only response to most of my points, there isn't any reason to continue this discussion. Do better next time.

I don’t know in Ferguson specifically, however nationally speaking blacks disproportionately die in traffic accidents. Traffic accidents of course are caused by one of two things Either a defective vehicle or reckless operation by the driver. Both of which are things you can be pulled over for.

They sure do LOVE to do carjackings in the city that I live near.
Always on the news, and its ALWAYS minority folk doing it.
I won't even go to that part of town, no intelligent person would if they could avoid it.
If I did: I'd carry a gun and I haven't owned a gun in years.

Back
Top Bottom