• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery...

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

"Teacher" was good enough for Jesus.

And Professor" is just a job title in the United States.

I thought Jesus's job was a carpenter?

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

Who cares what he said? You don't piss on people and YOU DON'T RAPE THEM.

Some people pay to get pissed on... i learned that watching Horrible Bosses.

Odd that you've never heard of His gig after that.

How else was he supposed to nail himself to the cross?

Why do college teachers, who dont actually teach nor probably even know how to teach,get called professors but actualbteachers are just teachers?

Ego maybe?
You regular "teachers" just don't meet the standards they do. :2razz:

Odd that you've never heard of His gig after that.

What was his teacher's salary?

Ego maybe?
You regular "teachers" just don't meet the standards they do. :2razz:

Its funny because i have a teacing degree and a Masters in Education and have taught for 15 years and am 'just a teacher, and my brother who never taught, no training... gets a job at a small local university... and he is 'a professor'.

:lol:

Its funny because i have a teacing degree and a Masters in Education and have taught for 15 years and am 'just a teacher, and my brother who never taught, no training... gets a job at a small local university... and he is 'a professor'.

I'd think being a pub school teacher is more like being a prison guard + teacher, while a "professor" is just being a teacher.
Maybe the titles should be reversed, for amount of effort exerted.

I'd think being a pub school teacher is more like being a prison guard + teacher, while a "professor" is just being a teacher.
Maybe the titles should be reversed, for amount of effort exerted.

I need to apply for hazard pay...

... and profrsdors dont teach. They dictate.

The worst thing I have heard of happened recently. A father, and his boyfriend, both in their 50s I think, both raped the man's 10 month old daughter. Those animals should be immediately executed.
Father and his boyfriend charged with 'raping 10-month-old baby daughter' for three hours | Australasia | News | The Independent

It's sickening hearing things like that. They are so helplesss and innocent, it's hard to imagine the kind of person that can do such a thing like you said just animals.

I'm sorry that you think of yourself as "just a teacher."

As I've said, "professor" is a job title. If you want that title, hire on with your Master's as an adjunct. Titles vary from institution to institution, and I know professors who hold "only" a Master's. You can check online to see if a higher-ed institution near you does, apply there, and then call yourself a "professor" too.

I'm sorry that you think of yourself as "just a teacher."

As I've said, "professor" is a job title. If you want that title, hire on with your Master's as an adjunct. Titles vary from institution to institution, and I know professors who hold "only" a Master's. You can check online to see if a higher-ed institution near you does, apply there, and then call yourself a "professor" too.

I view myself as a better teacher than a professor, actually.

I know professors who dont even have a Masters...

It's sickening hearing things like that. They are so helplesss and innocent, it's hard to imagine the kind of person that can do such a thing like you said just animals.

They should be sent to prison with the Mexican Mafia or AB. Those guys have a knack for solving problems like this.

I view myself as a better teacher than a professor, actually.

I know professors who dont even have a Masters...

So? If you have so much self-confidence, why are you putting down profs? Or is this a sibling rivalry thing here?

" have a teacing degree and a Masters in Education and have taught for 15 years and am 'just a teacher, and my brother who never taught, no training... gets a job at a small local university... and he is 'a professor'."

So? If you have so much self-confidence, why are you putting down profs? Or is this a sibling rivalry thing here?

" have a teacing degree and a Masters in Education and have taught for 15 years and am 'just a teacher, and my brother who never taught, no training... gets a job at a small local university... and he is 'a professor'."

Because people act like being a prof is something impressive... kinda sibling but it annoyed me when my racist sexist elitist grandma introduced him as a professor as if that scored HER points with her social circle. :lol:

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

Oh, what colleges have you been to ?

Because people act like being a prof is something impressive... kinda sibling but it annoyed me when my racist sexist elitist grandma introduced him as a professor as if that scored HER points with her social circle. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks for the explanation.

It was not for you. It was to comfort my insecurities...

Oh, what colleges have you been to ?

Jealous he got a better education than you ... ?

Why do college teachers, who dont actually teach nor probably even know how to teach,get called professors but actualbteachers are just teachers?

Maybe because they profess to teach?

According to Kazantzakis, he picked up contracts from the Romans to build crosses.

Yeah I know. Those damned universities keep churning out rapists

Well, no.

and teach them to blame their crimes on slavery and other old, and reformed injustices. :roll:

Well, yes.

Well, no.

Well, yes.

You're right, a university taught this guy to blame his crimes on slavery.

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

Which college did he attend?

Which professor taught that it's OK to rape people and urinate on them?

I am trying to indict sjw's, which I find a fun hobby.

By trying to use the OP to do it, you merely indicted yourself. (Even the use of the term "SJW" hurt your position)

Back
Top Bottom