• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery...

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

Jealous he got a better education than you ... ?

I am wondering where the wild claim that universities are responsible for this quote by this criminal came from. Is there any evidence for it ?

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

You're right, a university taught this guy to blame his crimes on slavery.

:shrug: roughly. The Group Guilt, White Privilege, White Shame, Black Innocence bit is what gets taught now. :(

Which is unfortunate.

:shrug: roughly. The Group Guilt, White Privilege, White Shame, Black Innocence bit is what gets taught now. :(

Which is unfortunate.

Quite unfortunate.

Which University did this guy go to again?

How else was he supposed to nail himself to the cross?

Spoken like a true blue liberal ! :roll:

I am wondering where the wild claim that universities are responsible for this quote by this criminal came from. Is there any evidence for it ?

It is just a conservative tactic... liberals indoctrinate at university's. It is true to an extent but it is up tobthe learner to be brain washed. I took a class called whiteness studies orvsomething long ago when that subject first started. Teacher was calling white people racists justvbecause they were white. This is day one. I objected saying that thecteacher was being rscist. I was verbally assaulted by the teacher and some students. After f few minutes trying to repectfully talk to them and them just insulting i left and dropped the class so this crap is out there... but conservatives act like that is all it is.

Which is unfortunate.

So good, God-fearing Young Republican conservatives walk up the university steps all eager and open to learn and four years come out carrying the luggage for Black Lives Matter, marching for the rights of pedophile voyeurs to use the woman's facility and, for all I know, burning the flag while wearing Pastafarian colanders on their heads?

Which is unfortunate.

You're confusing your strawman with the reality of academic curriculum.

It is just a conservative tactic... liberals indoctrinate at university's. It is true to an extent but it is up tobthe learner to be brain washed. I took a class called whiteness studies orvsomething long ago when that subject first started. Teacher was calling white people racists justvbecause they were white. This is day one. I objected saying that thecteacher was being rscist. I was verbally assaulted by the teacher and some students. After f few minutes trying to repectfully talk to them and them just insulting i left and dropped the class so this crap is out there... but conservatives act like that is all it is.

Conservatives try to indoctrinate the youth as well.

They're just generally less successful because children excel at critical thinking and being able to approach politics with some degree of neutrality, and they use that reduced success to accuse liberals of malfeasance.

Conservatives try to indoctrinate the youth as well.

They're just generally less successful because children excel at critical thinking and being able to approach politics with some degree of neutrality, and they use that reduced success to accuse liberals of malfeasance.

Both do it and both succeed and both fail.

So good, God-fearing Young Republican conservatives walk up the university steps all eager and open to learn and four years come out carrying the luggage for Black Lives Matter, marching for the rights of pedophile voyeurs to use the woman's facility and, for all I know, burning the flag while wearing Pastafarian colanders on their heads?

:lol: no, not quite. Impressionable people are taught easy lies, and those people who are already in a situation where blaming others for their own issues is easy are more prone to them.

Race had nothing to do with that case.

It was those innocent drugs that people here say should be legalized that caused this.
Im not altogether certain that 'race' has anything to do with this case either. Far too often race is a convenient excuse for violent scumbags to be violent scumbags

Arent you describing childish braindead liberals?

SJW's ... single Jewish women?

Social Justice Warriors.

AKA, Roadkill.

At least the bastard seems to have gotten fifteen years for rape.

I am sure his heavier sentence was evil and unjust because he is black and thus is being discriminated against in his sentencing.

Why do college teachers, who dont actually teach nor probably even know how to teach,get called professors but actualbteachers are just teachers?

You just answered your own question. Teachers teach, professors profess.

I am sure his heavier sentence was evil and unjust because he is black and thus is being discriminated against in his sentencing.

Apparently this yellow son of a bitch got the minimum sentence. Maybe his crocodile tears prompted leniency.

Social Justice Warriors.

AKA, Roadkill.

I saw a prairie dog's body on the road- are you suggesting that it was a social justice warrior ...?

I saw a prairie dog's body on the road- are you suggesting that it was a social justice warrior ...?

It was about as intelligent as one, yes.

Apparently this yellow son of a bitch got the minimum sentence. Maybe his crocodile tears prompted leniency.

The rapist was a black man...

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

So a psychopath holds all white people responsible for slavery, and your response is to hold all college professors responsible for what some psychopath did.

So a psychopath holds all white people responsible for slavery, and your response is to hold all college professors responsible for what some psychopath did.

The current zeitgeist in University teaching is aimed to empower the psychopath, so yes.

This is an absurd claim.

The irony of complaining about 400 years of black slavery (that he never witnessed), vs. commiting a henious crime to get himself locked in chains, should have been taught to him during his post graduate studies.

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

You do know that getting pissed on was probably NOT the worse part of that horrific experience, right?

As for the comment, it's obviously stupid. I can only assume you're trolling.

Back
Top Bottom