• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter - The Plausible Call of God

Gould actually takes into account a more broad understanding of intelligence and examined tests done in africa [sic] as well as other countries. Single year scores do not tell you anything about inheritance and Murray doesnt [sic] understand what heritability [sic] means. You keep posting this as if it backs up your claim. It doesnt. Murray leaves out and handwaves [sic] away data that has actually been accounted for bcuz [sic] its too hard sniff sniff.

The Latin adverb sic ("thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling or punctuation. It also applies to any surprising assertion, faulty reasoning, or other matter that might be likely interpreted as an error of transcription...

Sic may also be inserted derisively, to call attention to the original writer's spelling mistakes or erroneous logic.
Sic - Wikipedia

------------

Your writing skills are so poor I have difficulty understanding what you are trying to say. The assertions of Charles Murray, heriditarianism, and race realism are proved by the persistence of the race gap, despite expensive efforts to close it, like Head Start, and No Child Left Behind.

schoolcost.jpg

Way to ignore everything else. You just arent as objective as you think you are, neither is Murray. Ive given you plenty of rebuttals and an easy to follow video but you ignore it out of hand in favor of unnamed anecdotal evidence about math teachers. After years of harassment and lies from not only the FBI and the CIA, to see civil rights leaders get assassinated, yeah a ****storm is gonna brew. Its easy to promote eugenics when it wont affect you.

I hope a race war can be avoided. If it cannot, blacks will be annihilated. Whites can expect allies from Orientals and Hispanics. Hispanics and blacks fight each other in the neighborhoods they share. Koreans in Los Angeles fought back against blacks during the Rodney King riots. The love white radicals have for blacks is not requited. The police and military will side with whites. Most white men own guns. Many white men have military experience. Blacks are divided by gang loyalties. It will be far worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. There will not be a UN peacekeeping mission to stop the fighting. The race war will be fought to the finish.

My white skin privilege consists of the fact that people do not cross the street to avoid my approach. When I enter a store the sales clerks do not scrutinize my behavior. When I get on an elevator women do not get off immediately. When I get on a bus men to not pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps. Women do not hold their purses nervously. My white skin privilege has been earned. People know that white men are safe to be around. This is how Jesse Jackson discussed the issue:

View attachment 67287504

Lol this really shows you are arguing on a basis of entitlement.

Beating me up will not prove me mistaken. To the contrary it will prove that I am right.

I see you are relatively new. On this forum, posters with "reality", "truth", or "logic" in their usernames are generally about as far away from truth, logic, and reality as you can get. There are exceptions, you'll know when you find them.

I hope a race war can be avoided. If it cannot, blacks will be annihilated. Whites can expect allies from Orientals and Hispanics. Hispanics and blacks fight each other in the neighborhoods they share. Koreans in Los Angeles fought back against blacks during the Rodney King riots. The love white radicals have for blacks is not requited. The police and military will side with whites. Most white men own guns. Many white men have military experience. Blacks are divided by gang loyalties. It will be far worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. There will not be a UN peacekeeping mission to stop the fighting. The race war will be fought to the finish.

:roll:

The Latin adverb sic ("thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling or punctuation. It also applies to any surprising assertion, faulty reasoning, or other matter that might be likely interpreted as an error of transcription...

Sic may also be inserted derisively, to call attention to the original writer's spelling mistakes or erroneous logic.
Sic - Wikipedia

------------

Your writing skills are so poor I have difficulty understanding what you are trying to say. The assertions of Charles Murray, heriditarianism, and race realism are proved by the persistence of the race gap, despite expensive efforts to close it, like Head Start, and No Child Left Behind.

View attachment 67287526

Lol this the best you got. Actually he ignores where scores have been improved also lol CATO. No wonder you cant bother with arguments. You dont understand how to source proper studies and you insert extra conclusions in the data you provide. All this yammering you do here is just based on an unearned sense of entitlement.

Sic - Wikipedia

------------

View attachment 67287526

You can't silene or ovr-ride what he is telling you, so now you go into an attack on his writing style.... just another example of how low your are!!

If there was such, you wouldn't survive the first volley. vile People like you would be the first to try and promote a race war.... because its typical of your brand and type.... if you can't force submission and you can't dominate, your fist impulse is to try and destroy.... That is the Basic's of "SAVAGERY".... Thank you for telling us that you have not been civilized enough to know how to live in a multicultural and multi-ethnic society, and have not evolved from the level of savagery as a primary go to motivation.

What you are unaware of by your own savage motivations, is the fact the average white people does not buy into your bull****. They don't submit themselves to the savagery you promote. maybe you are unaware of the people who support the protest on a global level...
There are masses of people in every country who detest your brand of mentality....

If there was a conflict, it likely would be a democracy loving multicultural and multi ethnic respecting white person who'd be the first to put you down!!!

Lol this the best you got. Actually he ignores where scores have been improved also lol CATO. No wonder you cant bother with arguments. You dont understand how to source proper studies and you insert extra conclusions in the data you provide. All this yammering you do here is just based on an unearned sense of entitlement.

I document my assertions with facts drawn from credible sources. You don't.

If there was such, you wouldn't survive the first volley. vile People like you would be the first to try and promote a race war.... because its typical of your brand and type.... if you can't force submission and you can't dominate, your fist impulse is to try and destroy.... That is the Basic's of "SAVAGERY".... Thank you for telling us that you have not been civilized enough to know how to live in a multicultural and multi-ethnic society, and have not evolved from the level of savagery as a primary go to motivation.

What you are unaware of by your own savage motivations, is the fact the average white people does not buy into your bull****. They don't submit themselves to the savagery you promote. maybe you are unaware of the people who support the protest on a global level...
There are masses of people in every country who detest your brand of mentality....

If there was a conflict, it likely would be a democracy loving multicultural and multi ethnic respecting white person who'd be the first to put you down!!!

You are angry and I am calm, because we both know that what I say is true. :cool:

He does not want to know the truth.... white people had 400 yrs of access to education ahead of blacks in America, and they confounded many professions with Latin terms to confound the professions... but even with their head start on Education.... Reality is simple, in less than the 150+ yrs since slavery, black people have advanced rapidly and in many of the fields have caught up and many have challenged the same white people who had that large advance and black people can and do compete with them heads up. What happens is some white people use prejudiced processes to try and block and omit black people from various arena's within various professions, but what we see is when those barriers are removed that black people enter those professions and become strong positive contributors. People like this guy, can't fathom it and it crashes his delusions of white superiority... so he is on a mission to try and convince other ignored types who follow his kind of insidiousness... and all he does is stagnate his mind into confabulation to avoid the truths.

When Tiger Woods beat the white man at a game they considered themselves to be the dominant force .... I recalled how some white people were anguished, the same happen when Serena dominated another sport that white long played, and some white people have launched every kind of attack at her, and she brushed it off and kept winning.

If white skin signified superiority, there would be no poor whites people, but we know that is not the case, if white skin signified superiority, there would be no under educated white people and uneducated white people.

Truth is something this guy has a difficult time with, and he is desperate to want to be more than he is... and he makes himself small by his own obsessives tunnel vision.

He is not representative of white people as a whole... Because there are many good white people who do not buy into that kind of bull**** he is spewing. what he does represent is the types who cling to Confederacy Ideology, the same Confederacy Ideology that did not even want to consider black people as human beings, and detest that black people can do anything that white people cherish....

Life is changing around the world, all the nations that suffered from white led imperialistic oppression and repressions, are shedding that malice from their environments, not only is that happening in black nations, its happening in Asian Nations, and it will happen in the Middle East when they get the system of weapons being pumped in and manipulation is being promoted that keep conflicts going.... that will wind down even more as "renewable energy" become a higher focus than "Oil"... and the old system of promoting conflict to try and get oil by pitting one group against the other.

Im aware. It kinda sickens me that people who call themselves liberals have been taken in by eugenics and i largely blame the overblown reaction of the new atheist movement to the “cancel culture”. People who believe eugenics is settled science just ignore the counter arguments out of hand and Charles Murray even admits he only picked 4 criterion in his data set because including a further analysis would be too complicated yet those very variables he says will be too complicated have been rigorously studied so either Murray is lying to promote the interests of the pioneer fund which despite his lies to the contrary has not changed at all.

Its been demonstrated time and time again that eugenics is a pseudoscience based on old Lamarkian ideas that were discredited when Darwin’s work was widely accepted. He thinks that pointing out that his referencing to self published white nationalist journals like Mankind Quarterly and taking funding from the organization that trained the eugenicists that set up the regime of racial cleansing that the nazis used to exterminate even people with mental disabilities is a guilt by association fallacy when that simply isnt the case. His further pointlessly citing big name journals for red herrings shows he is in it for egoistic reasons.

I dunno when i think of intelligence i sure think of people who quote mine from a popular figure :sarc:

I document my assertions with facts drawn from credible sources. You don't.
You dont understand what you source then try to steal valor from actual credible sources for red herrings just to get at me. I dont have to source to tell you that you do not understand what you source and i thjnk you are fully capable of going to sources documented in a video where i post counter arguments for the audience to chew on. :shrug:. This is also not mentioning that you thought it was a good idea to anecdote andy your way through an argument.

You are angry and I am calm, because we both know that what I say is true. :cool:

:lamo what was that little **** tantrum you just threw where you tried to steal valor for a red herring?

Another racist post.

ShoutRacist.jpg

When one is accused of being a racist, truth is no defense. It is evidence for the prosecution. The more accurate the criticism of blacks is, the more racist it is, and the more severe the guilt.

Black Lives Matter - The Plausible Call of God

I sent a V2 on your way,
Nazi Parade; Everyday
But How will Kill Like
-London Stay
The War of WWII
-is still present; Everyday

From What is supremacy of Mattered
-If Black Lives Matter of This Day
--Taking Down Monuments of
--Ancient America that Paved Liberty'S Way
That Lead Liberty in their Day
-A Sovereign of the Movement IS AS
--ought We to this Play Of IN Proper Relay.

Juneteenth by Lincoln, ABRAHAM Placed in the End of Slavery,
But Still Suched Thus-PRESENT to this RAY
We ARE Relying on "CULTURAL REMOVAL"
to REVOLUTIONIZE, BUT WHAT OF "AMERICA"
-AND IT's PAST,
-if it wrongs' WE WILL REIMBURSE and Set Straight WITHOUT MAYHEM,
--PRESENTED by the RALLY that TORE down the Historical Monuments;
---VITAL to see HOW "WE STRUGGLED" and "OVERCAME" SlaVERY to THIS Way!
-How WILL Our ChilDREN LEARN, IF WE DESTRuCt THat WHICH IS of
--THE "AMERICAS" - PAVED Liberty TowARDs this STAY.
---IF IN LibERTY" - WE SubMit to GOD's SOVEREIGNTY AND PLACE SOVEREIGNTY

···················TO HIS PLAY

···················"my ways Are NOT your wayS
···················NEITHER YOUR WAYS, MY WAYS"
------------------------------·(ISAIAH 55:8-9)

Their is a Strong Division of How This RALLIED UP GIDDY of Black Lives Matter - SHOULD BE TAKEN ON, and Dealt With. As a Manner of the Sovereignty of G-D, We Should DEAL with it in a CALM and COMPOSED MANNER. But in the RALLY of the SEEN; IT IS DONE with RIOT's and MAYHEM in the STREET's DESTRUCTING Multiple MONUMENTS and BUSINESSES, THAT BUT Rage More the Aggression of the STREETS that BLACK LIVES MATTER is FORMED BY. As a FormaTION to WHAT the RALLY HAS COME UP TO. It HAS FORMED ALLIANCE WITH ALL INDIvidual's, That CONsuMate to the INJUSTICE that the NATIONAL GOVERNMENT has SOUGHT over the Year's of SLAVERY to This PRESENT DAy.

AS a SOLE FORMATION The PEOPLE OF COLORED R EN-RAGED, FOR WHICH the MOVEMENT has taken it's TOLL to DESTRUCTION. WIth MANY UN COLORED PEoPLE Rally With the CAUSE; WHITE in Particular, WE See a DIVIDe in the NATION that the COMMUNISTIC PARTY OF THE CHINESE (CCP) COMMUNISTIC PARTY Align With to FORCE The AMERICA of UNITED STATES into a DENCH of CORNER. WITH MULiPLE CAUSE, in ESPECIAL to the CURRENT EVENT's of the COVID-19 VIRUSE.

TO DEVIATE the NOTION of it's ORGIN, the CHINESE COMMUNISTIC PARTY (CCP) EXPLOIDS THROUGH AMPLIFIED ACCOUNTS ON TWITTER and NEWS Feed, the REALITY of the RIOT'S and the COVID-19 VIRUS to be DEEMED of AMERICAN SABOTAGED INTELLIGANCE ORGIN. AS a Means to That; the RIOT's in FORM of the MEMORATION-AT MAJORITY to GEORGE Floyd's DEATH and INDIVIDUAL's OF CoLored NAture by NATIONALITY in the AMERICAN STATE; ARE FORMED THIS DEVISTATING RALLY into a DESTRUCTIVE FORM With PRIOR ARREST to Multiple Deserters Through this COVID-19 TIMEFRAME OF Epidemic and the BLACK LIVE MATTERS PROTEST in a SAD DEPICTION of the AMERICAN PEOPLE as a WHOLE To the VIEW of the WORLD in it's DEPICTION of SOVEREIGNTY IN LIBERTY.

For All We Know, According to New's Feed and New's Articles; These RIOTERs Desire By the MOVEMENT to Tear/TAKE DOWN by FORCE, MONUMENTS of HISTORY AMERICAN PROPORTIONS to Eliminate The Past of American History of MEMORABLE PEOPLE. EVEN if - By Aknowledge to the EMANIPATION of DECLARATION, Slavery was Abolished Not to LONG Ago; People Ought to Submit in LAwfulness to the GOVERN of the PEOPLE, So that RIOT's WERE not to BE ESTABLISHED in This DAY of AGE Within the AMERICAN PEOPLE. BUT AS the PEOPLE EN-RAGED by a Deeper Sense of Their INITIATE VALUE's. DESTRUCTION is FORCED in it's SCENE to the MULITUDE Amongst the AMERICAN PEOPLE/NATION's. SO WE SEE, that THEIR is NO CAUSE BUT TO Let the EN-RAGED People Suffer tHrough their CAUSE in WHICH they WILL By UN-REPENTED SUBSTITUTE CAUSE the WORLD EspecIally the AMERICAN NATION to HEAR it's/ THEIR VOICE.

This will make a brilliant copypasta.

View attachment 67287561

When one is accused of being a racist, truth is no defense. It is evidence for the prosecution. The more accurate the criticism of blacks is, the more racist it is, and the more severe the guilt.

That meme got tired in 2014. Get some new material. Nobody silenced you.

The thing about this is dredging up early 20th century race “science” was all about putting the white man in charge of deciding by their standards of who was “scientifically” fit to live. Of course their modern day descendants will grace others with higher nobility as long as the idea of a natural hierarchy can be maintained. Little thing that the “muh welfare dependence” crowd forget is of course history and what hereditary means. Take things like black wall street. It wasnt welfare that destroyed that, it was bombs, lots of bombs. Welfare was a concession from capital because they knew the unemployed as a result of the mismanagement of capital would not just roll over and die.

Murray makes the mistake of asking what is the heritability of my iq is.
Heritability can be difficult to understand, so there are many misconceptions about what it can and cannot tell us about a given trait:

Heritability does not indicate what proportion of a trait is determined by genes and what proportion is determined by environment. So, a heritability of 0.7 does not mean that a trait is 70% caused by genetic factors; it means than 70% of the variability in the trait in a population is due to genetic differences among people.

Knowing the heritability of a trait does not provide information about which genes or environmental influences are involved, or how important they are in determining the trait.

Heritable is not the same as familial. A trait is described as familial if it is shared by members of a family. Traits can appear in families for many reasons in addition to genetics, such as similarities in lifestyle and environment. For example, the language that is spoken tends to be shared in families, but it has no genetic contribution and so is not heritable.

Heritability does not give any information about how easy or difficult it is to change a trait. For example, hair color is a trait with high heritability, but it is very easy to change with dye
What is heritability? - Genetics Home Reference - NIH

Murray doesnt understand genetics or heritability.

Last edited:

Your racists posts are ignored.

nothing about what is written is anger, it is point and factors.... you can patronize yourself all you want, it won't change the bigoted and racist driven person you are and you continue to exhibit.

nothing about what is written is anger, it is point and factors.... you can patronize yourself all you want, it won't change the bigoted and racist driven person you are and you continue to exhibit.

Name calling and personal insults are the lowest form of discourse. What you exhibit is your inability to argue rationally.

No "A" in Border Wall Btw

"Border" and "Boarder" are two different words.

border (n.)
mid-14c., bordure, in heraldry, "broad, colored band surrounding the shield," from Old French bordeure "seam, edge of a shield, border," from Frankish *bord or a similar Germanic source (compare Old English bord "side;" see board (n.2)). The form of the ending changed after c. 1500. From late 14c. as "edge, side, brink, margin," also "ornamental border along the edge of a dish, garment, etc." Italian and Spanish bordo also are from Germanic.

boarder (n.)
1520s, "one who has food and/or lodging at the house of another," agent noun from board (v.) in the "be supplied with food" sense. Nautical meaning "one who boards (an enemy's) ship" to attack it is from 1769, from a verbal sense derived from board (n.2).

a person who boards a ship during or after an attack. Boarder WALL, Your speaking of border, i speak of boardering; not bodering. Makes a difference; Got me confused their. Your mistaken of the content for which it was written, no error their; through you were wrong yourself. Not a conclusive form; for an FYI in the downlow. An arbitrary of your consideration. Boarder, not border

Back
Top Bottom