• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter - The Plausible Call of God

Mr ep·iscope

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I sent a V2 on your way,
Nazi Parade; Everyday
But How will Kill Like
-London Stay
The War of WWII
-is still present; Everyday

From What is supremacy of Mattered
-If Black Lives Matter of This Day
--Taking Down Monuments of
--Ancient America that Paved Liberty'S Way
That Lead Liberty in their Day
-A Sovereign of the Movement IS AS
--ought We to this Play Of IN Proper Relay.

Juneteenth by Lincoln, ABRAHAM Placed in the End of Slavery,
But Still Suched Thus-PRESENT to this RAY
We ARE Relying on "CULTURAL REMOVAL"
to REVOLUTIONIZE, BUT WHAT OF "AMERICA"
-AND IT's PAST,
-if it wrongs' WE WILL REIMBURSE and Set Straight WITHOUT MAYHEM,
--PRESENTED by the RALLY that TORE down the Historical Monuments;
---VITAL to see HOW "WE STRUGGLED" and "OVERCAME" SlaVERY to THIS Way!
-How WILL Our ChilDREN LEARN, IF WE DESTRuCt THat WHICH IS of
--THE "AMERICAS" - PAVED Liberty TowARDs this STAY.
---IF IN LibERTY" - WE SubMit to GOD's SOVEREIGNTY AND PLACE SOVEREIGNTY

···················TO HIS PLAY

···················"my ways Are NOT your wayS
···················NEITHER YOUR WAYS, MY WAYS"
------------------------------·(ISAIAH 55:8-9)

Their is a Strong Division of How This RALLIED UP GIDDY of Black Lives Matter - SHOULD BE TAKEN ON, and Dealt With. As a Manner of the Sovereignty of G-D, We Should DEAL with it in a CALM and COMPOSED MANNER. But in the RALLY of the SEEN; IT IS DONE with RIOT's and MAYHEM in the STREET's DESTRUCTING Multiple MONUMENTS and BUSINESSES, THAT BUT Rage More the Aggression of the STREETS that BLACK LIVES MATTER is FORMED BY. As a FormaTION to WHAT the RALLY HAS COME UP TO. It HAS FORMED ALLIANCE WITH ALL INDIvidual's, That CONsuMate to the INJUSTICE that the NATIONAL GOVERNMENT has SOUGHT over the Year's of SLAVERY to This PRESENT DAy.

AS a SOLE FORMATION The PEOPLE OF COLORED R EN-RAGED, FOR WHICH the MOVEMENT has taken it's TOLL to DESTRUCTION. WIth MANY UN COLORED PEoPLE Rally With the CAUSE; WHITE in Particular, WE See a DIVIDe in the NATION that the COMMUNISTIC PARTY OF THE CHINESE (CCP) COMMUNISTIC PARTY Align With to FORCE The AMERICA of UNITED STATES into a DENCH of CORNER. WITH MULiPLE CAUSE, in ESPECIAL to the CURRENT EVENT's of the COVID-19 VIRUSE.

TO DEVIATE the NOTION of it's ORGIN, the CHINESE COMMUNISTIC PARTY (CCP) EXPLOIDS THROUGH AMPLIFIED ACCOUNTS ON TWITTER and NEWS Feed, the REALITY of the RIOT'S and the COVID-19 VIRUS to be DEEMED of AMERICAN SABOTAGED INTELLIGANCE ORGIN. AS a Means to That; the RIOT's in FORM of the MEMORATION-AT MAJORITY to GEORGE Floyd's DEATH and INDIVIDUAL's OF CoLored NAture by NATIONALITY in the AMERICAN STATE; ARE FORMED THIS DEVISTATING RALLY into a DESTRUCTIVE FORM With PRIOR ARREST to Multiple Deserters Through this COVID-19 TIMEFRAME OF Epidemic and the BLACK LIVE MATTERS PROTEST in a SAD DEPICTION of the AMERICAN PEOPLE as a WHOLE To the VIEW of the WORLD in it's DEPICTION of SOVEREIGNTY IN LIBERTY.

For All We Know, According to New's Feed and New's Articles; These RIOTERs Desire By the MOVEMENT to Tear/TAKE DOWN by FORCE, MONUMENTS of HISTORY AMERICAN PROPORTIONS to Eliminate The Past of American History of MEMORABLE PEOPLE. EVEN if - By Aknowledge to the EMANIPATION of DECLARATION, Slavery was Abolished Not to LONG Ago; People Ought to Submit in LAwfulness to the GOVERN of the PEOPLE, So that RIOT's WERE not to BE ESTABLISHED in This DAY of AGE Within the AMERICAN PEOPLE. BUT AS the PEOPLE EN-RAGED by a Deeper Sense of Their INITIATE VALUE's. DESTRUCTION is FORCED in it's SCENE to the MULITUDE Amongst the AMERICAN PEOPLE/NATION's. SO WE SEE, that THEIR is NO CAUSE BUT TO Let the EN-RAGED People Suffer tHrough their CAUSE in WHICH they WILL By UN-REPENTED SUBSTITUTE CAUSE the WORLD EspecIally the AMERICAN NATION to HEAR it's/ THEIR VOICE.

The riots have been over for a month now.

WITH MORE then a HANDful to Deal With. PRESIDENT Donald Trump By a White House Press Release/Briefing; Through PRESS SECRETARY KAYLEIGH McEnany - Announced in the Opening Statement; That: "Over the Holiday Weekend, President Trump Delivered two Defining, Unifying and Patriotic Speeches; Which Drew Widespread Praise By Those Who Cherish our Values; Honor Our History and Seek to Advance, policies that Lift up All Americans. The President Outlined a Vision for The Future; The President Outlined a Vision for Stronger and Safer Communities."

She Continue on With: "President Trump Said Afterall: "What do We Want"? · "We Want a Strong Military, Great Education; Housing, Low Taxes, LAW and ORDER. - The PRESIDENT WENT ON TO SAY," She Stated: "We Want Equal Justice, We Want Religious Liberty, We Want Faith And Family; And Living in the Great Communities, and Happy Communities And Safe Communities. And We Want Great Jobs, and We Want Respected by the Rest of the World, and Not Taken Advantage of By the Rest of the World." - He (The President By Press Secretaries Statement) Went on to Say" She States; "We should All Want the Same Thing! How Can it be Any Different then Those Things? - THIS MESSAGE," She States "IS NOW More Important and More Timely then Ever - Radical Left-Winged Mob's Seek to Tear Down our Monuments, and Our Memorial." · "Everything From George Washington to Abraham Lincoln" She States; "To Frederick Douglass, and Even Ghandi; Misguided Movements such as Defund the Police Seek to Leave our Communities more Vulnerable than EVER."

She then Continues on Listing The Death and Shooting Counts Amongst the American Population This Weekened Alone; Amongst Which - The 169 Cases; 5 Were Children in Which she States tragically: "We Grieve for (Those) Families"

"Crime Such as this Is Dark and it is Divisive" She Announces. "This July 4th, the President said: 'Our Movement is based on Lifting all CITIZENS to Reach their Fullest GOD-GIVEN Potential, Never Forget. We Are One Family and One Nation. We Will Teach Our Children to Cherish, And Adore Their Country, So they Can Build it's Future."

"This Vision is not a Culture War, AS the Media seeks to falsely Proclaim, it is an Embrace of Our American Family, Our Values Our Freedom and our Future.
[And with that She Ended the Opening Statement On July 6th, 2020].

"In a Notion to What has been Happening. Amongst Many Subjects, This Nation is Still Under The Banner and Construction Under God By Which We Hope, as a Nation we See the Day of Light, and (the) Fortitude to Commence our Way's for the American People. Amongst these are the Liberty and Freedom of Speech, Religion; Press, Assembly and Petition. I Hope we Make Good of These in a Time and Day Like These; Wherein the Nation's Rage. From Injustice, Every Age will find Injustices in Which Constructed under God, It Is a Work in Progress. "May we all Be Patient and Enduring; Positive in This Demise that Still Seeks it's Voice." .. "May these, The Voices of the People, Speak in a Way and Manner that Is Fitting and Prolift to the American People; In Which we May See A Nation By and Under God."

american-flag-etiquette-1558469527-1.jpg

--the Sovereignty of a Nation Under GOD, Build for It's People; By the People; Amongst Nation Founded By the American People of the United States of America.--

MAY GOD BLESS and Keep"​

I sent a V2 on your way,
Nazi Parade; Everyday
But How will Kill Like
-London Stay
The War of WWII

-AND IT's PAST,

Their is a Strong Division of How This RALLIED UP GIDDY of Black Lives Matter - SHOULD BE TAKEN ON, and Dealt With. As a Manner of the Sovereignty of G-D, We Should DEAL with it in a CALM and COMPOSED MANNER. But in the RALLY of the SEEN; IT IS DONE with RIOT's and MAYHEM in the STREET's DESTRUCTING Multiple MONUMENTS and BUSINESSES, THAT BUT Rage More the Aggression of the STREETS that BLACK LIVES MATTER is FORMED BY. As a FormaTION to WHAT the RALLY HAS COME UP TO. It HAS FORMED ALLIANCE WITH ALL INDIvidual's, That CONsuMate to the INJUSTICE that the NATIONAL GOVERNMENT has SOUGHT over the Year's of SLAVERY to This PRESENT DAy.

AS a SOLE FORMATION The PEOPLE OF COLORED R EN-RAGED, FOR WHICH the MOVEMENT has taken it's TOLL to DESTRUCTION. WIth MANY UN COLORED PEoPLE Rally With the CAUSE; WHITE in Particular, WE See a DIVIDe in the NATION that the COMMUNISTIC PARTY OF THE CHINESE (CCP) COMMUNISTIC PARTY Align With to FORCE The AMERICA of UNITED STATES into a DENCH of CORNER. WITH MULiPLE CAUSE, in ESPECIAL to the CURRENT EVENT's of the COVID-19 VIRUSE.

TO DEVIATE the NOTION of it's ORGIN, the CHINESE COMMUNISTIC PARTY (CCP) EXPLOIDS THROUGH AMPLIFIED ACCOUNTS ON TWITTER and NEWS Feed, the REALITY of the RIOT'S and the COVID-19 VIRUS to be DEEMED of AMERICAN SABOTAGED INTELLIGANCE ORGIN. AS a Means to That; the RIOT's in FORM of the MEMORATION-AT MAJORITY to GEORGE Floyd's DEATH and INDIVIDUAL's OF CoLored NAture by NATIONALITY in the AMERICAN STATE; ARE FORMED THIS DEVISTATING RALLY into a DESTRUCTIVE FORM With PRIOR ARREST to Multiple Deserters Through this COVID-19 TIMEFRAME OF Epidemic and the BLACK LIVE MATTERS PROTEST in a SAD DEPICTION of the AMERICAN PEOPLE as a WHOLE To the VIEW of the WORLD in it's DEPICTION of SOVEREIGNTY IN LIBERTY.

For All We Know, According to New's Feed and New's Articles; These RIOTERs Desire By the MOVEMENT to Tear/TAKE DOWN by FORCE, MONUMENTS of HISTORY AMERICAN PROPORTIONS to Eliminate The Past of American History of MEMORABLE PEOPLE. EVEN if - By Aknowledge to the EMANIPATION of DECLARATION, Slavery was Abolished Not to LONG Ago; People Ought to Submit in LAwfulness to the GOVERN of the PEOPLE, So that RIOT's WERE not to BE ESTABLISHED in This DAY of AGE Within the AMERICAN PEOPLE. BUT AS the PEOPLE EN-RAGED by a Deeper Sense of Their INITIATE VALUE's. DESTRUCTION is FORCED in it's SCENE to the MULITUDE Amongst the AMERICAN PEOPLE/NATION's. SO WE SEE, that THEIR is NO CAUSE BUT TO Let the EN-RAGED People Suffer tHrough their CAUSE in WHICH they WILL By UN-REPENTED SUBSTITUTE CAUSE the WORLD EspecIally the AMERICAN NATION to HEAR it's/ THEIR VOICE.

If you want me to read your posts you are going to have to format your posts so that they do not look like ****.

If you want me to read your posts you are going to have to format your posts so that they do not look like ****.

Your Read Is your Own Choice, as My Write is My Own Choice @#Punt .

Working on it :shoot lol

Last edited:
Your Read Is your Own Choice, as My Write is My Own Choice @#Punt .

You said something here...why should anybody waste their time trying to figure out what it means though?

Because it is in Black and White;!

Last edited:
-. -. .-

What is a Definition of A Bodhisattva?

One (WHO) has come back into the Reality of the Seen Realm and Caused to Live a Life of Celibacy (Religious Norm) to the Cause of Helping others for the Form of Life Which they Ought to Profess in For their Reality of a Better World IE. LIFE.

Does this Help You Decid'in, Or is it still a Waist of Your Time, Bodhisattva'?

Mr. Episcope @##@..,.

Last edited:
-. -. .-

What is a Definition of A Bodhisattva?

One (WHO) has come back into the Reality of the Seen Realm and Caused to Live a Life of Celibacy (Religious Norm) to the Cause of Helping others for the Form of Life Which they Ought to Profess in For their Reality of a Better World IE. LIFE.

Does this Help You Decid'in, Or is it still a Waist of Your Time, Bodhisattva'?

Mr. Episcope @##@..,.

Sorry but I agree with Bodhisattva, your OP was just a rambling rant.

What are you trying to say ?

Sorry but I agree with Bodhisattva, your OP was just a rambling rant.

What are you trying to say ?

You'll have to read it to participate. If you desire not to rample throught it, it is Your Choice. Perchance Read My Thread: "The Trump Wall - US-Mexican Boarder" Thread for Reference in The Way of Substance to Which i Usually Write If Presented with. Albeit this Write Differs in Format, it Aknowledges that Nothing is Set in Stone unless Written of it in Like of Format. In the Human Language Request Unraveling for Which i'm Keen To attempt my Take (For FYI) is taken Seriously. So Read as You'D Please or Not, it is Freely to the American People and the Population of the Internet Given & Posted. Journalistically!! To them who Read the Journal: @#MartinYoun

Last edited:
You'll have to read it to participate. If you desire not to rample throught it, it is Your Choice. Perchance Read My Thread: "The Trump Wall - US-Mexican Boarder" Thread for Reference in The Way of Substance to Which i Usually Write If Presented with. Albeit this Write Differs in Format, it Aknowledges that Nothing is Set in Stone unless Written of it in Like of Format. In the Human Language Request Unraveling for Which i'm Keen To attempt my Take (For FYI) is taken Seriously. So Read as You'D Please or Not, it is Freely to the American People and the Population of the Internet Given & Posted. Journalistically!! To them who Read the Journal. #@MartinYoun

No "A" in Border Wall Btw

"Border" and "Boarder" are two different words.

And Trump's border wall is a wasaste of tax dollars....not forgetting he promised that Mexican tax payers would be footing the bill.

Typo - I Stand Corrected :comp: Border !

Again Perhaps you Did not Read the Thread to get the Point Upon this Timeframe's COVID-19 Virus Epidemic. In Overall, it Did it's Job and Will Do. Whether the Mexican Government will Pay the Bill, that is a Negotiation Matter and is still Under Discretion.!

Last edited:
No "A" in Border Wall Btw

"Border" and "Boarder" are two different words.

And Trump's border wall is a wasaste of tax dollars....not forgetting he promised that Mexican tax payers would be footing the bill.

Attacking the Grammatics of Things, Does not change the Facts of the US-Mexican BORDER WALL, So You See, My Neglect of Grammatically Writing it Correctly, Does not Obliged the Factor that The Wall Still Matters and Does it's Job For Which it was Intended on to Do, Rich2018. Your Grammatically Constitution is the Factor of a Copeout of the Read or intend to Alter Your Viewpoint on a Matter that Is Written Well~ly By the Affirmation of Liberal Nickyjo @ debatepolitics.com Who said After Reading My Thread of Post:"

Cant imagine a more coherent explanation for Trump’s wall than that.

Of My "TRUMP WALL" Border Wall Thread (US-MEXICAN) : Linked Under@ www.debatepolitics.com/government-spending...

Which Held No Typo Error as Such (as) This Rather Bizarre Spell Correction of yours Intended to Throw Off the Line of Conviction that These Works of Words intend to Unify This Nation as a Whole Amongst others, Your Disdain of Attempt to Drift Off Course, was Blunty Low; With Virtues that Did not Touch the Heart of a Liberal that is intended to Unify This Nation under one; Who is Above all. A Maker Whom you Will Face. Who will Suffice you in the Same Reality of Correction of Your Way Correction. This Day has Come, and You Are Seeing that the Part of the Problem, is not the Part of the Solution. The Wall Does What it Does, and Stands for a Reason. It will Keep Aliens Out of the Country and Keep the People Safer Through and With it, as a Means to What this Purposed Wall Will Do. If You have Intentions to Welcome All Immigrant Migration of Illegal Sorts into this Country; Then be the Guest in Welcoming First the People already Present of Alien Origin into Your Home. So that You May Know What it May Feel, as President Donald Trump Ceases to Unwish. He Amongst others have seen the Downfall of a Borderless Wall, and Has Come to the Conclusion that if they Can Come into Our Country Without Form illegally; Then Nothing is Prevented to Enter the Land That was Given and Is Kept By Our Forfather's. So You See That Even If we Insist on Letting them in. The Timeframe as Such, We Would have more Fatality in All Acts of Criminals and OF all Acts of the Epidemic FOR WHICH the BUILD and PREVENTION of THE WALl is SURMISED theirin Theiron TheirUPON. So For all you Want; You May Wish to Correct Every Little Misspell of Wording; But the True Fact of My Words and Work is Given the Truth to the American People as i See and as I Have Liberty to Speak, Gather and Release a Brief or Article as Such as Written To this Day.

Amongst other's, YOU ARE Part of the Problem - Not the Solution; Tactness is a matter to Know When to Speak Out and When not to Speak-Out. For This Very Fact; You Spoke Out to Disguise, Lead Astray and Hide in the Fact that - These Threads Are "Viable and" Proper in their Means in Itself Albeit Written Differently; They Construct to the American People and the American Spirit and Way; in Ways That you Have Yet Unceasingly Yet ' Come to Seen. Because their Words Have Power, and their Speech Craft in Meaning; That; You in your Sum of Your Day's Will Never Find By Courtesy of Ambition as Such Presented to This -DAY: "BTW, i'm an Immigrant; Legal. And I Speak as This as it!"

So I Hope We Can Come to An Conclusion [·], that We May Move On - ON our Merry Way(s) @#Rich2018

(C) 2020 Minart Youn​

Last edited:
Typo - I Stand Corrected :comp: Border !

Again Perhaps you Did not Read the Thread to get the Point Upon this Timeframe's COVID-19 Virus Epidemic. In Overall, it Did it's Job and Will Do. Whether the Mexican Government will Pay the Bill, that is a Negotiation Matter and is still Under Discretion.!

Explain how Trump's wall did it's job

The Mexican government will never pay a single peso towards building that was.

Attacking the Grammatics of Things, Does not change the Facts of the US-Mexican BORDER WALL...

It wasn't a grammatical error, you just used the wrong word

The Wall Does What it Does, and Stands for a Reason. It will Keep Aliens Out of the Country and Keep the People Safer Through and With it...

Please explain how a wall will keep illegal aliens out

Most illegal aliens come into the USA legally (most often via ship and airplane that flies OVER the wall) and just outstay their Visas. Tougher immigration policies actually increase the number of illegals as they know that leaving will mean it's harder to return

Amongst other's, YOU ARE Part of the Problem - Not the Solution;

Please explain

The solution is not to hide behind walls. It is to simply grant citizenship to those who come here.

Your 50 Cents' Does Not Change the FACT that This is an Ongoing Matter. :peace FYI. :agree

The riots have been over for a month now.

? The Fact that this isn't in the Breaking New's Section Should Consider u of the Understanding that this is a US Constitution Matter, For Which it is an ONGOING Matter that will not cease; as the Magnitude of the Riot's and Theirfore Protests Perclaim. To Whichever Value u Assumed It was of Breaking New's Sectioned. So i recon that the :twocents: worth of Token/comments consist of the Impresistent That u Assumed By Delegate to Arbitrar '. So we will make it breaking new's, for which the Individual at hand might have had a bios to the cause of what the rioters Stopped at Pause. The Consisting manner is which it was seen Thus Prescribed is the Definition of a War in the United States inside. So if this is not of Importance. Then You Neglect and to DECEIVE yourself of the Reality that is pending on the Streets of the American PaveWAY that ceases not to stand and Proclaim; Justice in DEMAND. So Whereever Arbitrary the Consider of What is Right or of Wrong is not the Premise of Write, i But Simply State that the Government by the Trump, Does What it Might; and that this is Thus By Press Release, a Briefing Worth to Realize in Consigned.

In Other words; The Riots are Not over, Because the Streets are Still Screaming. However You May See it IS not a A Closed matter that has Died. But Will Flourish into what Constitutes the United States of Free Liberty to Press and Speech in it's Sight. : "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This Thread and Post is simply a Compliance to How the Streets and Therien People Should not Destruct the Contemplation of the People's Past in the Same Case as the/to Cease of their Delegation for What or of What Which they Seek to Ought. If Theirfore they Wish to Consider the Term's Plausible, to Removal the Statues of Historical Figures Within the Americana & American Way it should be Fought for and not abridged; Seen that it is of Heritage and Important Manner. Yet Incompliance to the Read will Simply Cause the Conclusions to Rise. For Which the Stir of the People Will Demand, In Alternative It Would be Said: "Read more Carefully and with Contend" So that you May Understand the Point for Which i Make - IF YOU SO DEEM to read it to begin with; In that Cause, i'm all Ear's if you have a Statement to Make. But a Simple: The Riots have been over for a Month Now Would Suffice if; it Were IN the Breaking News Section" But as a Constitutional Matter, it is Plank; Bluntly a "Hide under the Rug Cause" For Which i; It will not Stand HENCE Theirfore, An ONGOING Matter, a Political Matter/of Issue AND With Repercussionary Intent Written for the Informative Consent of the People. To it's own Respective Formative, the Riot's are Not Over Yet As the Protest will Long Go into the Bill as Build of it's "long Timed Life" Issue/ & Matter.

·July 7th, 2020 : The Journal #MartinYoun

? The Fact that this isn't in the Breaking New's Section Should Consider u of the Understanding that this is a US Constitution Matter, For Which it is an ONGOING Matter that will not cease; as the Magnitude of the Riot's and Theirfore Protests Perclaim. To Whichever Value u Assumed It was of Breaking New's Sectioned. So i recon that the :twocents: worth of Token/comments consist of the Impresistent That u Assumed By Delegate to Arbitrar '. So we will make it breaking new's, for which the Individual at hand might have had a bios to the cause of what the rioters Stopped at Pause. The Consisting manner is which it was seen Thus Prescribed is the Definition of a War in the United States inside. So if this is not of Importance. Then You Neglect and to DECEIVE yourself of the Reality that is pending on the Streets of the American PaveWAY that ceases not to stand and Proclaim; Justice in DEMAND. So Whereever Arbitrary the Consider of What is Right or of Wrong is not the Premise of Write, i But Simply State that the Government by the Trump, Does What it Might; and that this is Thus By Press Release, a Briefing Worth to Realize in Consigned.

In Other words; The Riots are Not over, Because the Streets are Still Screaming. However You May See it IS not a A Closed matter that has Died. But Will Flourish into what Constitutes the United States of Free Liberty to Press and Speech in it's Sight. : "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This Thread and Post is simply a Compliance to How the Streets and Therien People Should not Destruct the Contemplation of the People's Past in the Same Case as the/to Cease of their Delegation for What or of What Which they Seek to Ought. If Theirfore they Wish to Consider the Term's Plausible, to Removal the Statues of Historical Figures Within the Americana & American Way it should be Fought for and not abridged; Seen that it is of Heritage and Important Manner. Yet Incompliance to the Read will Simply Cause the Conclusions to Rise. For Which the Stir of the People Will Demand, In Alternative It Would be Said: "Read more Carefully and with Contend" So that you May Understand the Point for Which i Make - IF YOU SO DEEM to read it to begin with; In that Cause, i'm all Ear's if you have a Statement to Make. But a Simple: The Riots have been over for a Month Now Would Suffice if; it Were IN the Breaking News Section" But as a Constitutional Matter, it is Plank; Bluntly a "Hide under the Rug Cause" For Which i; It will not Stand HENCE Theirfore, An ONGOING Matter, a Political Matter/of Issue AND With Repercussionary Intent Written for the Informative Consent of the People. To it's own Respective Formative, the Riot's are Not Over Yet As the Protest will Long Go into the Bill as Build of it's "long Timed Life" Issue/ & Matter.

·July 7th, 2020 : The Journal #MartinYoun

Sorry, but that's a rambling rant making no points of any worth

Try saying what you mean in short sentences.

Please explain

The solution is not to hide behind walls. It is to simply grant citizenship to those who come here.

So you wish to mix the Accordance of Mexican Government and Lifestyle with the American People. So Regarding Law Enforcement that they Implement in their State; You Don't Mind all the Third or Per Second World Country Estates? to come to the States and Cause havoc in the Reality Which we will be faced with when the History of the Founding Father's By the Declaration of Independence and the Signing of the Bill of Rights Conclude that these Law's and Bills are Established for a Cause, Not to Be OverRun an Thrown By a Government's Own Migrative Form AS Such as Illegal Immigration via the Border Crossing Past the Fenceless Wall. If All Values of the Constitution Fail; What then is America, if the Superpower; Would Remain in the Constitution of the Mexican/South American Government if At Lengthy Cause of Procedure This Cause of Migration Would Prevail; Without a Border Crossing Wall. Howby Will Liberty Prevail? If The Mexican Government and by it's Lifestyle Thus Granted and Associated Causes Riot's and Activities of Criminal to Reenact. Even if You Speak of Spendings of Cost towards the Mexican-US Walls. How Much More Would it Cost to have Immigrants Migrate By the Millions as the Poor Currency and Lifestyle in Southern 'Mexico/America is a Sheer Disaster to This Day Given; in the Sanitation and Economic Establishment of it's Scene. As to the Phrase "Would you want to Be Booked into the Mexican Penitentiary/Jail?" Conducts a Sheer Affirmation of What Lifestyle's these Migrationed Migrations of Illegals By a BorderLess Crossing Wall; Would Conduct the United States of the American in State Within; If In The Case they are a Third World Country In Consideration Most Scenarios would not differ For Which Economically, it Might Spike; But to What Expense? Job Security of Already Present Citizens Would Lessened. Housing, Would Conduct into Unlivable Mean's. America Would become South America in the Establishment of Mexican. The Government Their Would Prevail in it's Means towards the American People, Seen that Contact With Unlegal Immigrants Causes Unknown Effect's For Which their is a Citizen and Natural Nationalization that is to be Established With all Seen Migration towards the United States as a means of Prevention of Criminal Activities and Migration of it's Form. So Whereas We Welcome All; it Ought to Go Through Screening So that the People of Which it was Created, the States Would Keep Save from Both Internal of the American People, and External of Migrated Immigrative Form For the Establishment of a Free Country and a Free Nation Under God for Which Lawfulness is to Prevail. Hence is the System of the United States as Such Considered of Prior Worth and High Estate in Relevance Towards in the Consideration of All Other States and Nations Around the World.

Their is no Question that they Deem it not Worth to Migrate into the States By the Dozens:

AS this Migration by the Suchiate River on the border between Guatemala and Mexico on Monday 20th/21st January 2020 Displays of southern border Crossing With the Forte Now Mentioned by the Epidemic COVID-19 Virus, Even more to a Danger to the Already Established American People; Not to be unmentioned of the Criminal Law Enforcement that Would have to be Established of Gang/Mob and Drug Relations; that were to be Embraced by these Very Migrative People of the Southern American State. - Mexico &

So Their is a Seclusion and Consideration to be made to Open Borders to All; In Which Real Estate and Food Supplies Would also Come to a Low, if By Open Borders All Formation of Migration Would be Impended and Permitted. So We Can't Simply Welcome Everyone In Without Naturalization and Screening for Which it would be Considered Legally; Illegals Would Cause Havoc in all The Divisions For Which the Constitution of the United States/America Would not Stand; as a Form to It' the Bill of Rights. How Worldly Would You Like to Become? AS a Means to Humanitarianism, one is first to Realize that if You Can't Keep the People Within Safe, How Shall You Keep it Save if the Sheeps are Amongst Wolfs in this (Great) Nation. As a Formality of Thing's We Consider Migrations By the Dozens That are Legally Bound of Naturalization's; As One Speaking of it Himself, it is Thus Prevented and Thus Considered, that these Laws R Established for the Safety of the American Populations of Which By Arbitrary You YOURSELF would not Welcome any Member of the Population into your House. This Displays that their is Security to be Considered, Of Your Family of Your Belongings. Even if One May Open One's House to Everybody/One. It is Not Without imcontestation that You are Cautious For Which the United States as a People and AS a Nation as the American is Precautious and Cautious in itself. This is Self-Preservation of Which All May by a God-Given Right Consider their Own Life's..

"If, in reality, courage and a heart devoted to the good of mankind are the constituents of human felicity, the kindness which is done infers a happiness in the person from whom it proceeds, not in him on whom it is bestowed; and the greatest good which men possessed of fortitude and generosity can procure to their fellow creatures is a participation of this happy character. If this be the good of the individual, it is likewise that of mankind; and virtue no longer imposes a task by which we are obliged to bestow upon others that good from which we ourselves refrain; but supposes, in the highest degree, as possessed by ourselves, that state of felicity which we are required to promote in the world."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." — Thomas Jefferson 1776

Sorry, but that's a rambling rant making no points of any worth

Try saying what you mean in short sentences.

Amongst other's, YOU ARE Part of the Problem - Not the Solution;

Again i will not Explain Everything But of Which Problem You are, You Consider the Ought of Disclaiming and DownPlaying Meaning to One's Word of Any Worth to a Political Forum, that Does not Uphold the Court of Law Except in the District for which it was Consented By; AS a Means to That, it denotes Your Character, Seen that if By Statement of Rant it' Informs or Even Entertains them Who were Of Read, it is a Conclusive Service of Which your Service is to Proof others Wrong By the Acertainty of Ego That Stems out of your" Word's and Conduct; By No Means will i Inform You of the Political or Any Other Form of Cultivative Form Understanding for the Very Mean's. So you Might Simply Move On, and Stop Nibbling; Because You Aint It or Right. Not of What is Pro or Con; But What is Proper and Right within the Soul or Hearts of a Man. So You Must Simply Skip TO MOVE ON. and Stop Harassing of Which i Say: "YOU ARE Part of the Problem - Not the Solution"; Wherefor Which America or and the It's People Suffer. So (By)-Be Relieved From My Rambling and Go your Way :peace and deuces'

:golf:eek::bon_voyag :beam:...

No, I would prefer they settled down and got a job.

Let's not Mix Threads with Quotation, Keep this Post for Black Lives Matter Topic alone, and Post in the Other Thread if You Seek to Comply to the Theme of Topic; Thanks.

Let's not Mix Threads with Quotation, Keep this Post for Black Lives Matter Topic alone, and Post in the Other Thread if You Seek to Comply to the Theme of Topic; Thanks.

This is the Constitution section, what does Black Lives Matter have to do with the Constitution ?

I sent a V2 on your way,
Nazi Parade; Everyday
But How will Kill Like
-London Stay
The War of WWII

-AND IT's PAST,

Haldol is an amazing cure, look into it.

Back
Top Bottom