• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black America, what do you have to lose by voting Donald Trump?

If you can’t show evidence than you need to accept the loss and admit you are wrong. You lying about Trump and others being racist is not evidence.

Sure, I am lying :lamo

Nice Trumpian way of looking at facts, if not like, ignore them.

More pathetic insulting of people like Kamala Harris, it is sad that pro-Trumpists have the same affliction as their foul mouthed leader.

And birtherism has a lot to do with racism, proven by Trump then with Obama and now with Harris.

Willy Brown obviously did not pick her for her brains.

I notice you did not answer the question about race, just try to distract by pretending to be offended. You lose.

Willy Brown obviously did not pick her for her brains.

I notice you did not answer the question about race, just try to distract by pretending to be offended. You lose.

Wow, more nonsense I see. So not like discriminatory and obnoxious behavior of Trump is pretending to be offended :lamo You Trump fact twisters make me crack up for the pathetic excuses you make for him. And no, if you are justifying Trump's racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and downright deplorable actions and words, well then it is you who loses on all fronts.

Wow, more nonsense I see. So not like discriminatory and obnoxious behavior of Trump is pretending to be offended :lamo You Trump fact twisters make me crack up for the pathetic excuses you make for him. And no, if you are justifying Trump's racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and downright deplorable actions and words, well then it is you who loses on all fronts.

Still waiting on that evidence of actual racism. Your allegations are not evidence.

I dunno. Maybe the same reason why the other side can get so offended by anything that may show the current president in a positive light? Or maybe the concerted effort of the DNC and all of the media considering our current president a "Nazi," when it's actually THEIR policies that much more closely mirror the Nazi party?

The animus on the left is motivated by Trump's words and actions.

Do you agree he lies routinely?
Do you agree he misrepresents routinely?
Do you agree he bullies routinely?
Do you agree he plays golf routinely?
Do you agree he sucks up to murdering dictators?
Do you agree his response to the coronavirus has been ludicrously incompetent?
Do you agree he is constantly stroking himself and routinely claims credit for stuff he didn't do?
Do you agree he kidnapped kids from their parents and put them in cages for prolonged period of time even after court orders?

Nah, its because the evil leftist liberals just hate our beloved leader and won't give him credit for all the good stuff he's done. Only problem is, the good stuff is DWARFED by the bad stuff. How many campaign managers have been indicted and/or convicted?

For all those whose blind eye has never seen nor deaf ear never heard Trump's racist utterings and dogwhistles, here is an article extracted from over 400 references.

It won't take longer than a couple hours for his fellow bigots to read, so I guess that's out.

Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Y'all treat conservatives like Hitler treated Jews.

There we go folks, the stupidest comment made so far in the year. Place your bets to see how long it takes to be outdone!

I do not trust Rasmussen and it is obvious from voting records that African American and minority voters do not trust Trump or the republicans as far as they can throw them.

Of course you don't you don't trust any source that doesn't agree with your ideology. As with far too many you cannot articulate your support for Biden other than he isn't Trum and that isn't justification for a vote FOR Biden. African Americans have nothing to lose in voting for Trump and in fact cannot be worse off than they are now under Democratic Control, that is what the poll numbers show. I know quite a few African Americans sickened by the looting, rioting, and BLM racism. You will continue to ignore that reality

Of course you don't you don't trust any source that doesn't agree with your ideology. As with far too many you cannot articulate your support for Biden other than he isn't Trum and that isn't justification for a vote FOR Biden. African Americans have nothing to lose in voting for Trump and in fact cannot be worse off than they are now under Democratic Control, that is what the poll numbers show. I know quite a few African Americans sickened by the looting, rioting, and BLM racism. You will continue to ignore that reality

Yeah, still not disproving the fact that the vast vast majority of black people voted for the democrats.

Yeah, still not disproving the fact that the vast vast majority of black people voted for the democrats.

Showing that liberalism pays using someone else's money as you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Interesting how the African American unemployment was a full 2% points below what Obama left them at pre pandemic. My bet is that good Blacks will remember that

Showing that liberalism pays using someone else's money as you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Interesting how the African American unemployment was a full 2% points below what Obama left them at pre pandemic. My bet is that good Blacks will remember that

Sure, they will forget all the racism and the fact that it was Obama's economy that made their unemployment go down and that now during the current crisis the unemployment among minorities is enormous again.

Sure, they will forget all the racism and the fact that it was Obama's economy that made their unemployment go down and that now during the current crisis the unemployment among minorities is enormous again.

Awesome, it was 9.1% January 2008 when the recession began, 9 years later 8% and 6% January 2020. Hardly great economic results

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

So like most liberals you wanted the economy shutdown to claim you supported efforts to stem the spreading of the virus but all you really wanted was terrible economic numbers to blame Trump?

Awesome, it was 9.1% January 2008 when the recession began, 9 years later 8% and 6% January 2020. Hardly great economic results

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

So like most liberals you wanted the economy shutdown to claim you supported efforts to stem the spreading of the virus but all you really wanted was terrible economic numbers to blame Trump?

Still peddling the rasmussen nonsense poll? A blackpac poll from last February showed the exact opposite to true when 77% found that Trump was a Racist. 70% of African Americans would vote for any generic democrat, regardless who he/she would be. And they also found that Trump had a negative 59% approval rating among blacks at that time (in February) and you think that after George Floyd, his disastrous pandemic response and the high unemployment under minorities that African Americans have a 40% approval rating of Trump? You might believe in fairy tales, does not mean that rest of us have to follow in your ridiculous claims.

Latest BlackPAC Survey Shows Black Voters Highly Engaged, Historically Dissatisfied with Direction of Nation | BlackPAC

Still peddling the rasmussen nonsense poll? A blackpac poll from last February showed the exact opposite to true when 77% found that Trump was a Racist. 70% of African Americans would vote for any generic democrat, regardless who he/she would be. And they also found that Trump had a negative 59% approval rating among blacks at that time (in February) and you think that after George Floyd, his disastrous pandemic response and the high unemployment under minorities that African Americans have a 40% approval rating of Trump? You might believe in fairy tales, does not mean that rest of us have to follow in your ridiculous claims.

Latest BlackPAC Survey Shows Black Voters Highly Engaged, Historically Dissatisfied with Direction of Nation | BlackPAC

No actually responding to your nonsense that the first African American President actually helped African Americans and that your claim or the left's claim that Trump is a racist is bogus. Why don't you tell us exactly what the Democrats have done for the blacks other than keep them dependent and tell us why the African American unemployment rate only went down to 8% at the end of the Obama term and our "racist" President got it to 6%, You buy too much media spin and do no research. Suggest you pay attention to the home of our First African American President

My Kind of Town (Chicago) - A Tribute to the greatest place on earth, circa August 2020 - YouTube

You really should do better research and stop buying media spin. If Trump gets better than 10% Black vote it will be a massive win in November

No actually responding to your nonsense that the first African American President actually helped African Americans and that your claim or the left's claim that Trump is a racist is bogus. Why don't you tell us exactly what the Democrats have done for the blacks other than keep them dependent and tell us why the African American unemployment rate only went down to 8% at the end of the Obama term and our "racist" President got it to 6%, You buy too much media spin and do no research. Suggest you pay attention to the home of our First African American President

My Kind of Town (Chicago) - A Tribute to the greatest place on earth, circa August 2020 - YouTube

You really should do better research and stop buying media spin. If Trump gets better than 10% Black vote it will be a massive win in November

Complaining that we are not ignoring our own views (and evidence of his racism, including his convictions) to adhere to yours, which is of course not going to happen, just because the Trump followers have TDS and are ignoring any reality other than the one whom their glorious leader says they should believe, does not mean we have to follow that same ridiculous world view.

Complaining that we are not ignoring our own views (and evidence of his racism, including his convictions) to adhere to yours, which is of course not going to happen, just because the Trump followers have TDS and are ignoring any reality other than the one whom their glorious leader says they should believe, does not mean we have to follow that same ridiculous world view.

No one is asking you to adhere to my views but rather to do research on yours. The reality is the economic results pre pandemic benefited all Americans in spite of media reports. I posted those results, you ignored them. Trump supporters don't ignore results, liberals do. Our "glorious" leader has led this country to the best economic results of any President in history for the first three years in office, pre pandemic but the best you can do is demand that the economy be shutdown to claim you want to stop the spread of the virus when the reality is you want the bad economic numbers to blame on Trump

No one is asking you to adhere to my views but rather to do research on yours. The reality is the economic results pre pandemic benefited all Americans in spite of media reports. I posted those results, you ignored them. Trump supporters don't ignore results, liberals do. Our "glorious" leader has led this country to the best economic results of any President in history for the first three years in office, pre pandemic but the best you can do is demand that the economy be shutdown to claim you want to stop the spread of the virus when the reality is you want the bad economic numbers to blame on Trump

I did research mine, and he has just ridden the wave of good economy started by Obama and the republicans and democrats in the house/senate. He has done nothing but destroy the fabric of the US and then screwed the pooch with covid and the economy afterwards.

I did research mine, and he has just ridden the wave of good economy started by Obama and the republicans and democrats in the house/senate. He has done nothing but destroy the fabric of the US and then screwed the pooch with covid and the economy afterwards.
So you claim, however the official results don't justify those great economic numbers claim of yours that trump inherited! why don't you ever post them if you are so sure they were outstanding

You appear to not live in this country therefore what makes you an expert on the official results from this country?

I understand completely the foreign support for Obama because the Obama policies were appeasement, trump's policies are pro American!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Black America, what do you have to lose by voting Donald Trump?

:2rofll:

Back
Top Bottom