• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton accuses FBI of serving up a ‘load of bull’

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.
“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,” Clinton told journalists at an Asian American Journalists Association meeting in Las Vegas on Friday, making a strong defense for Hillary Clinton.
Bill Clinton accuses FBI of serving up a ‘load of bull’ | New York Post

Blah Blah Blah who gives two ****s

Paperview

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Renae: Who gives a ****.

Here let me make a thread about me not giving a ****.

LOL

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If I'm ever president, I want one of those so I can breed a whole line of firsts.

Glen Contrarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, he
Political Leaning
Progressive

Hm, let me see here. Was this statement from your reference accurate?

“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,”

Had the FBI director indeed stated the previous day that she'd never received any emails marked 'classified'? If so, then that strongly calls into question all the accusations against Hillary concerning the emails, doesn't it?

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bill: Comey full of 'bull'...

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,” Clinton told journalists at an Asian American Journalists Association meeting in Las Vegas on Friday, making a strong defense for Hillary Clinton.

A First Class Bull****ter....calling bull****! Too rich! :2rofll:

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Re: Bill: Comey full of 'bull'...

A First Class Bull****ter....calling bull****! Too rich! :2rofll:

Already being discussed:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...alks-email-controversy-biggest-load-bull.html

Sorry :shrug:

Top Bottom