• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Dirty Dems getting exposed for corruption in campaign finance illegal scam.

Dirty Schiff and more exposed

On Friday The Gateway Pundit reported on the news that Democrat operative and Robert Mueller chief witness George Nader was indicted for his involvement in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary campaign in 2016

Nader was one of Mueller’s top witnesses and he is a top Democrat donor and convicted child molester.

UPDATE: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations to Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats

Before anyone jumps on your source...
The above is mostly NOT being covered up by the anti-Trump, leftist bent biased media but since there is already another thread on this same subject, I read where CNN covered it. Every once in awhile, a blind squirrel of a reporter finds a nut. ;)

This doesn't look good. Everyone who's guilty should go to prison.

For better information about the thread subject:

George Nader, key Mueller witness, charged with funneling contributions to Clinton campaign - CNNPolitics

Before anyone jumps on your source...
The above is mostly NOT being covered up by the anti-Trump, leftist bent biased media but since there is already another thread on this same subject, I read where CNN covered it. Every once in awhile, a blind squirrel of a reporter finds a nut. ;)

Define “mostly NOT.”

George Nader - Google Search

Maybe this will energize Republicans to agree to stricter standards for preventing foreign money from being funneled to American politicians. When the politicians were Republicans, they were bizarrely silent on the matter.

Last edited:
Even you eluded to the fact that there wasn't much on the above story. Without knowing Nader's name, try googling Barr indicts eight. Not much comes up in the way of news.

*alluded*

...”eluded” is in your wheelhouse!

"Khawaja and the others gave money to dozens, even hundreds, of political campaigns and groups from 2015 to 2016, for both parties, according to the FEC"

This is exactly the type of corruption one should expect from both parties.

*alluded*

...”eluded” is in your wheelhouse!

So instead of refuting what I wrote, you've resorted to playing a pompous educator.
eta: I went back and corrected my error.

I doubt you will try to refute my point.
Cower away now...:2razz:

If these guys are guilty they should pay the price.

Next up, Rudy, Lev, and Igor.

So instead of refuting what I wrote, you've resorted to playing a pompous educator.
eta: I went back and corrected my error.

I doubt you will try to refute my point.
Cower away now...:2razz:
Someone has to educate the uneducated; I am not playing your ‘reindeer games.” Merry Christmas! :2wave:

Wait, “eta?” You mean “btw,” right? An educator’s job is never done..........:mrgreen:

Someone has to educate the uneducated; I am not playing your ‘reindeer games.” Merry Christmas! :2wave:

Wait, “eta?” You mean “btw,” right? An educator’s job is never done..........:mrgreen:

I hope you're asking Santa to bring you a guide for online etiquette.

btw, ... eta: the season's best to you, bah humbug.

You might want to do a bit more reading on the subject. Yes, George Nader did funnel millions to Democratic candidates but he also gave $1 million to the Trump inauguration.

If Schiff took foreign campaign contributions, he'll have to step down, immediately and be charged with a felony.

Maybe this will energize Republicans to agree to stricter standards for preventing foreign money from being funneled to American politicians. When the politicians were Republicans, they were bizarrely silent on the matter.

Maybe Democrats who took illegal donations should be prosecuted. Members of Cingress aren't protected for prosecution while serving their terms.

If Schiff took foreign campaign contributions, he'll have to step down, immediately and be charged with a felony.

If that standard applies across the board, there will be anarchy; you ok with that?

I hope you're asking Santa to bring you a guide for online etiquette.

btw, ... eta: the season's best to you, bah humbug.

You know Trump loves you, right?

Maybe Democrats who took illegal donations should be prosecuted. Members of Cingress aren't protected for prosecution while serving their terms.

Maybe anybody who knowingly took illegal donations should be prosecuted.

Contributions are documented. Ignorance is no excuse.

Were the schemes revealed to the candidates? If that doesn't matter, then a whoooole lot of Republicans would be in prison. Per the CNN source:

"The newly unsealed indictment adds to a collection of cases the Justice Department has brought cracking down on foreign political contributions and influence in the wake of the Robert Mueller special counsel investigation. In other pending criminal cases, prosecutors have alleged illegal contributions that went to many types of candidates and political interests, especially Republicans, and have sketched out efforts from several governments, especially Russia, to tap into American politics."

Last edited:
For those who are automatically assuming that the recipients of illegal donations are criminally culpable, slow your roll. For a little perspective, consider that Parnas and Fruman gave illegal campaign contributions to a host of Republican candidates, not the least of which is Trump himself. No indictments are pending for them.

Republican lawmakers unwittingly entangled in a campaign finance scandal have scrambled to get rid of contributions from two men at the center of the alleged wrongdoing, both of whom were back in court Wednesday.

Igor Fruman and and Lev Parnas pleaded not guilty to violating campaign finance laws when they appeared in federal court in New York for their arraignment. Fruman, Parnas and two other men were indicted earlier this month for “engaging in a scheme to funnel foreign money to candidates.” The indictment alleged the two men did so to “buy potential influence with the candidates, campaigns, and the candidates’ governments.”

Fruman and Parnas, both Soviet-born U.S. citizens, are also tied to President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. They reportedly assisted with Giuliani’s quest to have the Ukrainian officials investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter, who served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. Trump’s own push for Ukraine to investigate Biden and the Democratic National Committee is at the center of the ongoing impeachment probe.

While donations from Fruman and Parnas to the Trump campaign and an affiliated super PAC have grabbed headlines, Republican members of Congress were also drawn into the scandal, though they do not appear to have known that foreign contributions, which are prohibited by law, may have been involved. Prosecutors wrote the men “concealed the scheme from the candidates, campaigns, federal regulators, and the public.”

Current and former GOP lawmakers have worked to explain that they were not connected to the two men. They have also pledged to get rid of their contributions, though the mix of responses has raised questions about the process for handling tainted money.

Republicans scramble to dispose of campaign cash from Giuliani associates

The bolded is important, and once the scheme is later revealed to the politicians, they would of course do well to return the money, as is often the case once it's been learned that a source is illegitimate. What would make the politicians criminally liable is if it could be demonstrated that they facilitated or were even just aware of the donations being illegal.

Were the schemes revealed to the candidates? If that doesn't matter, then a whoooole lot of Republicans would be in prison. Per the CNN source:

"The newly unsealed indictment adds to a collection of cases the Justice Department has brought cracking down on foreign political contributions and influence in the wake of the Robert Mueller special counsel investigation. In other pending criminal cases, prosecutors have alleged illegal contributions that went to many types of candidates and political interests, especially Republicans, and have sketched out efforts from several governments, especially Russia, to tap into American politics."

Irrelevant. The candidates, just like elected politicians, are responsible for what goes on in their campaigns.

If a candidate can proof, beyong a reasonable doubt that he had no clue, then maybe he can slide, but the bar for the candidate's burden of proof should be very high.

Back
Top Bottom